PU LLB Result 2019 will be declared by Panjab University in the 4th week of June 2019. The result for PU LLB will be made available in online mode and candidates will be able to download the result by login to university website with their registered account. The result is an important document for the candidates who are going to pursue the 3-year law program offered in Panjab University. The exam for PU LLB 2019 will be conducted tentatively on the 2nd week of June 2019. The result will include all the details like name, father’s name, age, total number of marks, registration number and the score that will be secured by the candidates in the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam. The candidates who will qualify the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. The candidates will be getting information about the PU LLB Result 2019 from the article that is written here.
Important Dates for PU LLB Result 2019
The candidates will get all the information about the result for PU LLB 2019 dates from the table given below and the dates mentioned here are tentative:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|PU LLB Exam Date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||July 2019|
Steps to Check PU LLB Result 2019
The candidates who will appear in the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam will be able to check the result of PU LLB 2019 from the steps given below:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of Panjab University.
- Then they have to search for the link for PU LLB Result from the home page of the university.
- The candidates have to enter the details like roll number and password and click the submit button to get access to the result.
- After the candidates click the submit button a file will get open in PDF format that will display the score they secure in the PU LLB 2019 exam.
- The candidates have to check the result carefully to check the details mentioned in the result are true.
- The candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the result for future use.
PU LLB Cutoff 2019
The cutoff mark is the minimum mark the candidates should secure so as to go through the admission procedure. Punjab University will release the cutoff mark list for PU LLB 2019 on its official website. The candidates will be able to check the cut off mark by login to their registered account form the university website. The candidates who will qualify the minimum cutoff mark will be able to join in the counselling process. The candidates will be selected on the merit list and according to the minimum cutoff mark required by the university. The cutoff mark will be different for the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
PU LLB Cutoff Marks and Percentage
|Category||Cutoff percentage||Cutoff marks|
|Backward Class /Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||15%||11.25|
Important Points for PU LLB Result 2019
- PU LLB 2019 Result will be declared on the official website of Panjab University on the 4th week of June 2019.
- The candidates will be able to access the result for PU LLB 2019 from the official website of Panjab University by login to their registered account.
- The result for PU LLB 2019 once declared will not be changed in any other circumstances.
- PU LLB 2019 result will be taken as final document for granting admission in 3 years LLB program.
- Candidates will be able to do the verification in their result after 10 from the declaration of the PU LLB 2019 Result. The candidates have to pay a sum of Rs 10,000 fee for verification of the result and for getting the photocopy of answer sheet for PU LLB 2019.
This is all about the result of PU LLB 2019. Share your further queries in the comment section below.