KLEE Exam Pattern 2019 will be specified by the apex body of CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram that is also responsible for organizing KLEE exam 2019. All the eligible candidates who are interested to appear for the exam and get admitted to the law courses of three years and five years from reputed colleges and universities in Kerala state need to know about the KLEE Exam Pattern 2019. This is quite important before starting the preparation for KLEE 2019 written exam. Not only this, the applicants must also know about the KLEE syllabus that contains the topics to be covered in the exam. KLEE Exam Pattern 2019 will consist of the parameters like number and type of questions, category wise weightage, making scheme, topics, negative marking clause and much more.
This article will clearly explain you about the exam pattern for KLEE 2019, the related information like syllabus for five year and three year LLB course and also for two year LLM course, important facts about the exam pattern and much more.
Important Highlights: KLEE Exam Pattern 2019
If you are eligible to apply for KLEE 2019 exam and are genuinely trying to get information on KLEE exam pattern 2019, the below given details will be helpful. In fact, all the candidates who have applied for this exam and are ready to prepare for the paper need to know about the pattern of the exam. Let’s discourse about the layout for KLEE or Kerala Law Entrance Exam as specified by CEE:
- KLEE exam 2019 will be held in offline mode for both the law courses of three years and 5 years.
- The cities where KLEE exam will be held are in the state of Kerala: Ernakulum, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur.
- The candidates will be allotted 3 hours to finish the paper.
- In the paper for both the law courses, there will be total 200 questions and the candidates need to attempt them within the given time only.
- No extra time will be given to the applicants in any case.
- The type of the questions will be multiple choice or objective in which four to five alternatives will be given.
- The paper will contain the total core of 600.
- There will be the clause of negative marking also that will be discussed separately in the below given content.
- Those who tick mark two options for single question will have to bear the penalty of negative marking owing to the fact that the question will be considered incorrect in this case.
- The section wise distribution of all the questions is mentioned below in tabular form:
|Section||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Part A||General English||65||195|
|Part B||General Knowledge||65||195|
|Part C||Aptitude for Legal Studies||70||210|
Marking Scheme: KLEE Exam Pattern 2019
- For every right response, the candidates will be granted three marks.
- There will be the deduction of one mark for every incorrect answer under the clause of negative marking.
- For the questions that will not be attempted by the candidates, no deduction of marks will be there.
- In case the applicants will tick mark more than one alternative for a particular question, there will be the deduction of one mark as the question will be counted as incorrect one.
KLEE Syllabus 2019
KLEE syllabus 2019 will be the same for LLC courses of three years and five years, however, it will be different for LLM course of two years. The candidates must know about the subjects and topics that will come in KLEE exam 2019. Let’s learn about the same in detail:
For LLB courses of three years and five years
- Reading Comprehension
- Para Jumbles
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words or Phrase
- International events
- Awards & honors
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the fields like geopolitics, sports and important environmental agreements
- Eminent personalities
- Current affairs
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Law of Torts
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Vicarious Liability
- International Law
- Strict Liability
- Contracts & Constitutional Law
- Law of Crimes
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
For LLM Course
- Law of Torts
- Constitutional Law
- Company Law
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Property
- Law of Contracts
- Administrative Law
- Interpretation of statutes
- Public International Law
Important Instructions: KLEE Exam Pattern 2019
- All the applicants who are appearing for KLEE 2019 exam are permitted to carry rough paper, correction fluid, whitener, blade, correction pen, pencil, eraser etc. pertaining to the entrance exam.
- The applicants are supposed to follow the instructions as mentioned on the admit card while giving the paper offline.
- Those who are caught copying or being involved into some illicit activities inside the examination hall will not be allowed to continue the exam.
- No applicants can interact with other applicants during the examination.
- The applicants are not supposed to take the answer sheet anywhere outside the examination hall and they need to submit it to the invigilator after the completion of paper.
- The applicants are not permitted to carry the stuff like calculators, pagers, slide rules, mobile phones, log tables, geometry box, digital watches, pencil box or other gadgets inside the examination room.
- The barcode need to be the same as mentioned in the OMR answer sheet else it will not be taken by the invigilator.
- The candidates need to bring the admit card and identity proof to the examination centre else they will not be able to appear for KLEE 2019 exam.
This is all about the KLEE exam pattern 2019. Hope you have gained a lot about paper layout and syllabus from this article. In case of any other query, you are free to connect with us.