MNLUAT Application Form 2019 was released in online mode by Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai on 1 January 2019, it is now closed on 31 March 2019. The admission process for various UG and PG courses through MNLUAT will now be done through CLAT or Common Law Admission Test. The candidates need to follow the application process prescribed for CLAT. The mode of application will be online and the details must be entered carefully in the form. The candidates who are applying for MNLUAT will have to make sure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements prescribed by the university. Those who provide any fake information in the application form will have to face the rejection as the authority will properly scrutinize the application before acceptance. The eligible aspirants are supposed to submit the form online and deposit the application fee. The applications that are received without the scanned images of the specified documents or without fee payment will be considered incomplete.
In this article, the applicants can get the fair idea of MNLUAT application form 2019, the complete process of filling and submission, application fee details, eligibility criteria, important facts about MNLUAT application process and other related information.
Latest Update: The application process for MNLUAT 2019 is closed now.
Overview: MNLUAT 2019
|Name of the university||Maharashtra National Law University|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the entrance||CLAT|
|Mode of Entrance||Offline|
Important dates: MNLUAT Application Form 2019
The candidates need to be aware of the events and dates pertaining to MNLUAT Application Form 2019 in order to stay away from any kind of inconvenience and hassle.
|Release of Application form||1 January 2019|
|Deadline to submit application form||31 March 2019 (Closed)|
|CLAT Examination Date||13 May 2019|
Steps to Fill MNLUAT Application Form 2019
The authorities will publish the CLAT application form via online mode for admission in MNLU. The candidates will have to complete the process through this mode only and there is no other way out. It is mandatory for the candidates to upload the documents as mentioned by the university online and also review the application form before submitting it online. The procedure for the same is given below in steps:
- The candidates will have to go to the website of CLAT at http://www.clat.ac.in. or tap on the link given for application form.
- Once they click the link, the application form will be displayed online and the applicants need to fill the same carefully.
- Every detail must be filled properly and the information should be genuine.
- The authority will verify the same at their end and in case of any false information, the application will get rejected.
- After completing the form, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of the specified certificates.
- Once the attachment is done, the applicants are suggested to make the fee payment online.
- The candidates will have to make sure that the correct details are filled in the application form by reviewing it once again.
- The applicants will then have to take the hard copy of the same and retain it for further process.
Application Fee Details
- The application fee amount for the candidates who come under OBC or General or SAP will be Rs. 4000/-.
- In case of the applicants who belong to SC or ST categories, the amount of application fee will be Rs. 3500/-.
- The candidates can make the payment of the fee via net banking or debit or credit card.
Necessary Documents required during MNLUAT Application Process 2019
The below-given list of documents will be needed at the time of MNLUAT application process:
- Latest passport size photograph in JPG format and size of 30 mm x 45 mm.
- The scanned image of the applicants’ signature should also be in JPG format with size 100 kb.
- SAP certificate if required
- Scribe Declaration Form if applicable.
- Email address and contact number.
- Qualification details, personal information, etc of the applicants
- Payment details.
The reservation criteria will depend upon the Reservation policy of Government of Maharashtra.
- The number of the seats reserved for B.A., LL.B (Hons.), B.Com. and LL.B (Hons.) is 50 with additional 10 seats for NRIs and foreign nationals.
- The total number of Seats reserved for LL.M is 10 with an additional 2 seats for Foreign Nationals and NRI Sponsored.
MNLUAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
|B.A LL.B (Hons.)||The applicants must have cleared the exam of class 12th with at least 45% score if they are in the category of General or SAP or OBC and those who belong to ST or ST must have at least 40% marks in 12th standard. Those who are appearing for the exam of class 12th or any other equivalent exam in March or April month are also eligible to apply for this admission process.||CLAT|
|LL.M.||The applicants should have cleared LL.B or must possess some other equivalent degree with a minimum aggregate mark of 55% for general, OBC or SAP category and 50% for SC and ST category||CLAT|
- The candidate will have to provide the proof of their qualification during the admission process.
- No upper age limit for MNLUAT admission process.
Key Points to Remember about MNLUAT Application Form 2019
- MNLUAT application form will be released by MNLU online and there is no other mode to fill the form.
- The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria before applying for MNLUAT 2019.
- It is mandatory for all the eligible candidates to fill the form sincerely without any error and check the same before submission.
- The applicants can make the payment of the application fee amount through online channels before the deadline.
- The authority will not entertain the incomplete application form without fee submission.
- It is therefore necessary for the candidates to fill the form carefully and attach the documents as specified by the university.
The details regarding MNLUAT application form 2019 end up here. If you have any doubt or query related to this, get in touch with us.