MH CET Law Rank Predictor 2019 – MHT CET Law Rank Predictor will be industrialized for candidates to forecast colleges that they can get based on their grades. MH CET Law rank predictor 2019 will provide the applicants with the high-precision ranks by providing the roll number, category, course preference, etc. of the candidate. To calculate probable marks, the candidate can compare the OMR response sheet with the official MH CET Law response key and use the scoring scheme. The probable grades are calculated in this way can be used to use the MH CET Law rank predictor 2019. The MHT CET Law rank Predictor 2019 is easy and can support applicants to get a picture of how they have performed in the exam. In addition, the tool can help students to get a picture of the universities where they have higher admission opportunities. The Advisory and seat allocation process takes place based on the candidates MH CET Law entrance exam scores. Candidates must bump into the cut-offs for admission to the legal courses.
MH CET Law Rank Predictor 2019: Rank Analysis of 2018
MHT CET rank Predictor tool aids you forecast your rank based on the number of questions the candidate has tried in the exam and the level of correctness of the answers. The MH CET Law rank predictor 2019 may help you foresee you probably rank as well as narrow down the colleges you can get based on your expected rank. The MHT CET rank Predictor tool 2019 collects the data from the several colleges and lists the colleges based on the MH CET Law 2019 expected score provided by the candidate
|College Name||Category wise MARKS/CUTOFF||Final Opening Rank||Final Closing Rank|
|Government Law College Mumbai||Opening-144;Closing-127||129||127|
|G.J Advani Law College Mumbai||Opening -139;Closing-101||108||104|
|Indian Law Society Law College Pune||Opening-143;Closing-111||109||103|
|New Law College, Mumbai||Opening-139;Closing-112||108||99|
|Mumbai Manikchand Pahade College of Law||Opening-121;Closing-56||99||97|
|Dr. Ambedkar Law college, Mumbai||Opening-134;Closing-101||103||96|
|Rizvi College of Law Mumbai||Opening-138;Closing-88||104||96|
|K.C. Law College Mumbai||Opening-133;Closing-101||100||91|
|St. Wilfred’s law college, Mumbai||Opening-127;Closing-88||93||83|
Candidates can verify their predictable rank based on their probable score. On the basis of their rank, MH CET will call the candidates for the counseling process.
|Marks Secured in MH CET Law Entrance Exam||Probable Rank Range|
|120 +||250 – 1|
|114 – 120||1000 – 250|
|91 – 113||4000 – 1000|
|81 – 90||6000 – 4000|
|71 – 80||8000 – 6000|
|61 – 70||16000 – 8000|
|41 – 60||30000 – 16000|
|30 – 40||45000 – 30000|
|Less than 30||45000|
How to Use MH CET Law Rank Predictor 2019 Tool?
Once after the results of MH CET Law are announced on the official website the answer key is published subsequently. MHT CET 2019 scores will be valid only for that present academic session. Based on the candidate’s score in the entrance exam, our leaderboard the rank predictors will help you with the narrow down of likely colleges from which the candidates can then choose from. To use the rank predictor tool follow the steps listed below
- Navigate to MH CET aw rank predictor
- To use the MH CET Law predictor, provide the basic and educational details such as the registered name as per the MH CET Law application form 2019, your communication details, MHT CET registration data, and the choice of course, etc.
- After providing the academic data, provide the scores received in each section of MH CET Law entrance exam (legal aptitude, logical reasoning, English, and General Knowledge). The scores entered in each section should be grouped up to the total scores obtained.
- Provide the preferred location and then finally review and submit the details.
- List of colleges as per your provided score is displayed on the screen
MH CET Law Rank Predictor 2019: What does the Rank Predictor Provide?
- Ranking range: MHT CET 2018 is considered taking into account several factors. The rank array predicted by the tool is precise with scale 0.9-1 accuracy.
- List of colleges: Besides the ranking anticipated, based on the scores obtained, the tool also recommends colleges that you may select during the choice Fill option. The colleges are proposed according to the chosen state and stream.
By forecasting a probable rank, candidates can organize and plan the next step consequently.