PU LLB 2019 – Panjab University has announced the date of PU LLB 2019 exam, the exam is scheduled to be held on 22 June 2019. The complete schedule of PU LLB 2019 admission is yet to be announced. The candidates need to be ready to fill up the online application form which is expected to be released in the month of April 2019. Panjab University conducts every year law entrance exam for different integrated law courses. The students who wish to be the part of the judiciary will have to pursue a 3-year law program from the recognized university like Panjab University. PU LLB 2019 will publish the advertisement for the law aspirants in the last week of March 2019. And similarly, the PU LLB Application Form 2019 will be available to the students from the second week of April 2019. The student will have to give this exam in offline mode i.e. students have to write this university level entrance test in pen and paper mode. PU offers 597 admissions in the undergraduate law programs where merit holders may get a chance to be part of PU law courses. This PU LLB 2019 entrance exam paper will be available for the students in three language medium i.e. English, Hindi, and Panjabi. However, students are advised to read the official brochure carefully whenever it will be published. This blog will give students a piece of detailed information about PU LLB 2019 exam.
Facts about PU LLB Program
One of India’s oldest law departments is ‘Department of Law at Panjab University’ and it was established in Lahore (now in Pakistan) in the year 1889. Soon after the independence, the officials shifted this department to the city of Shimla, India in the year 1948 and later it came under the supervision of Panjab University Campus at Chandigarh in the year 1959. Since then, every year students wish to be part of this renowned law department by taking admission in LLB courses. In the mid of the year 2000, Panjab university established three more legal study centers in different regions of Panjab namely P.U. regional Centre at Ludhiana, P.U. regional Centre at Muktsar, UILS- Awami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Panjab University Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Latest Update: The date of PU LLB 2019 exam is announced, it will take place on 22 June 2019.
PU LLB 2019 Overview
|Exam (nick name)||PU LLB 2019|
|Organizing body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper mode (Offline)|
|Medium/Language of examination||Hindi, English, and Panjabi|
|Course Type||Three year LL.B|
|Total Seats offered||597|
|Participating Institutes and Colleges||4|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Course offered for||Undergraduate|
PU LLB 2019 Important Dates
Students who wish to appear in PU LLB 201o will have to see the latest updates and notification declared by the university on the defined date. Here below is the quick view table which gives the student a tentative plan about PU LLB 2019 entrance test details. These important dates would be confirmed later by the university on the official website.
PU LLB Important Dates
|Events of PU LLB 2019||Tentative Dates|
|Date of Application form||The first week of April 2019|
|Last date of Application form||The third week of May 2019|
|Date of Issue of admit card||The first week of June 2019|
|Date of final PU LLB 2019 exam||22 June 2019 (Announced)|
|Date of Result declaration||Last week of June, 201|
|Date of Counselling||The first week of August 2019|
PU LLB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The university will release the eligibility criteria for the aspirants who are willing to take admission in the LLB course. It is always advisable for the aspirants to read the eligibility criteria very carefully and minutely because, in absence of the knowledge about the eligibility criteria, the student may waste their harden money by filling and submitting the application form and fees online. The student must note that Application fee will not be refunded in any case. The vital issues in eligibility criteria include the Age factor of the aspirant, minimum academic qualification, passing % etc. as circulated by the Panjab University. It is essential for the aspirants to know that only meeting the eligibility criteria would not ensure the admission in PU LLB course.
- Students have to sit for the entrance exam and secure the merit for getting admission in Law course. The fact and figures presented in this blog are taken on the basis of previous year official brochure.
- The student will have to secure a bachelor degree with at least 45% of the marks from the recognized university or institute.
- University has given a relaxation of 5% marks for the students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
- There is no maximum age limit to appear in PU LLB 2019.
Some Highlights of Eligibility Criteria.
- Students are thoroughly advised to read each and every point of the eligibility criteria before filing up the application form of PU LLB 2019.
- The eligibility criteria of PU LLB mentions the qualification and the minimum age required to appear in the University law examination.
- The student will not be allowed to given exam in case he/she fails in eligibility criteria even after filling the Application form of PU LLB 2019.
PU LLB 2019 Application Form
Panjab University will release the of PU LLB application form 2019 on the first week of April 2019. Students will be able to get access to PU LLB 2019 Application form through online mode by their registered credentials (username and password). Here one thing you have to note that the last date for filling the PU LLB Application Form 2019 will be the third week of May 2019. And if in case a student wishes to make corrections especially in photograph and student’s signature then they have to make sure this should be done before the last week of May 2019. The exam will take place in an offline mode i.e. the student will have to use pen and paper to attempt the paper. The official form application process will include how to fill application form step by step, how to remit the application fee step by step, eligibility criteria, documents required and uploading on the official website etc.
