MH CET Law Cutoff 2019 – MH CET will be publishing the MH CET Law Cutoff 2019 and it is expected to be released in the month of October 2019. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is held each year for admission to the legal courses. Candidates may be admitted in 3 years LLB or 5 years Integrated LLB after scoring the required cutoff marks. Occasionally the cutoff will also be published under the name Maharashtra Law cutoff as well. Candidates who secure the same or higher are invited for the counseling. The cutoff marks are the minimum eligible marks that are set by the university discretely for every course. These grades are the determining aspect of the admission standards. If the candidates reach the cutoff scores, they will be marked as competent, otherwise, they will be considered as ineligible applicants. DHE Maharashtra decides and finalizes the cutoff marks by looking into various factors.
MH CET Law Cutoff 2019: Institutional Cutoffs
The cutoff would be contingent on the partaking institution and the category to which the candidate belongs to. It is usually published only after the announcement of the result. All partaking legal institutions issue their individual scores. It is compulsory for candidates to reach the minimum score in order to obtain admission. Candidates can review the institution-specific cutoffs for all participating institutions.
|MH CET Law Partaking institutions||MH CET Law Cutoff – 2018|
|Dr. Ambedkar College of Law, Mumbai||100-135|
|G J Advani Law College, Mumbai||100-140|
|Government Law College, Mumbai||130-145|
|Indian Law Society Law College, Pune||110-145|
|K C Law College, Mumbai||100-130|
|Manikchand Pahade Law College, Mumbai||55-85|
|New Law College, Mumbai||110-140|
MH CET Law cutoff 2019: Factors affecting the Cutoff
- The total number of available seats: The absorption capacity of Law schools also impacts their MH CET Law cutoff 2019 scores. If the number of applicants competing for a seat is greater than in the former year, the cutoff will fall and vice versa.
- The total number of candidates who have signed up for the entrance exam: The number of tangible test participants is added stricture that disturbs the cutoff score. With a higher number of test participants, the cut-off would be high and vice versa. Added test takers suggest that the number of applicants contending for a seat is greater. Consequently, a greater number of test participants together with a harder test will also result in a lower cutoff.
- The Level of difficulty of the entrance exam: An easy test indicates that the percentage of candidates receiving a high score would be larger, so the competition would be greater as the number of candidates contending for inclusion at a particular cut-off percentile would rise. Likewise, if the test has a high degree of difficulty, the number of candidates competing for a seat at the same cutoff would be lower since the general performance level would decrease. To compensate for the ratio of seats and candidates who meet the cutoff is correspondingly increased or decreased.
- Reservation criteria for different categories: The expected cutoff scores is uppermost for the candidates from General category trailed by OBC-NC, SC, DAP and ST.
- The drift of the preceding years MH CET LAW Cutoff.
- Candidates must try to reach the minimum of the MH CET Cutoff as the admissions to a relevant institute are based on the cutoff scores only.
- The level of difficulty and the MH CET Law cutoff 2019 score are contrariwise relative to each other. If MH CET Law entrance question paper is moderately tougher than last year, the cutoff score will be lesser and vice versa.
- The MH CET Law Counseling 2019 is based on the cutoff marks and is carried out by the authority after a few days after the announcement of results. All competent applicants will be selected for advice based on the cutoff received by the candidate in the entrance examination. The university will consolidate the central consultation process via the online mode. Based on MH CET Law cutoff 2019 and merit list candidates will be invited for counseling procedure.
This is all about the merit list of MH CET Law 2019. Share your further query in the comment section below.