PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019 – Panjab University will release the list of Participating Institutes 2019 on its official website. The candidates who wanted to pursue their 3-year law program will be able to take admission in the participating institutes affiliated to Panjab University. PU LLB 2019 entrance exam will be conducted on the 3rd week of June 2019 tentatively in online mode. The candidates who will secure top score in the university level entrance exam will be accepted by the participating institutes. More than 480 seats will be offered by the Panjab University in the three-year law program. Candidates who will be selected will be called for counselling process and they will be given preference to select any participating institutes. The selected candidates who will successfully complete the counselling rounds will be allotted seat in any of their preferred participating institutes. Candidates will get all information from this article that is all about PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019.
Steps to Apply for PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019
The following points are required to be kept in mind of the candidates while applying for any participating institutes:
- The result for PU LLB 2019 will be released by Panjab University on the last week of June 2019.
- Merit list will be prepared according to the scores obtained by the candidates in the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will be able to participate in the counselling process.
- At the time of counselling rounds, the candidates will be given the preference to select any participating institutes where they will pursue the law course.
- The scores the candidates will secure in the entrance exam of PU LLB 2019 conducted by Panjab University will be accepted by the participating institutes.
- The candidates who will clear all the counselling rounds will be allotted the seat at their preferred institutes.
- The candidates will have to report to the allotted institutes for the verification of documents.
- For final seat allotment, the candidates have to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
- In case the candidates don’t report to the allotted institutes after the allotment of the seat then their seat will be given to other candidates.
PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019
The candidates are advised to check the list of participating institutes for PU LLB 2019 given below:
|University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University||Chandigarh|
|University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Bajwara||Hoshiarpur|
|University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Civil Lines||Ludhiana|
PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019 – Seats
The candidates are advised to go through the seat allotment and separation of the seat that will be decided according to the participating institutes that are given below:
|Department of Laws, Panjab University||300|
|Panjab University Regional centre||60|
|Regional Centre, University Institute of Law, Civil Lines, Panjab University Regional Centre||60|
|University Institute of Legal Studies, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre||60|
PU LLB Participating Institutes 2019 for NRI
The table below will provide important details about the seat allotment for the candidates of overseas and Non- Resident of India.
|Name of the Institute||Seats*|
|Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh||27|
|Panjab University Regional Centre, Muktsar||8|
|University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana||9|
The candidates should make a note and know that the information given in this article is based on the records of previous years and the information may subject to change by the university.
Stay tuned to this page to receive latest updates about PU LLB 2019.