LAT Admit Card 2019 – LAT Admit Card will be provided by Allahabad University online in the mid of May 2019. The authority will issue the admit card or hall ticket to all the applicants who have submitted the application form and fee within the given time. The candidates will be able to download the same from the web portal of the university by simply entering their login credentials. LAT admit card 2019 contains the details pertaining to the test centre and candidature and these include applicant’s name, roll number, photograph, father’s name, test centre name and address, date and timing of examination and much more. Not only this, there will also be the important instructions related to LAT exam 2019 and the candidates will have to follow them stringently inside the examination hall. To bring the admit card at the exam centre is quite mandatory and those who fail to show it to the invigilator on the examination day will not be permitted to appear in LAT 2019.
In this article, the applicants will get to know about important events and dates related to LAT 2019, facts about LAT admit card, procedure to get the access of the admit card, details given in the admit card, important instructions etc.
Important Dates: LAT Admit Card 2019
The events and dates pertaining to LAT 2019 exam are given below. The candidates must take a look to get the idea of tentative schedule.
|Availability of LAT admit card||Mid of May 2019|
|LAT exam 2019||Third week of May 2019|
How to Download LAT Admit Card 2019?
After applying for LAT exam 2019, the next step for the applicants is to get the admit card from the authority that will be possible through online mode. The candidates need to download the same and take the hard copy to the examination hall. It is therefore mandatory for them to know the detailed information about how to download LAT admit card. Let’s learn the same through below given steps:
- First of all, the candidates need to go to the Website of Allahabad University and login to their registered accounts.
- They are supposed to tap on the link of LAT Admit Card 2019 which will be given at the home page of the web portal.
- Once the link is clicked, a login page will be displayed on the screen.
- The applicants are supposed to mention their login credentials like user id and password.
- After entering the login details correctly, the applicants need to tap on the Login tab.
- The page containing LAT admit card will be opened.
- The candidates are supposed to download the admit card and verify the details mentioned in it.
- In case of any error in the information present on the admit card, the applicants immediately report the same to the concerned department of the university and get it fixed before the date of LAT exam.
- In the end, the applicants need to take the hard copy of the same to carry it on the day of exam and also for future use.
Details Given on LAT Admit Card 2019
- Applicant’s name– It contains the name of the candidates and should be the same as mentioned by them at the time of registration.
- Roll Number– It consists of the roll number of the applicants issued by Allahabad University.
- Father’s Name – It contains the applicant’s father’s name as given by them during application process of LAT 2019.
- Date of Birth– It is the date of birth of the candidates that must match with the certificate of class 10th or other DOB proof that belongs to the applicant.
- Test Centre– It is the venue of the LAT exam where the test will be organized on the given date and time.
- Test Date– It is the date when the law aptitude test will be held and is clearly mentioned on the admit card.
- Test Time– It is the time of test fixed by the authority and the applicants must keep the note of it.
- Reporting Time– The candidates will have to report the test venue on this time else the entry to the examination hall will be restricted.
- Category – This contains the category under which the applicants fall like SC or OBC or ST or GENERAL.
- Course Applied for– This consists of the law course that the candidates opted for at the time of registration.
- Application Number– This is the LAT application number that was generated at the time of application form submission.
- Photograph– This is the scanned photograph of the applicants that they have uploaded online at the time of LAT application process.
Test Centers: LAT Admit Card 2019
- The list of test centers will be released by Allahabad University in the mid of May 2019.
- The candidates will get the details of the same on their LAT admit card 2019.
- The candidates are expected to come to the examination venue on the specified date and time without delay.
Important Instructions: LAT Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will appear in LAT exam 2019 must be aware of certain important instructions laid down by the university and are mentioned clearly at the back of the admit card. Let’s apprehend the same:
- All the candidates who are eligible to appear in LAT exam and have applied successfully need to download the admit card from the official web portal of Allahabad University only.
- The authority will not send the hall ticket to the candidates’ communication address.
- The law aspirants are supposed to verify the information on the admit card like name, subjects, roll number, test centre and other exam related details.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must approach to the authority officials and get it rectified on priority.
- No applicants will be able to make entry inside the exam room without having the hard copy of LAT admit card.
- The electronic devices like cell phones, calculators, pagers etc and study material like books, papers etc will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- In case the invigilator finds any of the applicants to be involved in the activities like cheating etc, he or she will not be permitted to continue the paper.
- No applicants will be allowed to take the OMR sheet out of the examination hall; rather they need to submit it to the invigilator after the completion of the test.
This is the complete guide of LAT admit card 2019. If you have any query or doubt, write to us.