PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – PU BA LLB exam will be conducted by the Punjab University for the candidates to get admission in various integrated law courses of 5 years. The aspirants who wish to qualify this university level entrance test need to start from the scratch that means they need to first read the eligibility criteria for this exam and then go ahead for the online registration process. PU or Punjab University will declare PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 in the last week of March 2019. Those who are actually looking forward to giving this exam and get admission in the law course of 5 years by the university need to verify the PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 before visiting its official website for online application form submission. The eligibility criteria of PU BA LLB 2019 includes the requirements of academic qualification, marks or percentage, age criteria etc. If the applicant ignores such points and directly starts filling the application form, he or she may suffer the consequences in future. If the aspirants wish to get admission in the university and pursue the law programmes, they need to be eligible for the exam first.
This article will provide you the clarity over PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019, important facts about the same, certain instructions to follow and the significance of knowing the eligibility criteria before applying for the PU BA LLB 2019 exam.
Details of PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who are wishing to get admission in 5 years integrated law course need to understand the eligibility requirements of the university first and the visit the portal online for application form submission. Below mentioned criteria will clear the doubts of the candidates regarding the eligibility for PU BA LLB 019 exam:
- To apply for PU BA LLB 2019, the applicants need to have the mark sheet and certificate of 10+2 with a minimum percentage of 50% from any reputed college or university or institute. For SC or ST candidates, the university offers the relaxation of 5 % in marks.
- The applicants who have attained the certificate of 10+2 through distance learning or correspondence are also eligible to apply for PU BA LLB exam.
- The applicants who are having the degree or certificate of 10+2 directly from the Open University directly with no basic qualification to continue the studies cannot apply for this entrance exam.
- The candidates can apply for PU BA LLB 2019 without any limitation of age bar.
- The candidates will get the admission to the law course of 5 years on the grounds of ranking in the entrance test and also the marks obtained in 10+2.
The Significance of Knowing PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who have decided to apply for PU BA LLB 2019 exam need to go through the eligibility criteria of PU BA LLB 2019 which is the most important thing for them to know in advance before applying for this exam. Only those applicants will be permitted by the Punjab University which is the leading authority who will meet the PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 without any doubt. The university holds the right to cancel the admission of the candidates if selected in the exam but not eligible as per the academic qualification or age criteria. Hence, the PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 carries the great significance for the candidates who aspire to join the law programme of PU and nurture their career in this field. It is, therefore, necessary for the applicants to first lay emphasis on the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the management or the authority and then fill the PU BA LLB application form 2019.
Important Points about PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The applicants are strongly recommended to check whether they are eligible for PU BA LLB 2019 exam or not. If yes, they can go for online registration. If not, there is no use of filling the form and submitting the fee.
- PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 contains the details of the age bar and the academic qualification that is required to apply for PU BA LLB exam.
- The admission of the applicants anytime if they do not meet the eligibility criteria and have applied for the PU BA LLB 2019 exam.
- If the candidate is unable to appear on the day of the examination, he or she will not be allowed again to give the PU BA LLB 2019 exam.
Hope you have gained useful information about PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 from this article. For any doubt, feel free to connect with us.