PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 – PU BA LLB is the law entrance exam that comes under university level and is conducted by the Punjab University. All the candidates who aspire to nurture their career in law should try their skills and luck in this exam. The candidates who are finally selected in this exam will get the opportunity to join the integrated law courses of 5 years in the university. This admission or counselling process of PU BA LLB 2019 will be organized in the month of July 2019. All the shortlisted applicants who will be informed to appear in the PU BA LLB 2019 Counselling via offline mode need to present in the university on the given date and time and also carry the required documents in original for the verification purpose. The Punjab University takes the accountability of issuing the call letters to the selected candidates to be present in PU BA LLB Counselling 2019. Only those applicants who have scored the marks as per the cut off percentage and whose names are there in the merit list will be allowed to participate in the process of counselling or admission. The applicants are recommended to submit all the documents and other formalities before the end date for the proper and smooth process of admission. Once the documents are submitted, the authority will make the required alterations and scrutinize. When this process is over, the documents will be returned to the applicants without any hassle.
If the candidates need more data about the seats in PU BA LLB 2019 exam, various stages of counselling, allotment of seats and the fee payment for counselling, they need to go through the below-given content of this article. The applicants should remember the fact that the data and the figure provided in this article are based on the previous years’ trend and information and can be changed by the authority.
Important Events & Dates for PU BA LLB Counselling 2019
The authority will inform the candidates about the counselling process by issuing the offer letters to them mentioning the date, time, venue and the documents that they need to carry for PU BA LLB Counselling 2019. The schedule for various counselling related events are mentioned below:
PU BA LLB Counselling 2019
|PU BA LLB 2019 Events||Dates Tentative|
|Counselling at UILS Chandigarh for the candidates who come under General Category||July, 2019|
|Counselling at UILS Chandigarh for the candidates who come under reserved categories||July, 2019|
|Counselling at UIL PURC Ludhiana for the candidates who come under both General and Reserved category||July, 2019|
|Counselling at UILS PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur for all the applicants who fall under General and Reserved Category||July, 2019|
|Vacant Seats status||August, 2019|
PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 (for vacant seats)
|UILS Chandigarh||General Category, All other categories under reservation||August, 2019|
|UIL PURC Ludhiana||General Category, All other categories under reservation||August, 2019|
|UILS PUSSGRC Hoshiarpur||General Category, All other categories under reservation||August, 2019|
Note that the dates mentioned above may get changes by the authority. In case, the seats of the reserved category are vacant, they can be acquired by the candidates of General category.
Necessary Documents for PU BA LLB Counselling 2019
The candidates who are eligible to present in PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 need to show certain important documents to the authority as prescribed by the university. Below mentioned are the details of these documents that the candidates will have to carry with them to the Counselling centre:
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap Year (If applicable)
- Certificates for Reserve Category (If applicable)
- Graduation certificate provided by the Department of Sports of Punjab University if the candidates have applied under Sports Quota.
- Income Certificate if the applicant aspires to get merit-cum-means free ship
- Certificate for Additional weightage if applicable
- DD or Demand Draft that should be drawn in favour of Punjab University Registrar, Chandigarh
Important Facts about PU BA LLB Counselling 2019
- The Counselling for the exam of PU BA LLB 2019 will be conducted by the Punjab University which is the apex authority to manage all the processes of law entrance exam.
- The candidates need to visit personally to the PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 on the date and time as mentioned in the offer letter as it will be held through offline mode.
- The authority reserved the right to take the original documents of the selected candidates for the purpose of scrutiny and then return the same after a period of time.
- The applicants are suggested to be there at the centre of PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 on the given time and date as instructed in the call letter. In case, the applicants do not come on time, the authority is not responsible for their choice and preference of seats as the Counselling takes place on a first come first serve basis.
- Those who do not visit the university on the day of PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 will not be given second chance to opt for the seats and their admission will also be nullified. The authority has the right to give that seat to other candidates in the merit list as per the order.
- Along with the deposition of the original documents, the selected applicants will also have to submit the fee amount in the form of demand draft. This fee is basically deposited to block the seat else the admission of the candidate will be rejected.
- To carry forward the Counselling process smoothly without any hindrance, they will have to take the PU BA LLB admit card with them.
This content will explicitly be advantageous for the applicants who are seeking to know about the PU BA LLB Counselling 2019 procedure in detail. For any query or doubt, write to us.