MH CET Law Answer Key 2019 – MH CET Law Answer Key will be made available online after the complete verification by the DHE. For the topics, legal ability and logical reasoning, general knowledge and current affairs, logical and analytical reasoning, English and fundamental mathematics the MH CET Law answer key 2019 will be made available. With the support of answer keys, you can predict your score before the actual results are declared. Also, the MHT CET answer key democratized by the Audit Committee the approval process, in which the candidate is given the opportunity to express his/her complaints against any wrong question posed in the entrance examination or a false Response that is listed in the Answer key. Tentative schedule related to the publication of official answer key is listed below
|Event MHT CET Law 2019||Dates (Tentative)|
|MH CET Law entrance exam||Second week of May 2019|
|Announcement of Temporary Answer Key||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Accessibility of OMR Answer sheets||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Cutoff date to submit objections about the answer key||Fourth week of May 2019|
|The Announcement of MHT CET Law results||First week of June 2019|
MH CET Law Answer Key 2019: How to Download
- Navigate to the official MH CET website and then click on the MHT CET Law official answer key download link
- Select the relevant download link for the Law papers
- MHT CET answer keys for the various paper codes have been specified in a single PDF file only
- Candidates can verify the answers to their respective paper codes and predict their score.
After the response key is released, the OMR response sheets for MHT CET 2019 are expected to be published in the last week of May. The applicants can use the OMR sheet to associate his or her responses with those specified in the MHT CET Law answer key 2019 to decide the number of right tries first. Next, the candidate can assign and compute scores according to the MHT CET 2019 scoring pattern to get the possible score.
MH CET Law Answer Key 2019: Posting an Objection
Applicants who have oppositions to a response in the MHT CET answer key or even over the question paper will be able to direct their objections to the examination authorities via their individual registration IDs. Objections that have been received by other means than via the online system will not been accepted. Objections received by courier, by hand or by post will also not be taken into account. In order to register, applicants had to enter their application number and password and then file the objection.
MH CET Law Answer Key 2019: Analysis
|Section||Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning||General Knowledge with Current Affairs||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||English||Mathematical Aptitude|
|Total No. of questions||40||30||40||30||10|
|Best Time||40 mins.||10 mins.||40 mins.||20 mins.||10 mins.|
The length of the 5-year LLB program entrance exam will be for 120 minutes and the overall number of questions is 150. Therefore, the applicants will have less than one minute per question to answer. The level of difficulty of the test is expected to be a combination of reasonable and difficult (tough) questions.
MH CET Law Answer Key 2019: Important Points to Note
- The predominant motive for the MH CET Answer key 2019 is published for the purpose of transparency and that no candidate will be treated unfairly.
- The final response key of MHT CET Law 2019 will only be published after receiving all the feedback received.
- In addition, the students who used the answer key could calculate their probable scores much before the actual results
- DHE Maharashtra may publish the MH CET Law 2019 answer key after conducting the state level examination. However, the test is to be carried out online, so that there are negligible probabilities that the answer key of the MH CET law can be announced.
- The experts also will also publish the OMR answer sheets, which can be downloaded by the candidate by providing the password and the registration ID. It could be used to compare responses against the preliminary response key.
Any further queries regarding the answer key of MH CET Law 2019 will be entertained through the comment section below.