PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019 – PU BA LLB 2019 exam will be conducted by Punjab University in the first week of June 2019 and those who are interested to give this entrance test and get qualified for pursuing the integrated law programmes from PU. The authority takes the onus of issuing the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019 that will be released in the last week of May 2019. The candidates with the objective to apply for this exam need to fill the application form effectively before the last date. Those who have completed the process of online registration will be issued admit card online. The authority will upload the same on the web portal and the applicants need to login the account to access the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019. The university will give some instructions on the back side of the admit card for the applicants to read and follow sincerely. Those who do not abide by these instructions in the examination hall will have to face the consequences. The aspirants should make it a point that if they do not carry the PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 in the examination centre, they won’t be given an entry in the hall and thus they can’t be able to appear in the exam. This article basically clears the doubts of the law aspirants regarding admit card, its importance, significant dates, how to download the PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 and certain important instructions.
Important Dates for PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019
PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 is the mandatory document that the candidates need to carry in the examination hall. The applicants can download the admit card from the website of the university and take the print out for future use. The candidates should keep the admit card safely with them and verify all the details in it before carrying the same to the hall. In case of any mistake or discrepancy, the applicants need to report the same to the authority and get it rectified. The important dates related to PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019 are given below:
|PU BA LLB 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||Last week of May 2019|
|PU BA LLB entrance exam date||First week of June 2019|
How to Download PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019
The aspirants who wish to appear in the law entrance test of PU will have to show the PU LLB 2019 Admit card in the examination hall to get entry as it is the most necessary document that contains the information like the name of the applicant, their roll number, applicants’ father’s name, test entre name and address and the date of the exam with timing. Thus, the aspirants will have to download the PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 from the given link in the university website. The below mentioned points will give you the clarity on how to download PU BA LLB Admit card 2019:
- Tap on the given link of PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 in the web portal of the university.
- After that, the candidates should enter the user id and password to login the account.
- The applicants need to mention the correct roll number provided by the authority.
- The candidates are advised to verify whether the information in the admit card is right or not. If not, they need to take steps for rectification of the same.
- After that, the candidates need to download the PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 from the official website.
- The applicants are suggested to keep the admit card hard copy with them till the whole process of admission ends.
Details in PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019
- The applicants who are applying for PU LLB 2019 exam will have to keep the fact in mind that the PU BA LLB exam 2019 will be conducted in the premises of Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- The aspirants who have filled the application form for PU BA LLB 2019 and get the admit card through online mode need to verify all the details on it right from the name, address of the venue to the examination date and timings. Some of the important information on PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 are given below:
- The name of the candidate which matches the name mentioned by the applicant in the application form.
- The date of birth of the applicant which is the same as entered by the candidate while filling the form.
- The Roll number of the applicant which is issued by the authority when the candidate submits the PU BA LLB application form 2019.
- Father’s name of the candidates that should be the same as entered by them during online registration for PU LLB Application Form 2019.
- The date of the examination will be clearly mentioned on the admit card.
- The timing of the entrance test will be written on the admit card.
- The centre of the examination where the candidate needs to visit on the day of exam will be mentioned in the PU BA LLB Admit card 2019.
- The time at which the applicants should report at the examination centre is also written on the admit card.
- The Application number which is generated after online registration process is also mentioned on the admit card.
- The category of the candidates like SC or ST or OBC or General is also present in the admit card.
- The details of the course that the applicant has applied will also be there in the admit card.
Important Points to Remember about PU BA LLB Admit Card 2019
- The candidates who are ready to appear in PU BA LLB 2019 exam need to keep the admit card with them on the day of examination else, they won’t be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- The candidates are supposed to verify the information on the admit card and if any of the details is found incorrect, they need to connect with the authority and get it rectified.
- The PU BA LLB Admit card 2019 will only be issued to the applicants if they have completed the online registration process effectively.
For any query regarding PU BA LLB Admit card 2019, the aspirants are free to ask with us.