PU BA LLB Score Card 2019 – PU BA LLB Score Card will be published in the fourth week of June 2019 by the PU BA authorities. Candidates can check their PU BA LLB Score by providing their login ID and password in the specified link. The score card of the PU BA LLB 2019 score card will include the marks obtained by a candidate and the rank scored by them in the entrance exam. Applicants must ensure that they keep a copy of the PU BA LLB SCORE 2019 and the rank card for further references. The PUBA LLB rank card will only be obtainable through online mode. This is a join entrance exam conducted for the various legal courses offered at the University of Punjab.
PU BA LLB Score Card 2019: How to Download
- Navigate to the official website of the PU BA LLB to access the score card. The link will be activated only after the announcement of results
- Enter the login data PU BA LLB application ID and password
- The ranking Sheet window appears on the screen.
- Download the PU BA LLB Score card 2019 before the last date
PU BA LLB Score Card 2019: Breaking the Tie
- When two or more candidates score the same grades, the subsequent steps are taken to break the tie.
- Candidates earning higher grades/percentage scores in their 10 + 2 final qualifying exams will be ranked higher in earnings. Or
- The candidates of Class 10th whose mark/percentage are considered to break the tie. The higher the markings, the higher the Order of Merit will be. Or
- The age of the candidate is considered to break the tie. The candidate who is senior in age should receive higher earnings.
PU BA LLB Score Card 2019
For the evaluation a negative marking is assumed, i.e. the scores are deducted for incorrect answers. The total score to be awarded to an applicant in a paper after imposition of the penalty are calculated using the formula (provided that each question has 2 points):
2 marks are awarded for each correct answer to a question. Still, if the answer is incorrect, 1/2 marks will be subtracted. For example, these scores are computed as below:
A = number of right answers.
B = number of incorrect answers
C = Number of untried questions (an untried question means that the bubbles equivalent to this question remain empty).
Then the end point will be 2a-1/2b, computed to the second place of the decimal.
It also checks that A + B + C = Overall number questions in the paper.
No discrete score card is issued. Only entitled applicants can apply for admission under http://uglaw.puchd.ac.in after the results declaration for the counseling process. However, if an applicant wishes to check his/her score card; they can receive a copy of their answer sheet for payment of INR 10, 000/-within 10 days of the announcement of the initial test result. If an inconsistency arises as a result of the verification, it would be revised accordingly and the verification fee is also refunded. The officials of PU LLB will be publishing the score card and it will be available only after the publication of the results.
PU BA LLB Score Card 2019: Expected Cut Off scores
|Category||Total marks||Expected Cut off percentage||Expected Cutoff marks|
|General or Unreserved category||100||15%||15 out of total 100|
|Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or other backward Class||10%||10 out of total 100|
The PU BA LLB 2019 Score card is fundamentally the most significant document for applicants, since it contains the scores that they secure in the PU BA LLB 2019 exam. The score card will also consist of the name of the applicant, the father’s name, the registration number and the roll number specified by the Punjab University. As soon as the result is announced, the candidates will be informed on the basis of the scores on the merits list and the selection. The shortlisted candidates will then be given the opportunity to participate in the consultation and approval process.