PU LLB Admit Card 2019- The exam conducting body has announced the date of PU LLB 2019 exam, it will be held on 22 June 2019. The date of releasing PU LLB Admit Card 2019 is yet to be announced, however, it is expected that PU LLB Admit Card 2019 will be issued by the apex body in the 1st week of June 2019. PU LLB 2019 is administered by the PANJAB University situated in the Chandigarh. The candidates who will be able to qualify the entrance exam of the PU LLB 2019 will be provided with admission into undergraduate law course. The next PU LLB Entrance Exam will be conducted son 22 June 2019. After the successful submission of application form, all the candidates will be issued the PU LLB Admit Card 2019. All the candidates are required to carry their admit card along with them for giving the entrance exam of the PU LLB 2019. This article will explain each and every detail regarding the PU LLB Admit Card 2019.
Latest Update: Punjab University has revealed the date of PU LLB 2019 exam, it is scheduled to be held on 22 June 2019.
PU LLB Admit Card: Important Dates
|Date of Issue of admit card||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of final PU LLB 2019 exam||22 June 2019 (Announced)|
|Date of Result declaration||4th week of June 2019|
PU LLB Admit Card 2019: Key Info
The admit card of PU LLB 2019 is a document that will be issued to the candidates after successful submission of their application form. The candidates are required to properly fill up the application form, upload all the required documents and pay the application fee, before the last date to successfully submit their application form. The admit card for PU LLB 2019 will be released at least a week before the exam. PU LLB Admit Card 2019 will be issued sometime in the 1st week of June 2019. The candidates will only be able to download their admit card for the PU LLB 2019, through online mode. No candidates will be sent their admit card by post.
Downloading the PU LLB Admit Card 2019
The candidates will require following the below-mentioned steps, in order to download the PU LLB Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of Panjab University.
- In the home page of Panjab University, the candidates will require to go to the “Examination” section.
- In the Examination Section, the candidates will require to click on the “PU LLB Admit Card 2019” link.
- This will open a new webpage. In the new webpage, the candidates will require to enter their “Roll Number” and click on the “Submit” button. This will open the PU LLB admit card 2019.
- The candidate will then need to click on the download button, in order to download the PU LLB Admit Card 2019.
- Once, the admit card will get downloaded the candidates will require to take a printout of the PU LLB Admit 2019 Card.
Details PU LLB Admit 2019 Card Carries
The following information will be printed on the admit card of the PU LLB Admit Card 2019:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Father’s name
Entrance Exam Related Details
- Test date
- Test time
- Test City
- Examination reporting time
- Application number
- Category applied for
- Course applied for
All the candidates must check all the information mentioned on the PU LLB 2019 Admit Card for accuracy, if there will be any kind of error in the admit card, then they must inform the conducting body of the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Exam for making the required corrections.
PU LLB 2019: Exam Instructions
- Start preparing for the entrance exam at least 2 months before the date of the exam in order to increase the chance to pass the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Exam.
- The candidates must carry all the important documents that are required for the exam center such as- Admit Card, Identity Proof and all the other documents.
- All the candidates must reach the exam center at least 1 hour before the start of the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Don’t Waste time answering a question. Allocate equal time to all the questions.
Let us know your further queries in the comment section below. Stay tuned for the latest updates about this exam.