PU LLB Application Form 2019- Panjab University has announced the date of PU LLB 2019 exam, the exam is scheduled to be held on 22 June 2019. It is expected that Punjab University will release the PU LLB Application Form 2019 in the first week of April 2019. The application form will be available online on the official website of Panjab University. Candidates will be able to fill up the application form from their registered account. Before filling up the application form, the candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. Only eligible will be able to fill up the application form for PU LLB 2019. Candidates have to fill up the application form before the last date that will be in the 3rd week of May 2019. The candidates will not be able to make the correction in the application form after submission. Panjab University conducts the PU LLB entrance exam every year to provide admission to various integrated law courses offered in the university and the colleges affiliated to it. The candidates who wish to pursue the 3-year law program will have to qualify the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam. The article here deals with the PU LLB Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: Punjab University has revealed the date of PU LLB 2019 exam, it will take place on 22 June 2019.
Important Dates for PU LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates who are going to appear for the PU LLB 2019 Law entrance exam will have to go through the important dates that are given in the table below.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Release Date||1st week of April 2019|
|Application form Closing Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date for issue of Admit Card||1st week of June 2019|
Steps to Fill up PU LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates who will become eligible for filling up the application form of PU LLB 2019 will have to go through the steps below:
- For filling up the application form of PU LLB 2019, the candidates are required to visit the official website of Panjab University.
- Then the candidates are required to search for the link of the application form and click it.
- The candidates have to get register first for filling up the application form of PU LLB 2019 by providing their email ID and contact number.
- Then the candidates have to fill up the application form will all the important details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, mobile number, email address, caste and educational qualification.
- The candidates will get a valid link on their registered email address and contact number provided by them at the time of registration.
- The candidates have to upload the signature and photograph after filling up the application form.
- The candidates have to review the application form to check if the details provided are true and press the button for submission.
- The candidates will have to submit the application fee for completing the procedure of application form.
- When everything is completed the candidates will have to click the final submit button.
Documents to be Uploaded with PU LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates will have to upload all the necessary documents after filling up the application form of PU LLB Application Form 2019 that are given below:
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
Candidates should upload the following documents in the following format
Photo Image Dimension size: 4.5 cm X 3.5cm
Candidates are required to upload the signature in the following ways
Photo Image Dimension size: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
|Other Important Documents Required||
Candidates are required to upload the important documents such as
· 10th standard Marksheet
· 10+2 Marksheet
· 10th standard Admit Card
· 10+2 standard Admit Card
· Certificate of Special category
· Date of Birth
· Caste certificate
· Age Proof Certificate
· Residential Certificate
· Educational Qualification Certificate
The application fee will have to be paid in offline mode. For General candidates the application fee will be in Rs 1100. For the candidates belonging to the reserved categories like Schedule Tribe (ST), Schedule Caste (SC) will have to pay a sum of RS 550.