MH CET Law Admit Card 2019 – The MH CET Law Admit Card for the 5-year program has been released on 10 April 2019. The admission in integrated law courses in the state of Maharashtra is generally through the state level law entrance test named MH CET. Its full form is ‘Maharashtra Common Entrance Test’ for Law. The admit card has been issued for the 5-year program and for the 3-year program, admit card will be available on 24 April 2019. The hall ticket of MH CET Law 2019 will be available to the students through online mode. MH CET Law 2019 is a law entrance exam organized at the state level by the SCET Cell (State Common Entrance Test Cell) under Government of Maharashtra. Maharashtra CET Law exam is the correct way to for aspirants to enroll themselves in 5 years Integrated LL.B and 3 years LL.B programs offered by different affiliated colleges in the state of Maharashtra. In this article, the students will be able to check the details about the admit card of MH CET Law 2019.
Students can download the MH CET Law Admit Card 2019 through the official website of MH CET. The governing body will inform the students about the start date of downloading the admit card through SMS/ Email. The MH CET Law Hall Ticket 2019 will comprise information like name of the student, category of the student, sub-category, exam venue, exam date & time, language of exam, city & other exam related guidelines. The Cut-off marks of MH CET Law 2019 are the minimum passing marks which are fixed by the MH CET Law distinctly for each course. MH CET Law will also set the cut-off benchmarking for both five-year and three-year Law courses.
Latest Update: MH CET Law Admit Card for the 5-year program has been released on 10 April 2019 and for the 3-year program, it will release on 24 April 2019.
Click Here to download Admit card for 5 year program
MH CET Law Admit Card 2019 Documents to Carry
The student will also bring a valid Photo Identity Proof i.e. PAN Card, Permanent Driving License, Passport, Bank Pass Book, Voters Card, etc. in original along with the admit card while appearing in MH CET Law exam 2019.
Important Date: MH CET Law 2019 Admit Card
The MH CET Law Admit Card 2019 has been released on 10 April 2019 for Five-year integrated law courses. For three year program, admit card will be available on 24 April 2019. CET Authorities will conduct the MH CET Law exam 2019 on two different dates i.e. for three-year LLB course- the exam will be conducted on 1st June 2019 whereas, for five-year integrated Law course, the exam will be carried out on 21 April 2019. After the final examinations of MH CET Law 2019 get over, the council will announce and publish the MH CET Law Results in 2019 for five years integrated law results on 13 May 2019. Successful students will be allowed to appear in MH CET Law counselling 2019 process in the month of June 2019.
MH CET LAW Admit Card 2019 Steps to Download
Here are some useful steps to download the admit card of MH CET Law 2019:
- The student will be required to visit the official website where the official link will be provided.
- Now they will have to click a link named “MH CET Law Admit Card 2019”.
- A new web page will be opened in the new tab.
- Now the student will have to fill the required details like Roll Number (i.e. MH CET Registration Number) & Password (i.e. Date of Birth).
- Click on the enter button or submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen for final download.
- The student will have to take printout/hard copy of admit card and keep it safe for further procedure in future.
Exam Instructions for Students
- At the time of final exam of MH CET, students will have to submit the MH CET Law Admit card 2019 and photo ID proof to the invigilator for verification procedure.
- In case the details mentioned in admit card & ID proof does not match, the student will not be allowed to appear in the MH CET exam 2019 in any case.
- Students must keep in mind that they will have to reach the exam center/venue 30 mins before the MH CET online exam starts.
- Students must keep in mind that they will be required to complete some official procedure before starting the MH CET online exam 2019 like a collection of mandatory documents/credentials, its verification, Sign in exam portal, instructions, etc.
- Students will have to bring the original ID proof at the MH CET exam center 2019.
- Original ID in colored photocopy with mobile clicked photo will not be accepted in any case.
- The student will be required to affix recent passport size photo on the MH CET Law Admit card 2019, if possible the same as provided during the registration process.
Documents Required at Exam Center with Admit Card
Students will be required to carry admit card along with ID (identity) proof from any one of the specified below documents:
- PAN Card
- Latest Passport
- Voters ID Card
- Bank Passbook (with photo)
- Driving License.
- ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- E-Aadhar Card with student’s photo.
- Aadhar Card.
- ID card of Bar Council with affix photo.
- ID card issued by a renowned college or university for the session of 2019-2020.
Application and examination details
Following are the relevant information that will be printed in MH CET Law Admit Card 2019. The student must check whether all these vital information is present in admit card or not.
- Student’s name: The name of the student/law aspirant appearing in MH CET Law 2019.
- Roll number: Specific number issued by DHE Maharashtra to the student after registering for MH CET Law 2019 successfully.
- Father’s name: The student’s father name.
- Mother’s name: The student’s mother name.
- Date of Birth (DOB): The date on which student was born and should be the similar one as stated in his/her Class 10th mark sheet.
- Examination date: The date on which MH CET Law 2019 will take place.
- Exam Center: The place at which final MH CET Law exam 2019 will take place on the planned date.
- Reporting Time: The time on which the student will be required to report at MH CET Law exam center 2019 on the date of the final exam.
- Registration Number: The registration/application number which will be generated soon after the successful submission of MH CET Law application form 2019.
- Program Applied: The law program in which the student is seeking admission i.e. 3 years integrated or 5 years integrated law program.
- Category: The category which the student belongs to (GENERAL/SC/OBC/ST).
In case you have some issues related to MH CET Law Admit Card 2019, please write to us in the comment box.