MH CET Law Sample Papers 2019 – Directorate of Higher Studies, Maharashtra is expected to publish the MH CET Law Sample papers 2019 for the aspirants of MH CET Law 2019 entrance exam. This state examination is conducted for a five-year integrated legal program and is planned to be conducted in the fourth week of April 2019 and for a three-year legal program it is expected to take place in the second week of June 2019. MH CET 2019 is being implemented to gain admission to the five-year and three-year combined legal programs. The MH CET Law Sample papers 2019 are the questionnaires of the previous year with answers that will help the candidates to acquaint themselves with the type of questions and the question of the MH CET Law that will support the candidates to organize for that reason and to score well in the entrance exam
MH CET Law Sample Papers 2019: How to Download
- Click on MH CET Law Sample Papers download option
- You must provide your login ID and password that was used to complete the application form.
- Click on MH CET Law 2019 Sample Papers.
- Download the given “MH CET Law Sample Papers” in PDF format or any other desired format for practice purposes.
MH CET Law Sample Papers 2019: Question Paper Composition
Prospective students of MH CET Law 2019 can search for the examination model of MH CET Law, which gives an idea of the nature of the question, the grades and the pattern of the legal review carried out by DHE Maharashtra. The MH CET Law 2019 will be held through online mode in two languages – English and Marathi. The candidates will be given two hours to complete the exam, which is for a total of 150 marks.
|Section||English||General Awareness||Mathematics||Legal Aptitude||Logical Reasoning|
|Total No. of Questions||30||30||10||40||40|
|Level of Difficulty||Easy||Easy||Moderate||Easy||Moderate-Difficult|
Candidates who appear in MH CET Law 2019 for admission to the Five Year combined Legal programs will be examined on the following topics: logical and analytical thinking, numerical aptitude, general knowledge and recent affairs, English language and legal aptitude, and legal reasoning ability.
MH CET Law Sample Papers 2019: Importance of Solving Sample Papers
- These sample papers of MH CET Law will be created as per the newest MH CET Law syllabus and test patterns. Trying to resolve these papers will aid candidates acquaint themselves with the exam pattern and curriculum.
- Candidates will also be comfortable with the types and numbers of questions from various topics that will control the questionnaire.
- Regular solution of the sample papers helps the candidates to solve the entire brochure in the required time.
- Candidates who appear in the MH CET Law 2019 must view the sample papers of the MH CET Law from previous years before the preparation.
- MH CET Law Sample papers 2019 gives an impression to the applicant of the questionnaire and help them prepare accordingly
- With the help of sample papers students can know their areas of development and the candidates will also get to know their level of improvement.
- The sample papers have been the most sought-after study material for candidates of MH CET Law. Anybody who has done well in the MH CET Law entrance exam suggests that the previous year’s sample papers are their eventual tool for preparation
- Sample papers keep you busy with your preparation, and that’s the principal thing you can wish for.
- It actually necessitates much more effort to generate questions than solving them. So the sample papers are the best source to learn new concepts that are not even asked in the exam at times.
- Each topic seems nearly as easy if you crack it from a book. But, you will see if you truly know the topic after seeing it in the sample papers. A detailed awareness of strengths and weaknesses is unconditionally necessary to choose your strategy to try the paper.
- To avoid silly mistakes, the best you can do is run-through more sample papers. When you get used to the exam environments, you can reduce those pointless mistakes.
Students can be benefitted a lot from the sample papers of MH CET Law 2019. If you have any doubts regarding the same, then share the same in the comment section below.