LSAT India Exam centers 2019 – Pearson Vue will announce the LSAT India exam centers 2019 in the month of October on their official website. LSAT India is held in roughly around 20 cities with 22 test centers in India. Applicants must be aware of the LSAT India Examination Centers 2019, as they will have to fill out the registration form with their ideal choice of the LSAT India Examination Center. Pearson VUE will hold the Law School Admission Exam (LSAT) for India, where the testing centers of LSAT India 2019 are dispersed across 4 zones, e.g. north, south, east, and west. Every zone will have at least 4 to 6 LSAT India 2019 testing Centers for carrying out the test. Applicants when registering and completing the LSAT India 2019 application Form can choose a center at your discretion from the list of LSAT India exam Centers 2019
LSAT India Exam Centers 2019: Testing Locations (Zones & Cities)
|Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna||East|
|Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore||West|
|Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun||North|
|Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi||South|
LSAT India Exam Centers 2019: Important Guidelines
- Applicants are recommended to pick the LSAT India Exam centers 2019, which are closest to their local city.
- If it is not likely for a candidate to travel to an available LSAT Test Center and if he is more than 100 miles (160 km) away from a least close by test center, the candidate may ask LSAC to contact him with an unpublished LSAT Test Center.
- Applicants must remember that if they get an exam center that is not specified in the LSAT application can appeal for a test date change, a candidate will not be eligible for a complete reimbursement or a permitted test center or test change date.
- A test center alteration on the day of the entrance exam will not be encouraged.
- Applicants must ensure that they verify the LSAT test Center 2019 accessibility while signing up for the entry test.
- Pearson VUE will hold the LSAT India 2019 test in the month of May 2019 across 22 centers throughout India.
- These test centers of LSAT India 2019 were divided into four zones depending on their geographical location.
- The address of the LSAT India 2019 Test Centre is described in detail in the information brochure of LSAT India 2019, which is available on the official website
- Applicants should make themselves available half an hour before the scheduled exam time. You must not forget to carry your Admit card from LSAT India entrance exam along with your proof of identity.
- After the allocation, the Examination Center LSAT India 2019 is no longer changed.
LSAT India Exam Centers 2019: Documents to Carry
Applicants must ensure that they carry the following to the Test center on the day of the entrance examination.
Valid Government Identity Proof
Applicants are requested to carry a valid, government supplied identity card. Applicants should note that the identity card must be recent and must carry a current photo of the candidate. In addition, applicants must ensure that the first name and surname mentioned in the ID card match the first and last names printed on the hall ticket.
LSAT Hall Ticket
Applicants must present the signed first page of the ticket at the check-in table of the Test center. The candidate must bear in mind that the printout of the ticket must include her photo, which she uploaded during the registration process.
Seats: The applicant is assigned a seat by the invigilator which cannot be changed at any point of time.
Certification Declaration: Applicants will be asked to fill in the declaration and sign that the person who writes the test and the person stated in the answer sheets is the same. Failing to do so will lead to a delay in the outcomes of these distinctive candidates.
Test Material: The resources given to the applicants on the day of the test, including response sheets, test books and LSAT writing sections rough sheets are all the possessions of LSAC and the applicants must make a point to return it back to the supervisors before leaving the hall.