Important Information and Events Related to PU LLB Application 2019
|PU LLB Events||Tentative Dates|
|Date of Application form release||The second week of April 2019|
|Last date of Application form submission||The third week of May 2019|
|The issue of Admit card||June 7, 2019|
How to fill PU LLB Application Form 2019
Here are some useful steps which students will have to follow for filling up the PU LLB application form 2019 in a proper way and successfully.
- Students need to click on the given link on the official website namely ‘PU LLB Application Form 2019’
- After opening that link the student will have to register themselves by valid email id and registered a phone number.
- While filling the application form a validation link will be sent to the registered student’s email id and phone number.
- As soon as filling the application fee with all necessary details, students will have to remit the application fee for the PU LLB exam 2019.
- While remitting the fee the student will have to choose the bank card type (Master/Visa card) and then the account details and finally remit the fee
- After successfully submitting the fee student will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button for submitting the application form finally.
PU LLB 2019 Application Fee
After completing the filling of application form students will have to remit the application fee of PU LLB 2019, for General category students they have to require to submit the fee – a sum of Rs. 1100 and in case of SC/ST category, the application fee would be Rs. 550. The student will have to keep in mind that they have to remit the fee for online application form through a bank challan/ offline mode.
Documents Required for PU LLB Application Form 2019
While filing the application form the student will ensure that their necessary documents should be in ready position and complete so that filing of the registration process will become easier and handy.
- Completed mark-sheets of class10th and class12th examinations along with the registration number issued by the authorized board.
- Income proof of the parents
- Certificate of Age proof i.e. birth certificate
- Certificates if belongs to special category (PH, NCC, Sports etc.)
- Domicile certificate mentioning resident or nonresident status.
- Category or Caste certificate if belongs to reserved category.
Points to Remember for PU LLB 2019 Application Form
- A student who is going to fill the PU LLB Application Form 2019 should read the eligibility criteria carefully well before as in case the student is found ineligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled even at the time of admission also.
- Even the filling of the application form will be online but the student will have to submit the fee through offline mode means at the bank.
- They are advised to keep a copy of filled application form safely as it will be used at the time of admission and even for future reference.
PU LLB 2019 Exam Centers
This PU LLB exam 2019 will be conducted at the Panjab University Chandigarh center. The university will conduct the exam at its various exam center and that will be engraved on the back of the admit card.
PU LLB 2019 Admit Card
The student will issue the PU LLB admit card 2019 in the first week of June 2019. The university will issue PU LLB Admit Card 2019 through online mode only. The student will be able to access their admit card through their registered accounts with valid email id and password. Only the valid registered students will be issued the PU LLB Admit Card 2019.
PU LLB 2019 Exam Pattern
The students appearing in PU LLB 2019 are instructed to have a look at the PU LLB Exam pattern 2019 which will be included – the exam pattern, type of questions, total marks and the topics asked in the law examination. PU LLB Exam Pattern 2019 will include the following topic – Legal Aptitude, Current Affairs, Reasoning ability, General Knowledge and Knowledge of English.
PU LLB 2019 Sample Papers
The student will get a chance to access the sample papers at the official website along with the application form and prospectus. PU LLB Sample papers are the key to students’ success in entrance exam as these sample papers will give the students a fair idea about the exam pattern and type of questions in the law examination. Moreover, with regular practice of the sample papers student may score good marks.
PU LLB Answer Key 2019
Soon after the completion of PU LLB final exam 2019, the university will release the answer key in the third week of June 2019. PU LLB Answer Key 2019 will help the student to cross-check the answers marked by them in the final law exam
PU LLB 2019 Result
The student will see their final result on the official website when the university will declare this in the last week of June 2019. Panjab University will publish the PU LLB Result 2019 only through online mode. The result may be seen by the student through their registered accounts.
PU LLB 2019 Merit List
Soon after the declaration of final result, the university will declare the PU LLB merit list 2019 by the 3rd week of July 2019. The student will know their exact rank and merit after the declaration of merit list by the officials.
PU LLB 2019 Counseling
PU LLB counselling 2019 will be conducted by Panjab University in the month of August 2019. A student who will meet the cut off marks as per the merit list will be called for the counselling process by the officials and after that, they may get the final law admission.
PU LLB 2019 Participating Institutes
The student must know which are the participating institutes for admission in 3-year law program at PU? Panjab University will offer admission to the 3-year law program in its four participating institutes i.e., Regional centers in Muktsar, Ludhiana, and Hoshiarpur and mainly in Panjab University, Chandigarh.
For any further query, post your comment in the box below and get in touch with our expert educators.