LSAT India 2019 – The Application form of LSAT India 2019 has been released by the apex body. Initially, LSAT India application form available online on official website. LSAT is popularly known as ‘Law School Admission Test’ is an international level law entrance exam for aspirants. It will be regulated and organized by the Law School Admission Council, USA. In India it will be conducted by LSAT India and LSAT exam 2019 is a national level law exam conducted through paper and pencil (offline) mode for all law aspirants of India. The purpose of this test is to provide admission to Under Grad, Post Grad and integrated law courses in India. In India, more than 85 law colleges and universities consider the LSAT score for providing law admissions to law aspirants. It is a standardized assessment to test the reading and verbal reasoning skills of the students required for admission in law courses.
In this blog, we are giving aspirants the details about LSAT India 2019 which includes LSAT application form 2019, dates of LSAT, the pattern of LSAT, and syllabus of LSAT etc.
LSAT India 2019 Important Dates
Below is the declared schedule of LSAT India important dates 2019 examination:
|LSAT India Events||Announced Dates|
|LSAT India Registration starts||15th October 2018|
|Last date for registration for LSAT 2019||6th May 2019|
|Date of release of Admit Card for LSAT 2019||9th-18th May 2019|
|Date of LSAT exam 2019||26th May 2019|
|Declaration of LSAT result 2019||1st June 2019|
LSAT India 2019 Application Form
Here the student will find details about filling procedure of LSAT application form 2019:
- The student must note that LSAT registration 2019 will be done only in online mode.
- The LSAT application form 2019 available from 15th October 2018.
- There is no other way (offline mode) to apply for LSAT application form 2019.
- In the beginning, the students will have to register themselves and fill registration details.
- Students will upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- After the successful LSAT registration 2019, a confirmation mail will be sent to the registered Email ID of the student.
- Students are advised to take a printout of the LSAT application 2019 for future purpose.
- There is no need to send the printed LSAT application form 2019 to the office of LSAT.
Click Here for Fill the LSAT India 2019 Application Form ( Now Available)
LSAT India 2019 Application Fee
Students should know what the fee of LSAT is? Let’s see important points;
- Students will pay INR 3800/- as LSAT application fee 2019.
- Fee payment can be done via online mode only using debit/credit cards/ RuPay/wallet/internet banking etc.
- Any Payment through demand draft or any other physical cheque will not be accepted.
- LSAT application fee 2019 will remain the same for every caste/ category.
LSAT India 2019 Eligibility Criteria
LSAT India has not mentioned any specific eligibility to apply for LSAT India eligibility criteria 2019. Although we are providing the basic eligibility criteria essential to apply for any law courses in India:
For Integrated Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Student should pass/qualified class 12th board exam from CBSE or any other state or central board.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks required in the qualifying exam vary from college to college. Although 45% basic minimum marks will be is accepted by most of the colleges.
For UG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Student needs to hold a graduate degree in any stream from any recognized college or university of India.
- Minimum Marks: Students will have to secure 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
For PG Law Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: To get an admission in any PG law courses, students need to pass UG or integrated law courses from any recognized college in
- Minimum Marks: Students will have to obtain 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
LSAT India 2019 Exam Pattern
Students can check the detailed exam pattern of LSAT India exam pattern 2019 here:
- Mode of LSAT Exam: LSAT exam 2019 will be held through pen and paper basis (offline mode).
- Duration of Exam: Total exam duration will be two hours twenty minutes (2 Hr-20 mins.) Almost 35 minutes will be given for each section in the paper
- Sections: The question paper will contain 4 sections, i.e. 1st Logical Reasoning, 2nd Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension.
- Type of Questions: The question will be in form of MCQs /objective type with 4 answer choices and others with 5 options.
- Number of Question: Total 92 – 100 questions will be asked in the LSAT exam 2019.
- Marking Scheme: One mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in LSAT exam 2019.
Let’s have a sneak preview of exam pattern LSAT 2019
|LSAT Section wise distribution||Time for each section||Number of Question asked|
|Analytical Reasoning questions||35 Minutes||24-25|
|1st Logical Reasoning questions||35 Minutes||24-25|
|2nd Logical Reasoning questions||35 Minutes||24-25|
|Reading Comprehension questions||35 Minutes||24-25|
|Total||2:00 hours 20 Minutes||92 – 100|
LSAT India 2019 Syllabus
The entire syllabus will cover 1 reading Comprehension section, 1 analytical Reasoning section, and 2 logical reasoning sections. The detailed LSAT India syllabus 2019 is mentioned below:
This section will measure the ability of a student to understand an assembly of relations and to draw logical conclusions about that assembly. Students will be asked to give a reason for a set of rules & statements and describe relationships among persons, events, etc.
This segment checks the capacity to analyze, complete arguments mentioned and primarily assess. Test taker needs to read and understand the passage given, after that answer the questions related to it.
This section will comprise 4 sets of reading questions. This section has long reading comprehensions with related questions.
How to do Prepare for LSAT 2019
Some of the preparation tips to get a good score in LSAT 2019:
- Students must prepare for the LSAT exam 2019 as per the given syllabus.
- The student should make sure that they are acquainted with the type of questions, exam pattern, exam timing etc.
- LSAT exam 2019 will measure critical thinking skills of the student, so concentrate on reasoning type of questions.
- The student must take the help of the reference books and keep practicing the last year question papers.
- Try to maintain the health and food habits during the preparation time.
LSAT India 2019 Admit Card
- Registered students will be able to download their admit cards for LSAT 2019 from the official It will be available from 9th to 18th May 2019.
- LSAT India admit card 2019 will contain personal details like LSAT personal details of student exam date, exam time, test center detail, exam instructions.
- Students will have to bring one original ID proof on LSAT exam 2019. Students will bring any one ID either Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Aadhar Card, Voter ID etc.
LSAT India 2019 Result
- LSAT Result 2019 will be out on 1st June 2019.
- LSAT result 2019 can be viewed on the official website of LSAT. The student will check the result through their login credentials.
- The student should note that LSAT result 2019 will not be emailed or posted to the students. Candidates have to enter their login details to check the LSAT result 2019.
LSAT India 2019 Admission
- LSAT admission 2019 process will be started after the declaration of the final result. The student will have to download the scorecard from the official website and apply to that respective college where they wish to take admissions.
- In India, there are numerous colleges, which accepts LSAT score to provide law admission.
- Every college plans its own admission process. Students will have to participate in the admission process organized by their respective college when the date will come.
If you have queries related to LSAT India 2019, you may leave your questions below in the comment box.