LFAT Admit Card 2019 is expected to be issued by the apex body in the 3rd week of May 2019. LFAT is the short form for the Law Faculty Admission Test which is an entrance exam conducted by Allahabad University for selecting and providing the candidates with admission into the law courses. LFAT 2019 will be conducted for both Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. After the successful submission of the LFAT application form from 3rd week of April 2019 to 2nd week of May 2019, the candidates will be issued their LFAT Admit Card 2019 online on the official website. The admit card must be carried to the examination center to being allowed to give the entrance exam of the LFAT 2019. All the candidates must read this article to know about the LFAT Admit Card 2019 and its Importance.
LFAT Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|LFAT Admit Cards 2019 Availability||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date of LFAT 2019||4th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2019|
Downloading the LFAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates will require following the below mentioned steps, in order to take the printout, the Admit Card 2019 of the LFAT 2019:
- Go to the Allahabad University official website.
- In the home page of the Allahabad University website, the candidates will require to go to the “Examination” section.
- In the “Examination” section, the candidates will require to click on the “Download LFAT 2019 Admit Card” button.
- Once the candidates will click on the “Download LFAT Admit Card 2019” button, a login webpage will open up. In the login web page, the candidates will require to enter their “Registration Number and Date of Birth” and then click on the “Submit” button, in order to login into their account.
- Once, the candidate’s will log in to their account, they will be able to view their LFAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Next, the candidates must click on the “Download” button in order to download the “LFAT Admit Card 2019” in “.pdf” file format.
- Once, the candidates will download the “LFAT admit Card 2019” in .pdf file format, they will require to take the printout of the same.
Details Printed on LFAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the LFAT 2019 will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Date of the Birth
- Exam Centre code
- Language of answering the exam
- Registration Number of the Candidates
- Date of Entrance Exam for the LFAT 2019
- Time of the LFAT 2019 entrance Exam
- Signature of the Candidates
The candidate must check these details before downloading the admit card. If there will be any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, then the candidates must contact the official of the conducting boy of the Panjab university, in order to correct the mistake before the date of the LFAT 2019 entrance exam.
LFAT 2019: Exam Instructions
It is necessary for the candidates to carry their admit card to exam centre, in order to be allowed to sit for the LFAT 2019 entrance exam. After getting the admit card, the candidates must complete the preparation for the LFAT 2019 entrance examination and go to the exam centre for giving the LFAT 2019 entrance exam. The following instructions must be kept in mind while preparing for the entrance Exam and while giving the LFAT 2019 Entrance exam:
- Study according to the syllabus of the LFAT 2019, IN ORDER TO PREPARE for the LFAT Entrance Exam, 2019.
- Start studying for the entrance exam at least 1 month before the date of the entrance exam of the LFAT 2019.
- Reach the exam Centre at least 45 minutes before the start of the Entrance Exam of the LFAT 2019.
- Do not forget to carry important documents such as Identity proof, Admit card and all the others documents to the exam centre for getting the permission to give the entrance exam of the LFAT 2019.
- While answering the LFAT 2019 Entrance Exam Question Paper the candidates are advised to start by answering the easy questions first and then attempt to answer the hard questions.
- The candidates must not waste time answering a few questions. They must allocate equal amount of time to each and every question.
Share your further queries in the comment section below to get aid from our team of experts.