LFAT Counselling 2019 – Subsequently, after the announcement of the LFAT results of the Allahabad University, LFAT Counselling 2019 procedure will be carried out. As it is well known that it is a vital step in the admission sanction process. Qualified applicants must take part at the Allahabad University LFAT Counselling 2019. Applicants who do not turn around for the LFAT 2019 consultation will not be taken into account for seat allotment and the admission is forwarded to another capable person. Consulting is such a significant step, so we recommend the candidates not to commit any mistake.
Knowing the LFAT Results before the LFAT Counselling 2019
Upon completion of the law school Admission examination is the primary goal of people to know the status of the attempted examination. Allahabad University will explain the LFAT result in 2019 after the official Answer key is issued. Candidates can visit the official website www.allduniv.ac.in to check the Allahabad University LFAT result 2019. Allahabad University officials will publish the BA LLB results in online mode. In addition, students must provide the registration number and password to know the results of the University of Allahabad.
LFAT Counselling 2019: Publication of Merit list
The LFAT merit list encompasses the names of the qualified candidates who achieve the minimum cutoff marks. The LFAT merit List 2019 will be obtainable on the official website of Allahabad University. Upon completion of the review of the LFAT results of the Allahabad University, the candidates can review the LFAT merit list of Allahabad University. Students whose names appear in the merit list of Allahabad University are invited for the LFAT Counselling process of the Allahabad University. So, candidates must check the Topper list to know if they are eligible for the Counselling process or not.
Process for Counselling and admission:
- Admission applicants who are within the merit have to mandatorily register themselves by entering
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number (If available)
- Upon effective registration, the candidate is permitted to log in by providing Roll number and Date of Birth
- Candidate’s data will be shown on the screen
- The system will permit the candidate to select the best six possible choices. The system will also prompt candidates to provide their 10th and 12th marks and percentage of marks.
- Applicants looking for admission in LL.B. program are required to provide percentage and marks attained in graduation.
- Applicants looking for admission in LL.M. program are required to enter percentage and marks secured in LL.B. or B.A.LL.B. (Law Graduation).
- Upon selecting the best selections candidates can submit the application and take a print out of specified choices for his/ her forthcoming references.
- The system will permit applicants to alter/ modify his/ her subject selections until that point of LFAT Counselling 2019 is open. Once the stage of Counselling is locked, all the selected preferences will be frozen.
- After concluding of the phase of Counselling, the system will produce rank and allocate subject selections as per accessibility based on category and rank and shows selected choice to candidates on the screen
- Candidates will have to visit Pravesh Bhawan for document confirmation procedure on the specified date
- The system will also show “Intimation Card” which the candidate essentially print and carry at the time of confirmation besides all other documents.
- If verified successfully – the system will show the Fee Payment option in candidate’s Login, through which the candidates can click to progress for the online fee payment and print an acknowledgment.
- The fee is disbursed on the same day, once Fee is deposited positively, candidates are obliged to carry the fee receipt to Pravesh Bhawan on the specified date of document confirmation then Admission Card will be issued.
LFAT Counselling 2019: Documents Required
Students who are provided with the invite letters to be a part of the LFAT Counselling are requested to bring the below-specified documents along with them while appearing for the Counselling of LFAT 2019.
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th succeeding examination.
- Admit card of LFAT 2019.
- Proof for Date of birth
- Certificates for admission under NCC, Sports, Kashmiri Immigrants, Physically disabled, employee ward quota, etc.
- A printed hard copy of LFAT Result 2019.
This is all about the counselling procedure of LFAT 2019. Share your views in the comment section below.