MH CET Law Exam Centers 2019 – The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra will carry out the Maharashtra common-entrance-test (MH CET) law in different cities throughout the state in the month of May 2019. Subject to the number of applicants who appear for the test, all MH CET Law Exam centers 2019 can have several venues. When filling out the application form, applicants can enter their preferred choice of venue according to their convenience. On the basis of the choice of preference, the candidate will be assigned a venue. The full address of the MH CET Law Test Center is given on the admit card. On the day of the entrance exam, applicants must be present at their respective MH CET Law Exam centers 2019 prior to the given time together with the admit card and a valid photo ID. The MH CET Law 2018 is conducted online for admission to approximately 10,000 5-year integrated and 15,000 3-year LLB program of the partaking state law schools.
MH CET Law Exam Centers 2019: How to Select the Exam Center
When filling out the MH CET registration form, aspirants may prefer their examination center. Based on the selection of the applicant’s preference, the exam centers are allocated by the DHE upon completion of the application process. In some cases, the executive authority reserves the right to give a candidate other MH CET Law Exam centers 2019 than the one chosen by the candidate.
In addition to the examination notice, the list of MH CET Test cities will also be made available. The following table provides details of some of the MH-CET testing centers of the previous year. Depending on the necessity, the official body has the right to make the required changes to the number of MH CET test cities, like addition or removal of test centers.
|MH CET Law Exam Centers – City Name||City Code|
MH CET Law Exam Centers 2019 – Key Points to Note
Some of the important points regarding the MH CET Law Exam centers 2019, which the aspirants have to remember, are:
- DHE Maharashtra holds the right to withdraw or add or remove any MH CET test center in accordance with the requirements.
- After the allotment of the MH CET Exam center, no application for alteration of the test city is made. The test center assigned by the Commissioner State CET cell must not be changed in any situation. Hence, it is imperative that applicants properly select the examination center in the online application process once the test center is allocated; there is no regular process to apply for the change of the test center.
- The governing body may also provide a different MH CET examination center than the one chosen by the candidate in the application form.
- The address and time of the examination center are mentioned in the MH CET Admit card 2019.
- Applicants must be present at the examination center one hour before the start of the test in order to fulfill all the necessary formalities.
- Make sure that you take all important documents with you to the test center, such as the admit card, the original payment document/Challan, the hardcopy of the application form and the proof of the photo identity.
- Try to be in the test center before the stipulated time and go through the seating organization based on your roll number.
- Before you take your assigned seat, make sure you check it. If you find things like paper or any device in your seat, inform the invigilator.
- On the day of the exam, the applicants should carry a ballpoint pen, hall ticket/admit card and a photo ID proof (Bar council ID card with photograph, Bank Pass Book with photo, Driving License, Voters ID Card, Employee ID card, Aadhar card, etc.) to the examination hall
- Test participants cannot carry any books, notes, cell phones, laptops, calculators or other electronic equipment to the MH CET Law Examination Hall.
- A blank paper will be given inside the examination hall. Applicants are recommended to carry a ballpoint pen into the examination hall for a variety of reasons, such as working out the number of questions to be examined, to make rough work, answering the questions, etc. Following the completion of the MH CET exam 2019, the test participants are obliged to submit the paper to the supervisory staff.
Now you’re well aware of the details of exam centers of MH CET Law 2019. Share your further queries in the comment section below.