MH CET Law Results 2019 – DHE, Maharashtra has declared the result of 5-year combined LLB entrance exam on 13 May 2019. The candidates who appeared in the 5-year combined LLB entrance exam which took place on 21 April 2019 can check their MH CET Law Results 2019 on the official website and on this page as well. DHE, Maharashtra is the official body to announce the MH CET Law Results for the various legal courses offered. The outcome is declared through the online mode, from which the candidates can access through their registered accounts. The MH CET Law Results 2019 encompasses the scores secured and qualification status of the candidates appearing in MH CET Law 2019 entrance exam. Students will also be able to download their scorecard along with their MH CET Law 2019 score. The results for the LLB and LLM programs are declared on different dates but the process for verifying the results remains the same. After the declaration of results, the qualifying candidates are further invited for the next levels of interviews based on the rank secured by them and position in the merit list.
Latest Update: MH CET Law Results 2019 for the 5-year combined LLB entrance exam is declared, check the same by clicking the link given below:
MH CET Law Results 2019: Important Dates to be Noted
|MH CET Law Events||Dates|
|MH Common Entrance Exam for 5-year combined LLB||21 April 2019|
|MH Common Entrance exam for 3-year law courses||1 June 2019|
|MH CET Law Result for 5-Year integrated LLB program||13 May 2019|
|MH CET Law Result for 3-Year LLB program||17 June 2019|
MH CET Law Results 2019: How to Verify the Results
- Visit the official website of MH CET Law 2019
- Find and click on the link ‘MH CET Law Result 2019’
- Provide the registration number/roll number given by DHE Maharashtra at the time of registration process sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
- After you have provided the correct information, you must click on “submit”.
- A new window opens, indicating the qualification status of the candidates.
- Applicants are recommended to download and save a copy of their MH CET Law 2019 Result for forthcoming references.
MH CET Law Results 2019: Scorecard
- The ranking status of the candidates is also published along with the publication of the results. Students can verify and download the same following the below steps:
- Navigate to the official website of MH CET Law and then click on the authorized link of the MH CET Law Rank / Score card
- Provide the MH CET Law registration Number allotted by DHE Maharashtra and then click “submit” option
- The scorecard of the candidate appears on the screen. Save a copy of the Rank Card of MH CET Law 2019.
- The score card will contain the following information:
- Name of candidate – It is the name of the candidate appearing in MH CET Law 2019.
- Program – It is the name of the program the candidate has preferred for.
- Application Form Number – This is the application number assigned to a candidate at the time of completing the form.
- Category – It’s the category the candidates come from. (General / SC / ST / OBC)
- Seat number – This is the number cited in the hall ticket of MH CET Law 2019 entrance exam, issued by the MH CET authorities.
- Score – the total marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam
- All India Rank – the rank secured by the applicant at the national level
- State Rank – It is the state level rank secured by the candidate
MH CET Law Results 2019: Tie-Breaker
At times many candidates secure the same rank in the entrance exam and a tie-breaker situation arises. It is essential to breakdown the tie according to the conditions and the nature of DHE Maharashtra norms.
- A student who has secured more points in qualifying secondary education (12th exam) is preferred over other candidates.
- In case if two candidates score the same mark in 12th standard exams, secondary exam marks will be taken into account for tie-breaker.
- Candidates who are of older age will be given preference.
MH CET Law Results 2019: Key Highlights
The results will be available only through online mode and no other means of communication will be made. No hardcopy of the results will be sent to the mailing address.
Once after proclaiming the results, DHE will be publishing the qualifying candidates through a merit list.
After the announcement of the result, candidates will be called for the advisory rounds and admission procedures.