MH CET Law Score Card 2019 – DHE is expected to publish the MH CET law results in the third week of May 2019 for the several legal courses offered. The result is published via the online mode, which the candidates can check via their registered accounts. The MH CET law results in 2019 include the grades achieved and the qualifying status of candidates who took up the MH CET law 2019 entrance examination. Students will also be able to download their MH CET Law Score Card 2019 together with their MH CET law 2019 results. The results for the LLB and LLM courses are announced at discrete dates, but the procedure for verifying the results remains unchanged. After the publication of results, the candidates will be called for the next stages of interviews based on the rank and place in the merit list.
MH CET Law Score Card 2019: Publication of Results
Board of controllers of Higher Education, Maharashtra will only be authorized to declare the MH CET law results via Dhepune.gov.in. With the declaration of the results online, MH CET Law 2019 Score Card will also be published online. Applicants will be able to access their registered accounts by providing their registration number and their hall ticket number to obtain the Score Card. Applicants who reach the cut-off scores and fulfill all other eligibility criteria will be provided with admission to the Bachelor’s programs through the MH CET law 2019.
Steps to View & Download the MH CET Law Score Card 2019
Candidates, who successfully appear in the MH CET law entrance exam 2019, can follow the steps listed below to download their appropriate MH CET Law Score Card 2019
- Click on the link of the MH CET Law Results 2019 in the Official website of MH CET.
- Enter the Registration number issued by the DHE Maharashtra.
- And then click on the submit button
- A new window with the corresponding MH CET Law Score Card opens up.
- Download a copy of the Score Card of the MH CET law 2019 after verifying the details.
MH CET Law Score Card 2019: Important Guidelines
- The applicants of the MH CET Law 2019 are recommended to make a note of the key references of the MH CET Law Score Card mentioned below:-
- Name of the applicant – Applicant’s name as per the MH CET Law application form.
- Preferred Course – It is the Bachelor’s legal program for which the applicant has opted for.
- Application Form number – it is the registration number assigned to a candidate during the form submission
- Category – Name of the category to which the applicant belongs to like General or SC or ST or OBC.
- Seat number – The allocated seat number for the candidate by the DHE Maharashtra
- Score – it is the score that the candidate has secured in the MH CET law 2019 Entrance exam.
- Rank Secured – it is the rank both All India wise and category wise that the candidate has secured in the state exam.
- State rank – It is the state level rank that the candidate has secured
There are a few key points to be observed before and after checking the results and Score Card. They are as listed below:
- No physical copy of the MH CET Law Score Card 2019 will be sent via any communication mode, i.e. via mail or other means.
- The results/Score Card can only be downloaded from the official website.
- The Score Card will hold the information related to the score in individual section, the total rank, the category rank, and the All India rank of the candidate.
- The results and the Score Card will be the basis for the seat allocation process during the consultation process.
- The result of the test participants is assessed on the basis of their performance in the legal entrance exam.
- Apart from the above, the Cut off scores will play a major role in the admission process.
- The Score Card will only be usable for a year.
- Any uncertainties regarding the marks of the MH CET entrance exam shall apply to the review of the results with the proficient authority.
Now you are all aware of all the aspects of Score Card of MH CET law 2019. Share your queries in the comment section below.