PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019 – Panjab University will be releasing the PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019 besides the publication of application form. Candidates who are willing to pursue the five-year combined legal program and prepare to appear in PU LLB 2019 should take a look at the PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019. The information related to the type of questions, the total number of questions, the order of questions to be asked, the distribution of grades, the evaluation scheme and the topics to be included in the legal examination will be mentioned in the exam pattern. With the help of all these information, the applicants will get a clear picture about the particulars of the entrance exam.
PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Overview
Panjab University will be holding PU LLB 2019 for inclusion in the Five Year Program of combined Law in the second week of June 2019. The decision body of the PU LLB 2019 will be the Panjab University in Chandigarh.
Candidates who appear in PU LLB 2019 will receive the questionnaire with a total of 100 points. Negative marking of 0.25 marks is followed for every incorrect answer. The total duration of the exam is for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Candidates appearing in PU LLB 2019 must try the exam in offline mode, with the applicants having to try the exam with pen and paper. The objective questions will also be available in Hindi and Punjabi.
|Recent affairs and general knowledge||40|
|Reasoning aptitude and knowledge of English||20|
PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Syllabus
All participants must collect the topics before they start preparing. Thus, applicants can refer to this article after finishing the application process to know the PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019. Reviewing this post will give applicants an idea of which topics should be prepared for the 2019 PU LLB Entry Test. And students can visit the official site for more information about PU LLB Syllabus 2019.
- Current Affairs and General Knowledge: This section contains 40 questions for 40 points. Candidates must answer questions on current affairs issues and general knowledge.
- Legal ability: Applicants will have to answer the question on the legal eligibility issues. In addition, this section contains 40 questions for 40 points and the students will be asked questions about the law and the solution competencies.
- Reasoning ability and English: In this section, applicants must answer the 20 questions. In addition, the reasoning questions and English are included.
PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019: Key Points to Note
- Candidates who appear in PU LLB 2019 will receive an OMR sheet with which they will have to mark the answers in the entrance exam.
- For computations, candidates can use log tables provided by the university. The use of calculators or other electronic devices such as phones and pagers is prohibited.
- The questionnaires will be available in English, Hindi, and Punjabi languages with the exception of the section “Reasoning Ability and English Proficiency” and “Legal Aptitude”. But, instructions will be in English only.
- Candidates with any physical disabilities will be given an extra time of 30 minutes to complete the exam.
- Each candidate has to compulsorily hand over both the OMR answer sheet and the questionnaire to the Superintendent / Supervisor when the time for the entrance test has expired, even if the candidates have not completed the exam.
- No leaflet/part of the questionnaire / OMR answer sheet should be removed or carried out from the test center under all circumstances, otherwise, the candidate will be disqualified from the entrance test.
- Candidates are permitted to use only either blue / black pen for the test.
- Rough work, if any, can only be done in the space that is available in the questionnaire and nowhere else. Under no circumstances should rough work be done on the OMR response sheet.
- In the case of a question of the objective type, the candidate should make sure that the choices to the questions are only tried on the particularly given OMR answer sheet. No answers marked to the questionnaire will be considered for assessment. Only the questions that are answered on the OMR sheet are to be considered.
- Any candidate found involving in any malpractices will be disqualified immediately.
Comment in the below box to know the opinion of our experts about PU LLB exam 2019.