KLEE Result 2019 will be officially declared online by the exam conducting authority of KLEE that is Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram. The candidates who have appeared for the KLEE exam 2019 for both the courses will get the access of the result on the website of CEE. Those who have given the exam for 5-year law course will be able to see the result in the 1st week of August 2019 and the applicants who have appeared for 3-year law course will get the access of KLEE result in the second week of September 2019. All the applicants need to login their accounts with CEE to download the link for KLEE result 2019. The important details in the result card will be the name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, their total score, qualifying status etc. The selected candidates will get the intimation from the authority on the process of counseling and admission.
This article deals with the important facts related to the result of KLEE 2019, the process to download the result online, tie-breaking criteria, things to remember about the result and the further admission process.
Important Dates: KLEE Result 2019
The authority will release the schedule for KLEE examination and its result. The applicants must be aware of the same and keep the track of the events related to result. The below-given table contains the events and dates pertaining to the result:
|KLEE exam 2019 for integrated law course of 5 years||Last week of July 2019|
|KLEE exam 2019 for law programme of 3 years||Third week of August 2019|
|KLEE Result 2019 for integrated law course of 5 years||First week of August 2019|
|KLEE Result 2019 for law course of 3 years||Fourth week of September 2019|
How to Check KLEE Result 2019?
The applicants who have given KLEE exam can get the access to the result online. They simply need to go to the CEE web portal and download the KLEE result that contains the qualifying status and the total score of the candidates. The steps are given below define the process of downloading the result:
- The applicants will have to visit the website of CEE and tap on the link for KLEE result 2019.
- The candidates then need to mention their Application number, the given code, and the password and hit on submit tab.
- The result page will be displayed on the screen where the candidates’ scores and qualifying status will be given.
- The applicants are suggested to keep the hard copy of the result for further use as the authority will not send it by post.
- The applicants must note these online steps and follow them to see the result for KLEE exam 2019.
Tie-Breaking criteria for KLEE Result 2019
It may happen that the candidates obtain equal marks in the KLEE exam and this will make it difficult for the authority to give the ranking for selection. In such cases, CEE adopts certain tire breaking criteria that make it easy for them to decide the score and ranking of the candidates. These conditions are mentioned as under:
- The applicants who will obtain more marks in Section C of Aptitude for Legal Studies will be given preference.
- Again if the situation of tie remains the same, the applicants who will score more marks in Section A of General English will be given higher ranking in the merit list.
- In case, the above-given conditions of tie-breaking fail, the authority will break the tie with the help of the age factor.
- Those who are older in age will be given priority and their ranking will be higher.
Things to Remember about KLEE Result 2019
- CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram is the authority to announce the result for KLEE 2019 exam through online mode.
- The applicants must remember that they will have to log in their registered accounts in order to get the access to result.
- Once the result will be announced officially on the website of CEE, it cannot be edited or changed.
- The authority will not send the hard copy of the result to the communication address of the candidates as there is no such provision. The applicants will have to download and see the result for KLEE exam 2019 via online mode only.
- The candidates who achieve a minimum qualifying score in KLEE exam 2019 will be selected for the law courses of three years or five years.
- CEE will decide the cutoff score for KLEE 2019.
- The qualifying status and the total marks will be shown in KLEE result.
- Once the result will be out, the selected applicants will get the call letter from the authority for further process of counseling and admission.
- The result will be the evidence of selection into various law courses from the reputed colleges and universities in Kerala state.
What if the candidates get selected as per KLEE result 2019?
- The applicants who are shortlisted for admission in 5 years or 3-year law programmes will get the call letter from CEE.
- The counseling details like date, time, venue etc will be clearly mentioned on the call letter that will be sent on the applicants’ email address registered with the authority.
- The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list and scores of the candidates in KLEE exam 2019.
- The selected applicants will also have to bring the necessary documents for verification purpose
This is all about KLEE result 2019. Go through the complete article to learn about the process of accessing the result, tie breaking criteria and other important facts about the result. In case of any query, feel free to connect with us.