MH CET Law 2019 – Aspirants of law must note that MH CET Law 2019 examination will lead their way for admission to the 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. The student should know that it is governed by state council and it will be managed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai Maharashtra. This exam is conducted at a state level and it is commonly known as Law entrance test of Maharashtra. Another name of this exam is Maharashtra Law CET. The biggest thing here is that on the basis of MH CET score, students will get admission to the various law colleges of Maharashtra state. In this detailed article, candidates will get proper information about MH CET Law 2019.
Important Dates of MH CET Law 2019
In this table, we have given the students some tentative dates of MH CET Law Important Dates 2019. Please follow the below table;
|MH CET Law Exam 2019 Events||Dates|
|Starting of on-line registration of application form for MH CET Law Exam 2019||The Last week of March 2019|
|The closing of registration of application form for MH CET Law Exam 2019||The first week of April 2019|
|Closure for editing application details in the form of MH CET Law Exam 2019||The first week of April 2019|
|Last date for printing your application form of MH CET Law Exam 2019||The Last week of April 2019|
|Online Fee Payment for MH CET Law Exam 2019||The Last week of March till 1st week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release for MH CET Law Exam 2019||The third week of April 2019|
|Date of MH CET Law Exam 2019||Third week of June 2019 (3 years LLB) & fourth week of April 2019 (5 years LLB)|
|Result Declaration of MH CET Law Exam 2019||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Counselling for MH CET Law Exam 2019||August 2019|
Registration MH CET Law 2019
- MH CET appearing Candidates will be able to fill the application through online mode only and submit it online only.
- The MH CET Law 2019 registration form will be circulated from the last week of March 2019.
- Candidates will be able to fill the MH CET Law application form 2019 even until the first week of April 2019.
- While filling MH CET Law application form 2019, candidates have to upload scanned photograph & signature images on the official website of MH CET Law 2019.
- The student must note that no correction will be allowed/permissible after the final form submission online.
- The student should take a printout copy of the e-Receipt & online application form of MH CET 2019 for future use.
Application Fees for MH CET Law 2019
Student kindly notes that the MH CET Law 2019 fee can be submitted through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets and Cash Cards. The application fee for General/OBC/SAP category will be Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST).
MH CET Law 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The MH CET Law eligibility criteria 2019 for all the students’ are mentioned here:
- All Indian students can apply and appear for this exam.
- Foreign students or OCI or PIO or NRI students are also eligible for MH CET Law exam 2019.
For J&K Migrant Candidates: Students who have shifted from Jammu & Kashmir to any part of India for any reason or from unsafe border area of J&K can also apply for MH CET 2019.
For only Maharashtra State Candidates: Candidates of Maharashtra can claim only one type of the following candidature for appearing in MH CET 2019;
Type A: A candidate is having a domicile of Maharashtra or born in Maharashtra region.
Type B: Either the father or mother of the appearing candidate is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
Type C: Either the father or mother of appearing candidate is employed in Govt. of India regulated office or posted or reported in duty in Maharashtra state regulated office before the last date of submission of MH CET application form.
Type D: Either the father or mother of MH CET candidate is an employee of Maharashtra or Govt. of Maharashtra Undertaking/Firm
Type E: In this category, the student who has qualify Senior secondary certificate or HSC or any other relevant equivalent exam from the recognized university situated in Maharashtra and Karnataka Border area and especially mother tongue is Marathi
- There will be no upper age limit for a student to apply for MH CET Law exam 2019
Appearing Candidates for qualifying exam can also apply.
|Law Courses||Eligibility for the students|
|For 3 years LLB Courses eligibility||
Qualifying Exam: Student should have a graduate or PG degree in any disciplines or its equivalent.
Minimum Marks: Student should pass the above examination with 45% marks in average (40% marks for SC/ST category student of Maharashtra state only)
|For 5 years LLB Course eligibility||
Qualifying Exam: Student should pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the recognized university of India
Minimum Marks: Student should pass the above qualifying exam with 45% marks in average (40% marks for SC/ST category of Maharashtra state only)
Exam Pattern of MH CET Law 2019
This section will highlight the MH CET Law exam pattern 2019 so that students can get a fair idea about real exam paper.
- Exam Mode: The MH Law CET will be conducted only through online mode/computer based.
- Number of Questions: In MH Law CET 2019 examination, total 150 MCQs (objective type) will be asked.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English & in the Marathi
- Duration: The duration of MH Law CET 2019 will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the student.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking is there.
Syllabus of MH CET Law 2019
- In the syllabus of MH CET Law Syllabus 2019, most of the topics will be related to Law and general subjects.
- The question paper will cover the following sections, like Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, English language, Basic Mathematics, and General Knowledge of Current Affairs
MH CET Law 2019 Admit Card
- The MH CET law admits card 2019 will be given to the students by the CET authority through online mode. Students will receive the MH CET law admit card 2019 in the third week of April 2019.
- The authority will also inform the students through SMS or email, registered mobile number.
- A student can download the MH CET law admit card 2019 by entering registration number/roll number or date of birth/password on the official website.
MH CET Law 2019 Result
- Students will view their MH CET Law result 2019 in the fourth week of June’19. MH CET law result 2019 will be checked only on the official website of MH CET.
- The MH CET merit list 2019 will be arranged and announced on the basis of CET Score or on the basis of marks acquired at qualifying examination.
- There will be two separate merit list for 3 years LLB & 5 years Integrated LLB courses. It will also be prepared category/caste wise.
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling
- The Centralized Admission Process will be held for admissions in law courses in different law colleges and universities of India. This process will be organized through online mode in the month of August’19.
- This process includes registration for MH CET, the release date of MH CET merit lists, seat allotment, online choice form, provisional admission letter & allotment.
- The seat will be allotted on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
MH CET Law 2019 Preparation Tips
It is necessary to make proper preparations for any exam; there are some useful tips for the preparation of MH CET exam. Please read below;
- Make a strategic plan so that you can divide time equally to each section of the syllabus.
- Carefully read and remember exam pattern & syllabus.
- Revise the content on regular basis.
- Try to solve maximum sample papers & previous years question paper.
- Try to practice more and more online mock test.
- Eat healthily and sleep timely will help to concentrate more on studies.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about MH CET Law 2019
- Question: How can I receive my MH CET application form 2019?
Answer: The MH CET application form will be filled only on the official website in online mode.
- Question: My recent exam is still awaited. Can I apply for the MH CET 2019?
Answer: Yes, you can. Qualifying exam candidates can also fill the form.
- Question: I have submitted the MH CET form 2019 online but now I have to make some changes in it. How can I do it?
Answer: No alteration or correction is allowed after the form submission.
- Question: In which language of MH CET Law 2019 question paper will be asked?
Answer: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English & Marathi language.
- Question: How can I change my examination center?
Answer: No you can’t change your exam center.
- Question: What is the maximum age limit to apply for MH CET Law exam 2019?
Answer: There will be no maximum age limit to apply for MH CET Law exam 2019.