MH CET Law application Form 2019 – MH CET Law Registration will be made available from the last week of March 2019 through online mode. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for the law is conducted each year by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. This entrance exam is a real gateway to get admission into 5 years and 3 years of Law courses i.e. LLB and LLM. It is a state level selection test through which students can get admission in different law organizations inside Maharashtra state. In this article, you may read the MH CET Law application form 2019 all details.
MH CET Law Application Form 2019
To fill out the online application form, students must note down the rules given underneath.
- The CET authority will publish the MH CET Law 2019 application form through online mode only. The students can fill the registration form online from official website.
- To fill the MH CET Law application form 2019, first students need to register themselves by giving essential personal details online.
- The MH CET Law 2019 application form will be made accessible from the last week of March 2019.
- The MH CET Law application form 2019 can be filled till the first week of April 2019.
- Students need to fill the MH CET Law application 2019 and deposit the application fee through online mode.
- After successful submission of the application form of MH CET Law 2019, applicants need to take a printout of the application form before last week of April 2019.
The application charge which applicants need to pay is given beneath.
Students can pay the application fee through Debit card/credit card/internet banking /IMPS/Cash cards/Mobile wallet. The application charge can’t be acknowledged through any other mode (off line)
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrants candidates||INR 800/ –|
|For reserved category candidates||INR 400/ –|
MH CET Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students fulfill the MH CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 given beneath in order to qualify and eligible for LAW CET exam.
- Nationality: Applying Students must hold the Indian citizenship.
- Age Limit: There is no most extreme age breaking point to apply in both the law exams i.e. LLB and LLM.
- 5 years of LLB course: Candidate must pass the SSC/HSC or comparable exam from a perceived college of Maharashtra or from some other outside state with 45% marks (40% for reserved category students).
- 3 years of LLB course: Candidate ought to have graduate or post graduate degree in any stream from any perceived college of Maharashtra or India with least 45% (40% for reserved category students) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Students: Final year Students can likewise apply.
Note: Candidates those have a place with the outside Maharashtra state will be qualified to apply in Open Category applicants without any case of caste/category.
MH CET Law Application Form 2019 important Dates
Applicants can check the MH CET Law 2019 expected dates in beneath the table:
|MH CET Law Application Form Events||Date (Tentative)|
|The beginning of online MH LAWCET application form 2019||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date to Apply MH LAWCET test 2019||1st week of April 2019|
|Online payment of a fee||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last date to print the MH LAWCET application form 2019||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2019|
How to Apply MH CET Law 2019
Students can check how to apply for MH CET Law application form 2019 underneath:
- Go to the official site of the MH LAWCET application form 2019.
- Tap on ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the ‘Register here’ tab.
- Enter email Id, mobile number, and unique password. Keep them note down aside for future usage and remembrance.
- Fill the personal details, for example, name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, date of birth, rank, qualifying exam marks, and so on.
- Once the essential details are filled, it can’t be changed later on.
- Tap on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Review the filled details and tap on ‘Final Submit.
- Approve the filled entries and tap on ”Validate your Details’ and ‘Save and Exit’ button.
- Tap on ‘continue’ button to pay the application fee.
- Tap on ‘Payment’ button, select the online payment mode and pay the exam fee.
- Tap on ‘Submit’ button.
- After that tap on ‘Upload photograph and your signature scanned copy’
- Tap on Click here to upload photo and signature’ link and choose file option to upload scanned images and tap on ‘Upload’ button.
- On effective submission of application form of MH CET Law 2019 and fee, take the printout of the MH CET Law 2019 application.
Now you must be aware of each and every aspect of MH CET Law application Form 2019 after going through the in-depth information provided in this article. Moreover, you can share your views or post your queries in the comment box below.