PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Panjab University will publish the PU LLB Eligibility criteria 2019 along with the official announcement. Candidates are recommended to cautiously and in detail read and understand all the instructions of the PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 before completing the application form. Important mentions included in the PU LLB Eligibility criteria 2019 include the admission age for the three-year legal program, the minimum eligibility requirements for the legal examination and the pass rate according to the University of Panjab criteria. It is imperative that the candidates know that only the fulfillment of the PU-LLB admission criteria is not sufficient to be admitted to the university, a candidate should also take the admission exam
PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Overview of Minimum Eligibility Conditions
The admission test for Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is open to all applicants who have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in any program with a minimum of 45% cumulative scores from Panjab University or another Bar-approved university, Council of India, and Punjab University.
- If a candidate has a bachelor’s degree from that university or any other university acknowledged by the Syndicate, via contemporary Indian languages Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi (Gurmukhi script) and / or in a conventional language (Sanskrit or Persian or Arabic) the sum of 45% of the marks, taking into account the percentage of the total number of marks he has acquired in the language test, is added up, not including the marks for the extra elective grade English and optional subject
- Only the applicants who have passed or appearing in the qualifying exams for a certain course can apply for the exam provided they will have to submit the proof of passing during the admission process.
- Candidates with Master’s degree from Punjab University or any other recognized university may also apply for the exam.
- There is no specific age limit to apply for the exam.
PU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019: Important Instructions
- Participation in the entrance test does not qualify for admission to a course. The candidate must complete and submit an online enrollment form at http://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in and must meet the eligibility requirements for the course.
- Each candidate must mention for the reserved category if applicable in the admission form. All applicants will be deliberated in the General category, notwithstanding the fact that they have not claimed to be admitted to the Reserved Categories on the eligibility conditions the candidates of the SC / ST / BC / PWD categories meets and does not avail the marks relaxation specified for reserved category. No candidate will be considered for inclusion in one or more reserved category (s) for which he/she has not applied.
- Applicants applying under the Sports category must read the PU LLB Eligibility criteria 2019 the handbook document for further processes and recommendations.
- Applicants wishing to apply weight on the basis of NCC, NSS, youth welfare, adult education and other activities should follow the guidelines as specified.
- The University will list the merits on the basis of achieving at least 20% (15% in the case of candidates who belong to SC / ST / BC / PWD) cumulative of the maximum scores secured in the entrance test as a whole.
- If it is determined that a candidate perceptively or deliberately conceals or suppresses any information or fact and is found to be not eligible for the entrance test, his or her result of the test as well as admission to an will be withheld it must be canceled and the candidate has no entitlement against the institute/department/center and the case will be informed to the police if necessary.
- The admit cards issued to the candidates is on a temporary basis only and the eligibility of the candidate may be confirmed wherever necessary.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to make sure their minimum eligibility and satisfaction of other conditions that may be required for admission as per the rules and regulations of the university/institution.
- The minimum eligibility requirements specified as decided and finalized by the concerned department’s officials.
To solve your further queries, get in touch with our experts in the comment section below.