MH CET Law application Form 2019 – Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra has released the application form for MH CET Law (5-year integrated program) on 28th of January 2019 and that for the 3-year LLB program, the same has been commenced from 16th February 2019. Coming ahead to the last date of filling the form which has been extended to 18th March 2019 from 11th March 2019 for 5-year law program. On the other hand, the deadline for 3-year LLB program has remained the same and so, the candidates can apply for it till 15th March 2019. Therefore, those candidates who have made the mindset to pursue law program to make their career in the legal sector must fill the application form before the deadline. However, candidates to fill the form have to register themselves first and then fill the form by providing all the requisite details, scanned photograph and signature, and most importantly the remittance of the application form. So, at last, the interested candidates ought to read the article and for more information, stay tuned to our website.
Latest Updates – The last date for filling up the MH CET application form 2019 for 5-year law program has been extended from 11th March 2019 to 18th March 2019.
MH CET Law Application Form 2019
To fill out the online application form, students must note down the rules given underneath.
- The CET authority has released the MH CET Law 2019 application form through online mode only. The students can fill the registration form online by visiting the official website.
- To fill the MH CET Law application form 2019, first students need to register themselves by giving essential personal details online.
- The MH CET Law 2019 application form has been made available from 28th January 2019 for 5 years LLB program and those who are interested in 3 years LLB program can apply for the same from 16th February 2019 which has been started.
- The MH CET Law application form 2019 can be filled until 18th March 2019 which was earlier until 11th March 2019 for 5 years LLB program and that for 3 years LLB program, the registration will continue until 15th March 2019 (mid-night)
- Students need to fill the MH CET Law application 2019 and deposit the application fee through online mode.
- After successful submission of the application form of MH CET Law 2019, applicants need to take a printout of the application form before 25th March 2019 (for the 5-year program) and 30th March 2019 for 3-year LLB program.
Click Here to Apply the MH CET Law 2019 (for 5-Year LLB program) – Application Started Now
Click Here to apply for MH CET Law for 3-year LLB program
The application charge which applicants need to pay is given beneath.
Students can pay the application fee through Debit card/credit card/internet banking /IMPS/Cash cards/Mobile Wallet. The application charge can’t be acknowledged through any other mode (offline)
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrants candidates||INR 800/ –|
|For reserved category candidates||INR 400/ –|
MH CET Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students fulfill the MH CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 given beneath in order to qualify and eligible for LAW CET exam.
- Nationality: Applying Students must hold Indian citizenship.
- Age Limit: There is no most extreme age breaking point to apply in both the law exams i.e. LLB and LLM.
- 5 years of LLB course: Candidate must pass the SSC/HSC or comparable exam from a perceived college of Maharashtra or from some other outside state with 45% marks (40% for reserved category students).
- 3 years of LLB course: Candidate ought to have graduate or post graduate degree in any stream from any perceived college of Maharashtra or India with least 45% (40% for reserved category students) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: Final year Students can likewise apply.
Note: Candidates those have a place with the outside Maharashtra state will be qualified to apply in Open Category applicants without any case of caste/category.
MH CET Law Application Form 2019 important Dates
Applicants can check the MH CET Law 2019 updated dates beneath the table:
|MH CET Law Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|The beginning of online MH LAWCET application form 2019 for 5 years LLB program||28th January 2019|
|Last Date to apply for 5 years LLB program||18th March 2019(Extended)|
|Beginning of MH CET 2019 law application form for 3 years LLB program||16th February 2019|
|Last Date to apply for 3 years LLB program||15th March 2019|
|Date to generate admit card for 5 years LLB program||10th April 2019|
|Date to generate admit card for 3 years LLB program||22nd April 2019|
|Examination Date for 5 years LLB program||21st April 2019|
|Date of examination for 3 years LLB program||11th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result for 5 years LLB program||13th May 2019 at 5:00|
|Declaration of Result for 3 years LLB program,||28th May 2019|
Latest: MH CET Law 2019: Official Important Dates (for 5-Year LLB program)
Latest: MH CET Law 2019: Official Important Dates (for 3-year LLB program)
How to Apply MH CET Law 2019
Students can check how to apply for MH CET Law application form 2019 underneath:
- Go to the official site of the MH LAWCET application form 2019.
- Tap on ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the ‘Register here’ tab.
- Enter email Id, mobile number, and unique password. Keep them note down aside for future usage and remembrance.
- Fill the personal details, for example, name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, rank, qualifying exam marks, and so on.
- Once the essential details are filled, it can’t be changed later on.
- Tap on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Review the filled details and tap on ‘Final Submit.
- Approve the filled entries and tap on ”Validate your Details’ and ‘Save and Exit’ button.
- Tap on the ‘continue’ button to pay the application fee.
- Tap on ‘Payment’ button, select the online payment mode and pay the exam fee.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that tap on ‘Upload photograph and your signature scanned copy’
- Tap on Click here to upload photo and signature’ link and choose file option to upload scanned images and tap on ‘Upload’ button.
- On effective submission of application form of MH CET Law 2019 and fee, take the printout of the MH CET Law 2019 application.
Instructions to follow while filling MH CET Law 2019 Application Form
It is mandatory for all the law aspirants to go through the important instructions in order to avoid any kind of mistake that can create complications further. Therefore, let’s go through the instructions given below for the convenience of the candidates:
- To know the noteworthy details, download the brochure of CET from the official website of mahcet
- Go through the eligibility criteria to make sure that they are eligible to apply for MH CET Law 2019 exam
- Candidates, in order to fill the application form, must register themselves first
- Further, compile all the significant documents before filling up the application form
- Also, keep the scanned photograph and signature along with the details of credit card, debit card or net banking for the payment of the application fee
- After filling up the application form, remit the fee in online mode and then check all the filled-in details
- Lastly, click on the ‘submit’ button and take the print out of the confirmation page and keep it safe for the further usage
Now you must be aware of each and every aspect of MH CET Law application Form 2019 after going through the in-depth information provided in this article. Moreover, you can share your views or post your queries in the comment box below.