PU BA LLAB Merit List 2019 is expected to be made available by the Panjab University in the second week of July 2019. The examination will be conducted for providing the candidates admission to the five years integrated law programme. The merit list will include the score of the candidates and the shortlist status for PU BA LLB counselling procedure which will be held in the third week of July 2019 tentatively. The candidates will get PU BA LLB call letter which will be a part of the counselling procedure based on PU BA LLB Merit list 2019. The candidates will be able to download the PU BA LLB Merit List 2019 and their rank of PU BA LLB 2019 through the official website. This article will furnish the statistical data points about PU BA LLB 2019 Merit List.
How to Check the PU BA LLB Merit List 2019?
The candidates need to follow the procedures mentioned below to attain the PU BA LLB 2019 Merit List
- The candidates need to click on the link PU BA LLB Merit List 2019 provided below
- A new webpage will open in the browser containing the category wise merit list from where the candidates need to select and click on the applicable category they belong to.
- The candidates will be able to download the PU BA LLB 2019 Merit List
- Candidates need to take a printout of the merit list for future reference.
For PU BA LLB Merit List 2018, the candidates can click on the link mentioned below
For PU B.Com LLB Merit List 2018, the candidates can click on the link mentioned below
PU BA LLB Merit List 2019 – Course-wise Category List
|BA LLB (Hons.)||B.Com LLB (Hons.)|
|Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Caste|
|Scheduled Tribe||Scheduled Tribe|
|Backward Class (Not OBC)||Backward Class (Not OBC)|
|Physically Handicapped||Physically Handicapped|
|Riot Victim/Terrorist Victim||Riot Victim/Terrorist Victim|
|Grandchildren of Freedom Fighter||Grandchildren of Freedom Fighter|
Predictive PU BA LLB Merit List 2019 – Merit-wise Marks Calculation
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course||CICSE – Best 4 subjects
PSEB – Arts & Science – Best 5 Subjects
PSEB – Commerce – Best 6 Subjects
CBSE – Best 5 Subjects
|50% for marks secured in PU BA LLB 2019
50% for marks secured in 12th standard (10+2 pattern)
Other admissible weightage
|B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course||PSEB – Commerce – Best 6 Subjects||50% for marks secured in PU BA LLB 2019
50% for marks secured in 12th standard (10+2 pattern) with weightage for commerce subjects
Other admissible weightage
How to Break Tie in PU BA LLB Merit List 2019
If two candidates score equivalent to each other, the university will select a strategy which is specified underneath.
- The candidates who obtained higher percentage of marks in 12th Class (10+2) will be allotted a higher position in the PU BA LLB 2019 Rank Card.
- If the marks of the candidates obtained in the 12th standard/Intermediate are also same, then the 10th Standard/SSC/equivalent marks will be considered.
- If the candidates obtained the same marks in the 10th and 12th standard examination, then the candidate who is older in age will be given the higher rank and preference over the other.
PU BA LLB Merit List 2019 – Points to Remember
- Panjab University will be releasing the merit list of PU BA LLB 2019 in online mode.
- PU BA LLB 2019 Merit List is expected to be declared on the second week of July 2019.
- PU BA LLB Merit List contains the names and scores of the candidates.
Now you must have gained sound knowledge about the merit list and other relevant aspects of PU BA LLB 2019. Share your opinions in the comment section below.