LAT Seat Allotment 2019 – will be organized by Allahabad University in the first to second week of July 2019. The candidates will get the opportunity to get admission in a three-year LLB programme if they qualify LAT 2019 and have their names in the rank list. The shortlisted applicants will be given the call letter for LAT seat allotment and admission process. The candidates need to check the schedule of visiting the venue of seat allotment in the call letter and stick to the same. The procedure will be offline and the applicants will have to come to the centre physically. As far as the documentation is concerned, the candidates must ensure to carry the mentioned certificates in original and photocopies. It is necessary for the candidates to follow the stages of the process without any deviation. The course fee will be submitted by the participants after seat allotment and the candidates need to visit the university for other admission documentation.
In this article, the candidates will get clarity on LAT Seat Allotment 2019, schedule for the same as given by the university, important points and facts, procedure for the same in detail, list of required documents and much more.
Schedule for LAT Seat Allotment 2019
LAT Seat Allotment will be conducted by the Allahabad University in the first to second week of July 2019 and the candidates need to know the same. They must be aware of the schedule released by the authority online.
Important Facts: LAT Seat Allotment 2019
- Allahabad University takes the onus of conducting LAT Seat Allotment 2019 through offline mode.
- The candidates who clear LAT 2019 and find their place in the merit list will be the participants for seat allotment.
- During the process of seat allotment, the participants need to follow the instructions given by the authority.
- The call letter will be issued by the university and given to the candidates who are selected for seat allotment round of LAT 2019.
- The authority will verify the documents before allotting the seats for LLB programmes.
- The ranking of the candidates, their preferences, seat availability etc will be considered during LAT seat allotment.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to produce the list of documents specified by the university for verification purpose.
Process of LAT Seat Allotment 2019
LAT Seat Allotment will be conducted by the Allahabad University in first to second week of July 2019. The applicants who clear the exam of LAT and find their names in the rank list are supposed to take part in LAT Seat Allotment process. The complete procedure for the same is mentioned below:
- The university will organize the seat allotment procedure for LAT 2019 through offline mode.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the counselling and seat allotment to get admission in three year LLB programme of the university.
- The university will select the candidates on the grounds of their ranking in LAT 2019 as per the merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be given the call letters mentioning the details of the seat allotment, steps involved, date and timing and much more.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to personally attend the seat allotment process as per the given schedule.
- The applicants will have to carry the documents as prescribed by the University for Verification Purpose.
- The authority will check the documents in original before final seat allotment and in case of any error or discrepancy regarding the information of the applicants, the admission process will get cancelled.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to carry both the original and photocopies of the given documents.
- Once the seat will be given to the applicants considering the factors of their preferences, availability of seat, ranking etc, they need to deposit the course fee to confirm the seat.
- The candidates need to fulfill other formalities of admission after LAT seat allotment.
Documents Needed during LAT Seat Allotment 2019
The below-given list of documents will be verified by the university officials at the time of LAT seat allotment:
- LAT Admit Card 2019
- LAT Score Card 2019
- Copy of LAT Application Form 2019
- Marksheet of class 12th
- Certificate of qualifying degree examination
- Passing certificate of class 10th as date of birth proof
- Caste certificate in case of reserved categories
- Supporting documents as evidences of the applicants’ claims to a particular category like NCC, sports, PH quota
LAT Result 2019
- Allahabad University is the authority to release LAT result 2019 before the end of last week of June 2019.
- The candidates will have to go to the official website of the university to check the result online.
- The applicants’ score in LAT 2019 and their qualifying status will be given in the result.
- The candidates are supposed to take the hard copy of the score card for further use.
- The merit list will be released after the result announcement and the candidates will get the chance to appear for LA seat allotment on the grounds of their ranking.
Points to Remember: LAT Seat Allotment 2019
- The candidates must be aware of the fact that they need to visit the venue of LAT seat allotment as per the given date and time.
- The call letter will be provided to the candidates who have their names in LAT merit list.
- The seat allotment will be done on the grounds of candidates’ marks in the exam, ranking and their performance.
- The copies of the result card, admit card, application form of LAT 2019 will be required along with other documents for verification.
- In case of any false information, the admission process of the candidates will get cancelled.
- The fee submission will be done by the candidates after final seat allotment.
This is the detailed information on LAT Seat Allotment 2019. For any further query or doubt, write to us.