LFAT Result 2019 – Allahabad University will be publishing the LFAT Result 2019 in the 3rd week of June 2019. Candidates can verify their LFAT result conducted by the Allahabad University on the official website of the examination of the law. Based on the performance of an aspirant in the LFAT examination, he can gain admissions into the combined five-year BA LLB (Hons) course accessible at Allahabad University. Candidates can check their LFAT Result 2019 by providing their hall ticket number and password on the official Allahabad University website. The LFAT result is generally shown in PDF format. LFAT result covers the scores/points that the applicant has received in the legal admission exam. LFAT 2019 final Merit will be created based on the score of a candidate in the Allahabad University LFAT exam and their grades in the qualifying exams. The candidates must be aware that they will not be sent a separate intimation regarding the LFAT ranking. Hence, every candidate must take a fine hardcopy print of the LFAT result and keep it safe for forthcoming reference.
Important Dates for LFAT Result 2019
|LFAT Entrance exam 2019||4th Week of May 2019|
|Announcement of LFAT 2019 result||3rd Week of June 2019|
How to View the LFAT Result 2019?
- In order to see the result of LFAT 2019, the applicants must follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the authorized website of Allahabad University, @ http://www.allduniv.ac.in/
- Navigate to the link that shows ‘download result’ for BA LLB on the homepage
- Provide login information such as login ID and password that was created during the initial registration
- After providing the necessary details, the LFAT 2019 Rank card will be shown on the screen.
- Applicants who have appeared in LFAT 2019 must access their registered account to download their rank/scorecard.
- Applicants must click on the ‘ Download LFAT scorecard ‘ link
- A new browser window opens and a valid username and password is prompted for
- After you fill in the details correctly, click Submit.
- After viewing the result, it is suggested that applicants save a copy of scorecard for future
- Verify the same and print the LFAT 2019 scorecard for future references.
Key Points to Note regarding LFAT Result 2019
- The LFAT 2019 result will be published by Allahabad University only
- The LFAT Scorecard 2019 will be issued after the declaration of results via online mode.
- The LFAT 2019 result will be made accessible to candidates who have successfully taken up the entrance exam
- The LFAT Result 2019 indicates the score and eligibility position of the applicants attained in the legal admission entrance exam.
- After the announcement of the LFAT results for 2019, the applicants will be invited for the advisory and approval procedure of the Allahabad University.
- The data provided and the information given by the candidate via the registration//application form shall be accessible at the University for a time period of only six months from the date of the announcement of the result until the admission is done.
- The place of a candidate in the Order of Merit shall be altered in case of any fault in the computation of the calculated scores, and the admission of an applicant which is left out by any modification of his calculated mark from the Order of Merit and the seat will be canceled.
- If a candidate fails to appear in the entrance exam, his/her results will not be published and the candidacy will be canceled.
- All data on the subject of results and admissions shall be publicized on the website http://auadmissions.com and will be put on the native everyday newspapers from time to time. No info shall be sent to the applicant individually.
- The is no facility for revaluation or analysis of the results published
- The calculated Marks of an applicant who has taken up the Admission Test shall be computed by summing up the Weight, and/or subtracting break year penalty, to their score which is out of 300 in the Entrance Test, hereinafter in these guidelines called as the consistent/standardized score.
This is all about the result of LFAT 2019. Share your further queries in the comment section below to ask for the help of our experts.