MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 – It is necessary for the students to know that the related elements of MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 that will be announced by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra on the official website. MH CET 2019 exam will be totally different for the pharma and engineering fields. However, no big changes are expected in the MH CET 2019 exam pattern, it will be as similar as MH CET 2018 exam, though few changes are normal to happen in any exam.
Some essential keynotes on MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019, which will likewise give all the students a brief about the exam syllabus are as per the following:
- MH CET 2019 will be conducted only online and no other mode (offline) of the exam is allowed.
- MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 tells that the total exam timing would be 2 hours (120 minutes) only.
- There will be different areas in the exam, 150 questions will come in multiple choice way.
- One mark will be awarded for every right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer (negative marking)
Similarly, the student must also know the important dates first related to MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 so that they will not miss any essential step and process of MH CET Exam 2019. Below table will give a clear indication what are the important dates of MH CET EXAM 2019.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern 2019 Details
In this section, the students of MH CET can check for exam pattern details:
- MH CET Exam Mode 2019: The MH CET examination will be conducted in online mode only. No offline (pen-paper) mode is acceptable.
- Number of Questions in MH CET: In the examination, total 150 MCQs (multiple choice questions) will be asked to the aspirants.
- Language asked: The question paper will be designed in English & Marathi language only.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be two hours for MH CET 2019.
- Marking structure for MH CET: For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for the wrong answers in MH CET 2019.
MH CET Law Syllabus 2019
The MH CET Law syllabus will be contained the points identified with the law. The questions will be asked from the accompanying areas, i.e. Elementary Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge of Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, and English etc.
MH CET 2019 Best Preparation Tips
Check a few hints and tricks to break the MH CET Law examination:
- The student must make a proper planning and give proper time to each segment.
- Must mindful about exam pattern and syllabus detailed knowledge.
- Revise again after two-three days of study MH CET Law examination.
- Try to solve as much as previous year question papers and sample test paper for MH CET Law examination.
- Practice online mock tests MH CET Law examination.
- Make proper eating and sleeping habits for good MH CET Law preparations.
This article is aimed at making the MH CET law exam aspirants aware of the exam pattern of 2019 so that they can prepare accordingly. Post your queries in the comment section below.