The list of PU LLB Exam Centres 2019 will be declared by the Panjab University. The PU LLB 2019 Exam Centre will be mentioned on the admit card of the PU LLB 2019. The candidates will be able to check the same after the release of PU LLB 2019 admit card which is expected to be released in the last week of May 2019. The candidates need to ensure that they reach the specified exam center of PU LLB 2019 before the prescribed time. The candidates who wish to pursue their course offered by the Panjab University must appear in the examination center for giving the exam. The examination will be conducted tentatively in the first week of June 2019. This article will provide information regarding the PU LLB Exam Centres 2019.
Important Instructions about PU LLB Exam Centres 2019
- The examination will be conducted in Chandigarh only
- The address of the Exam centre of PU LLB 2019 will be provided in the admit card of PU LLB 2019. The candidates are advised that they check their admit card for the same.
- The candidates need to be present at the exam centre prior to the assigned time of the examination.
- The candidates need to visit the exam centre of the PU LLB 2019 before the examination, so that they get aware of the location and other factors on the day of examination.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination centre on hour early so that they can keep their mind cool and prepare the mind to score well in the examination.
- The candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination centre of PU LLB 2019 until the examination is completed.
- The candidates should not use unfair mean if they get caught while using unfair means they will be disqualified.
- They should not carry any mobile phone, calculator, any other electronic devices in the examination centre as these will not be allowed in the examination hall of PU LLB 2019.
- They should complete all the formalities in the application form for the exam centre option.
Exam Pattern of the PU LLB 2019
Details of the Examination: The candidates should be aware that the examination will be conducted by the Panjab University, Chandigarh which is expected to be in the first week of June 2019. The candidates will get an opportunity to take the admission in the law course.
- Total Marks: The total marks which are assigned for the PU LLB 2019 is 100 marks
- Marking scheme: The candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct response and one-fourth marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- Negative Marking: It will be applicable in the examination and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Mode of Examination: The authority of the Panjab University will be decided to conduct the PU LLB 2019 examination in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The candidates who will be ready to give the examination will need to be aware of the types of questions and the topics that will be covered in the examination paper which are Aptitude for Law, General Knowledge, General Mental Ability, and English language.
This is all about the exam centers of PU LLB 2019. The aspirants are advised to visit the exam center once before the examination to know about the exact location. It will save a great deal of time on the exam date. Moreover, all the examinees should always carry the requisite documents to get entry into the examination center.