PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 – Punjab University, Chandigarh is the authority that is responsible to organize PU BA LLB 2019 exam on 19th May 2019. The candidates who are interested to pursue integrated law course of 5 years will have to qualify the exam of PU BA LLB 2019. The applicants should also keep a note of the fact that this is the college level exam and the mode of it is offline. That means the candidates need to carry the pen and paper at the time of giving the exam. PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 will be made available to the candidates by Punjab University in the last week of March 2019. The applicants who are interested to get admission in the law course of five years which is offered by Punjab University will have to fill the form completely and make attempt to pass the exam with good scores. The applicants who are going to fill the PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 are suggested to mention the correct and authentic details and information in the form as there is no clause of changing the information once the registration process is completed and the form is submitted.
The process to fill the PU BA LLB application form 2019 is mentioned in this article along with the important dates, eligibility criteria and important steps to follow at the time of registration, documents, application fee details etc. The applicants should read this content if they want to gather information about PU BA LLB application form 2019.
Latest Updates*- The Panjab University has notified with the examination date which will be held on 19th May 2019 to offer admission to B.A. LL.B program
PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 Dates
The aspirants are suggested to first go through the important events and dates related to PU BA LLB application form 2019 and then proceed for the registration online. Note that knowing about the schedule of each and every event will help the applicants to be attentive for the events in advance. The table given below carries the events and the dates:
|PU BA LLB Events||Dates|
|Start Date of PU BA LLB application form 2019||Last week of March 2019|
|End date of PU BA LLB application form 2019||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee in SBI||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date to upload the mentioned documents||Third week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the form||Third week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||Third week of May 2019|
|Date for PU BA LLB 2019 Exam||19th May 2019 (Announced)|
PU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
The applicants should be aware of the fact that whether they can apply for this exam or not. That simply means they need to check the PU BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019 for application form 2019 and then move forward for the online registration process. The list of the requirements that are set by the authority is given below:
- The candidates need to qualify the exam of 10+2 with the minimum marks of 50% marks and this is the criteria for general category. Those who are in the reserved category of SC or ST or PWD or BC will get the relaxation of 5%. Note that the candidates should pass the exam from a reputed university.
- As far as the age limit is concerned, this exam has no such criteria. Thus, the candidates are free to apply for PU BA LLB application form 2019 without any age bar.
- In case, an applicant does not meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements for PU BA LLB 2019, the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage.
How to fill PU BA LLB Application Form 2019
The candidates need to follow the below-mentioned instructions while filling the PU BA LLB application form 2019. The step by step process for online registration is given as under:
- The applicants will have to visit the official website of the university to access the link for PU BA LLB Application Form 2019 and then fill the details appropriately.
- The applicants need to enter the details like name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number, email id etc in the PU BA LLB application form 2019.
- The login credentials will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number or email id so that they can enter the username and password and visit the link for online registration.
- The applicants should be cautious at the time of mentioning the information as any incorrect detail in the form cannot be changed once the submit button is clicked.
- Once the candidates complete the online process of PU BA LLB application form 2019, they need to make the payment of the application fee through offline mode.
- When the details are filled accurately and the fee is submitted properly, the candidates will have to read the form once again to rectify the information if required and then click on the submit tab.
- The print out of the filled PU BA LLB application form 2019 will be submitted offline.
PU BA LLB Application Fee 2019
The candidates need to make the payment of the fee for PU BA LLB application form 2019 through offline mode and the application form is also supposed to be submitted offline. The candidates who are in the General category will have to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 2100 and the applicants who belong to the reserved category of SC or ST need to submit the fee of Rs. 1050.
Important Documents for PU BA LLB Application Form 2019
The law applicants who are filling the PU BA LLB application form 2019 will have to carry the documents that are mentioned below:
- The hall ticket number and the Mark-sheets of class 10th & 12th exam.
- Certificate of Date of birth as age proof.
- Income Certificate for parents.
- Certificate for Residential status that defines the resident or non-resident status.
- In case the candidate belongs to a reserved category, caste certificate needs to be provided.
- Special category certificate if applicable (NCC, Sports, PH etc)
Important Points about PU BA LLB Application Form 2019
- The candidates are supposed to complete the registration process by filling PU BA LLB application form 2019 via online mode.
- The fee of the application form should be deposited through offline mode.
- The aspirants are recommended to verify the PU BA LLB eligibility criteria first and then proceed to fill PU BA LLB application form 2019.
- If the applicant is not eligible for the exam and still he or she fills the form, the authority will reject the candidature at any stage.
- The applicants are suggested to keep the hard copy of the PU BA LLB 2019 Application form till the process of the admission ends.
- The candidates need to make the note of the fact that the application fee for PU BA LLB application form 2019 should be deposited through offline mode. Those who belong to the General category need to deposit Rs. 2100 and those who come in the reserved category of SC or ST need to deposit the fee amount of Rs. 1050.
This is all about PU BA LLB 2019. Hope you have a fair idea of the same after reading this article. For any doubt or query, simply write to us.