MH CET Law Counselling 2019 – MH CET Law Counselling is carried out every year by the DHE Maharashtra Joint Entrance test commission for the law aspirants and is organized to provide admission in the legal courses. Candidates can obtain seats only after appearing in the MH CET Law Counselling 2019. Various universities and institutions affiliated to the DHE take part in the consultation to offer seats. MH CET law Entrance Test score is a key factor to obtain admission. MH CET Law Counselling process is expected to begin from the second week of July 2019. Various events and their tentative schedule related to the MH CET law Counselling process is listed below for candidate’s reference.
- The announcement of CET Result and printing of the Score Card. The CET Scorecard is available for download and verifies the associated score table: Fourth week of May 2019
- Notification for College Registration: First week of June 2019
- Colleges Filling In On-Line and Registration Forms and uploading the documents: First week of June 2019
- Submission of the registration form and self-attested hardcopy of documents to the DHE Maharashtra: First week of June 2019
- Confirmation Of College Documents and approval of colleges for On-Line Admission based on the hard copy of application and attachments surrendered to by the Colleges to DHE: Second week of June 2019
- The announcement of the Approved College list: Second week of July 2019
- On-Line Central Admission Form completion by CET Competent Applicants along with College selection form and uploading of the necessary documents: Second week of July 2019
MH CET Law Counselling 2019: Process Overview
Numerous steps are to be followed in the consulting process for the MH CET law 2019. Applicants can just follow the steps listed below to partake in the consultation.
- Step 1: Visit the official MH CET Law website as per your choice of the program
- 3 Years LLB Program
- 5 Years LLB Program
- Step 2: Click New Registration button
- Step 3: Trail the guidelines on the screen to update the required details.
- Step 4: Enter your registration number or roll number and click the Submit button.
- Step 5: As soon as registering, visit the Document Review section and go to the cap.
- Step 6: The consulting fee is set according to the category of a candidate.
- General, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/ OBC: INR 3000
- SC/ ST: INR 1000
- In case of withdrawal of allocated seat, the advisory fee will be reimbursed only after deducting the INR 1000 for the general category candidate, VJ/DT, NT, SBC/OBC.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, INR 300 will be deducted for the same.
MH CET Law Counselling 2019: Centralized Admission Process
CAP is a digital portal used by unsupported private institutions to join candidates at the time of MH CET Law Counselling 2019. The announcement will be published together with the registration form for the consultation.
The several phases involved in the procedure are listed below:
- Presentation of the information booklet by the proficient authority/Nodal officer online @ dhepune.gov.in
- Sign up for CAP by filling out the advice application form.
- Publication of temporary merit lists, the filing of complaints (if any) and publication of the final earnings list.
- Display of seat matrix (the available seats under each category) for CAP round I and II.
- Filling out and confirming the online option form with a choice for institutions before cap round I.
- Publication of the temporary distribution of the CAP round I and II, indicating the assigned institution
MH CET Law Counselling 2019: Documents Required
Shortlisted applicants who appear in the advisory process must carry the necessary documentation on the day of reporting. Applicants should keep both the original and the copies of the documents at the time of the consultation.
- Secondary education mark sheet and certificate
- Higher secondary mark sheet and certificate
- Degree consolidated Mark Sheet
- Postgraduate Mark Sheet (If applicable)
- MH CET score Card 2019
- MH CET Hall ticket original
- College Option form
- Graduation On Demand certificate
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Residence/birth/degree completion certificate with an indication of the birthplace as the state of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Residence Certificate of the applicant or father/mother of the candidate
- Certificate of category (if applicable)
Go ahead and post your further queries in the comment section below to get the same resolved by our experts.