KLEE eligibility criteria 2019 will be specified by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examinations Thiruvananthapuram which is the leading authority to conduct KLEE or Kerala Law Entrance Exam and offers the admission to various law programmes of five years and three years from a wide range of reputable institutes or universities in Kerala state. The applicants who are willing to pursue the above given law courses need to first check their eligibility criteria to appear for KLEE 2019 exam and the proceed for application form procedure. Note that only those candidates are given permission to appear in this law entrance exam who will meet all the norms of eligibility as fixed by CEE. The eligibility conditions will include age limitations, educational qualification and marks obtained.
This article will brief you about KLEE eligibility criteria 2019, related facts and dates, detailed information about the eligibility requirements for KLEE 2019 exam, the reasons why one should know about the eligibility norms before applying for the exam and what next if the candidates meet the eligibility criteria.
KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 Details
All the interested and willing applicants need to know about the fact whether they can fill the application form for KLEE 2019 exam or not. CEE has specified certain conditions that need to be mandatorily fulfilled by the aspirants who wish to apply for KLEE 2019 exam. These eligibility requirements will be different for LLB course of three years and five years. Let’s understand the KLEE eligibility criteria 2019:
For LLB Programme of 3 years
- The candidates must possess the domicile certificate of the state of Kerala.
- The candidates need to carry the degree of Graduation in any field or stream from University of Kerala or other reputed colleges or universities in the Kerala state.
- The minimum aggregate marks of the candidates in graduation need to be 45% for general category.
- Those who come under SC or ST categories should have obtained at least 40% score in Graduation.
- The applicants who are still pursuing the Graduation course and waiting for the exam are also eligible for KLEE 2019.
- The authority has not prescribed any age bar/ limit for the candidates, which means that the students of all the age groups can apply for KLEE 2019 exam.
For LLB Programme of 5 Years
- The applicants must have cleared HSC exam or other equivalent exam from the reputed colleges in the Kerala state.
- The minimum score that the General category candidates need to possess in class 12th is 45% and the candidates of reserved category should carry the score of at least 40%.
- Those who are appearing in the class 12th examination are also allowed to apply for KLEE 2019.
- The applicants need to have the minimum age of 17 years in order to apply for KLEE 2019 exam.
Why Candidates should be Aware of KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- All the applicants who are interested to take admission in 3 year or 5 year law courses need to know about KLEE eligibility criteria 2019.
- This is the initial step for the admission process through KLEE 2019 and the candidates need to clear this before applying for the exam.
- Note that meeting the age criteria, qualification and marks requirements is mandatory for the applicants in order to appear for KLEE 2019 exam.
- Those who do not fulfil the eligibility conditions and still proceed to fill the application online will have to face the rejection at any point of time during the admission process for KLEE 2019.
- The candidates should know that the application fee will not be refundable or transferable if the authority cancels the candidature.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to make sure that they go through the eligibility criteria before applying for KLEE 2019 exam.
What if the Candidates Meet KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The applicants who fulfil the above given eligibility requirements for KLEE 2019 will be permitted to complete the application process online.
- For this, they need to visit the official website of CEE and register themselves for accessing the application form online.
- The candidates are supposed to provide authentic and accurate information to the authority through application form else CEE will cancel their registration at any stage of the KLEE 2019 admission process.
- The candidates need to deposit the application fee as prescribed by the authority for different categories.
- The candidates need to submit the application online and deposit the fee amount in order to finish the online process.
- Note that the application process will be considered as completed only when the applicants will send the hard copy of the completely filled form along with DD (if payment of fee is offline) or online fee receipt and the necessary documents to the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations.
Now when you have understood about the KLEE eligibility criteria 2019, you can check your eligibility and proceed accordingly. For any further query or doubt, connect with us.