LFAT Application Form 2019 will be released by the Allahabad University in the 3rd week of April 2019. The candidates will have to fill up the application form in online mode. LFAT stands for Law Faculty Admission Test that is conducted every year by Allahabad Central University to provide admission in the 5-year integrated law program. The candidates will have to fill up the application form of LFAT 2019 carefully as later they will not be able to make changes in the application form once it is submitted. The last day for filling up the application form will be in the 2nd week of May 2019. Only the eligible candidates will be able to fill up the application form. The article here will provide all the information about the LFAT Application Form 2019 to the candidates.
Important Dates for LFAT Application Form 2019
These are the important dates candidates can follow so as to get the information about the release of the application form. The dates mentioned in the table below are Tentative:
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date for Application Form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Closing Date for Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Issue Date for Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
Procedure to fill the LFAT Application Form 2019
Below are the steps candidates are advised to go through so as to know the procedure for filling up the application form of LFAT 2019:
- The first step for filling up the application is to visit the official website of Allahabad University.
- The candidates have to search for the link of LFAT Application Form 2019.
- The candidates will have to provide a valid email Id and phone number for getting registered.
- After that, the university will send User Id and Password to the candidate’s mobile number and email address.
- Using the User Id and password, the candidates have to log in to their registered account and open the application form page.
- The candidates are required to fill all the necessary details like name, address, father’s name, educational qualification, email address, contact number, caste, gender, age, date of birth, etc.
- After filling up the application form, the candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in JPEG or the format that will be asked by the application form of LFAT 2019.
- The candidates have to go through the application form and review it for any mistakes.
- Then the candidates should submit the application form.
- For final submission, the candidates have to pay the application fee and click the submit button.
- After final submission, the candidates have to take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Documents Required with LFAT Application Form 2019
The candidates have to go through the table that is given below for getting information about the documents that are required to be uploaded after the application form filling up process is completed:
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
The aspiring candidates who are filling up the application form required to upload the photo that should be in JPEG format.
The size of the image should be uploaded in not less than 200KB
The aspiring candidates will have to upload the signature in JPEG format.
The size of the signature should be between 20KB -40KB.
|Other Important Documents Required||
Candidates are required to upload the important documents such as
· 10th standard Marksheet
· 10+2 Marksheet
· 10th standard Admit Card
· 10+2 standard Admit Card
· Caste certificate
· Date of Birth
· Age Proof Certificate
· Residential Certificate
· Educational Qualification Certificate
· Certificate of Special category like Sports, NCC if needed.
· Caste Certificate
For completing the final process of LFAT Application Form 2019, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee for LFAT 2019 can be paid in both online and offline mode.
- For online mode, the candidates have to pay it through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- For offline mode, the candidates have to download the HDFC Challan copy and pay it through cash by visiting the nearest branch of HDFC Bank.
This is all about the application form of LFAT 2019. Still, if you have any doubt, then share the same in the comment section and get it resolved by our experts.