LAT Application Form 2019 – LAT Application Form will be published online by Allahabad University in the mid week of April 2019. The aspirants who wish to pursue 3 year law courses can go ahead to apply for LAT 2019. Before doing this, they need to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as fixed by the university and ensure that they meet all the given conditions without fail. Only then they can move ahead to fill the LAT Application Form 2019 online. The authority will release the application online on its official website and the eligible candidates are supposed to approach for online registration as the first step towards the process of application. Once the application is filled accurately, the candidates will have to deposit the required fee amount. Note that the completely filled application form needs to be submitted online by the candidates before the end of second week of May 2019.
This article is about the details related to LAT Application Form 2019, process to fill and submit the same, application fee details, schedule of the related events, eligibility criteria, important points about application process for LAT 2019 and much more.
LAT Application Dates 2019
- The candidates who wish to appear in LAT 2019 exam are supposed to know about the schedule of application form release, submission date and much more.
- Those who do not pay heed to such things will have to face the consequences during the process of admission.
- The table given below consists of the events and dates pertaining to LAT application form 2019:
|Release of Notification||Mid of April 2019|
|Availability of LAT Application Form||Mid of April 2019|
|Deadline to submit LAT Application Form||Second week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||Mid of May 2019|
LAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates are suggested to go through the LAT Eligibility Criteria before proceeding for the process of Application submission online.
- The authority has the right to reject the application of the candidates in case they are found ineligible as per the norms laid down by the university.
- The applicants who want to appear in LAT 2019 exam and qualify the same to pursue undergraduate law course of 3 years must possess the degree of Graduation from acclaimed college or university with minimum aggregate marks of 45%. This is for the General category candidates.
- For the aspirants who fall under the category of OBC, the minimum marks in Graduation should be 42% and those who belong to the category of SC and ST must have the minimum score of 40%.
How to fill LAT Application Form 2019?
The applicants are supposed to go through the process mentioned below in order to discover how to complete the application form and submit it online without any hassle. Also the application fee details are given below.
- The candidates need to visit the official web portal of Allahabad University and tap on the link for LAT Application Form 2019.
- The aspirants need to proceed for online registration where they are supposed to mention their email id and contact number.
- The user name and the password will be generated by the system that will be sent to the applicants’ registered contact number and email address. Note that these login credentials should be retained by the candidates for future use.
- They again need to visit the website and login the registered account with the given user name and password.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen and the candidates need to fill the mandatory details like name, address, educational qualification, course name, test centers etc.
- Once the application form is completely filled, the candidates are required to review the details properly and verify the accuracy.
- The application fee will then be submitted through online or offline mode.
- The candidates need to provide authentic and genuine information while filling the form as the university will cross verify the given details with the submitted documents.
- After submission of the application form online, the candidates will have to take the hard copy of the same for further use.
LAT Application Fee details
- The candidates who are eligible to appear in LAT 2019 admission process and have applied for the same online are supposed to make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Note that without remitting the application fee, the authority will not accept the application of the candidates.
- The applicants who come under the category of OBC and General will have to pay the fee amount of Rs. 600 and those who belong to SC, PH or ST category need to pay the fee of Rs. 300.
Online payment of LAT Application fee
- The candidates who are interested to make the application fee payment for LAT 2019 exam via online mode will have to use the channels like net banking, debit card or credit card.
Offline payment of LAT Application fee
- The applicants who find the offline mode of fee payment more convenient are supposed to take the hard copy of the challan slip of HDFC Bank and submit the fee amount at any HDFC branch.
Important Documents: LAT Application Form 2019
The applicants who fill the LAT application form 2019 are required to keep the below given documents handy in order to mention the details correctly in the form.
- Mark-sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Hall ticket numbers of class 10th and 12th
- Age proof like DOB certificate etc
- Income proof of parents
- Residential proof that depicts the status of the applicants as resident or non-resident.
- Special category certificate for PH or NCC or Sports (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Things to Remember about LAT Application Form 2019
- The applicants need to make the note of the application form release and end date in order to apply for the exam without any hassle.
- The application form for LAT 2019 will only be available online.
- The online registration is must to apply for LAT 2019.
- The user name and password must be retained by the law aspirants for future purpose.
- The candidates must fulfill all the eligibility requirements prescribed by the university if they wish to apply for LAT 2019.
- Whatever details the applicants mention in the form are supposed to be authentic else the authority will reject the application after proper scrutiny of the documents.
- The applicants will have to take the print out of the filled application form for LAT and save it for further use.
This is about LAT Application form 2019. In case of any doubt, feel free to get in touch with us.