KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019 – will be specified by CEE or Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Government of Kerala for this law entrance test. This entrance exam will be organized in offline mode where the pen and paper will be used to solve the questions. The exam pattern of KLEE BA LLB 2019 includes the types of questions, number of sections and distribution of questions, marking scheme, medium of exam, time duration, negative marking clause and much more. It is beneficial for the appearing candidates to go through the syllabus and pattern of exam first and then start their preparation. This article consists of the information related to KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019, highlights and details, syllabus of the exam, important instructions etc.
Important Facts: KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019
- KLEE BA LLB exam will be held in offline mode and the total time given for the test will be three hours.
- The total questions in the exam paper will be 200 and all are multiple choice type questions.
- The candidates need to circle the answers in the OMR sheet through pen.
- For every right answer, the candidates will be given three marks.
- For every wrong response, one mark will be cut as per the provision of negative marking.
- In case of un-attempted questions, there will be no deduction.
- The exam pattern for KLEE BA LLB is quite important to learn for best preparation.
- The syllabus of KLEE BA LLB exam must also be read by the applicants to get the idea of the topics and subjects.
- In case of tie like situation where two or more candidates will obtain the same score, those with higher marks in the section ‘Aptitude for Legal Studies’ will be given the preference.
- The candidates are supposed to carry the admit card on the day of exam and also go through the instructions mentioned in it.
KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019 (Highlights)
KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019 will be organized by the authority CEE in offline mode where total three hours will be granted to complete the paper and the number of questions will be 200. The sections that will be included in the exam are General Studies, General English and Aptitude for Legal Studies. The below given table contains the highlights of KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern:
|Examination Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper based)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||3 (General English, Aptitude for Legal Studies & General Studies)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
KLEE BA LLB Exam Pattern 2019 (Details)
- Examination Mode – KLEE BA LLB 2019 exam will be held in offline mode where the candidates need to use pen and paper.
- Test Centers – This law entrance exam will be organized at four major locations of Kerala that include Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Ernakulum and Kozhikode.
- Time Duration – The total time given to the candidates to solve the paper will be three hours.
- Number of Questions – There will be total 200 questions in the exam paper.
- Types of Questions – All the questions in the paper will be of multiple choice type where the applicants need to choose the correct answer from the given four to five options
- Total Marks – The total marks for this paper will be 600.
Section wise Distribution of Marks & Questions
The section wise distribution of the questions and marks are as under in tabular form:
|Sections||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General English||65||195|
|Part B||General Knowledge||65||195|
|Part C||Aptitude for Legal Studies||70||210|
KLEE BA LLB Marking Scheme 2019
- The candidates who give the right answer will be given three marks for every correct response.
- In case of any incorrect answer, there will be the negative marking of one mark.
- There will be no deduction for the questions that are not attempted by the candidates.
- In case, the candidates choose more than one correct option for the particular question, there will be the deduction of one mark.
The section wise break-up of the questions is given below:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
KLEE BA LLB Syllabus 2019
The topics and subjects that will be covered in KLEE BA LLB Syllabus 2019 are given below:
|General English||General Studies||Aptitude of Legal Studies|
|Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs||Law of Crimes|
|Word Usage||Famous Personalities||Law of Torts|
|Vocabulary||International Events||Vicarious Liability|
|Grammar||UN Bodies||International Law|
|Para Jumbles||Sports||Strict Liability|
|Synonyms||Awards||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Antonyms||Environmental Issue||Contracts Law|
|Inference questions||Geopolitics||Constitutional Law|
|Phrases||Honours||Legal Awareness including Constitutional Law and Polity|
Important Instructions: KLEE BA LLB 2019
Candidates must follow the instructions stated below thoroughly related to the exam pattern:
- The applicants are permitted to bring the stuff related to this exam like pencil, pen, paper, eraser etc.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before appearing for the exam.
- No applicants are allowed to get involved in any kind of malpractice. If anyone does so, he or she will be restricted to continue the exam paper.
- It is mandatory for the appearing candidates to reach the examination centre on time.
- The applicants will have to complete the paper on time and hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination room.
- The candidates are not permitted to bring the electronic devices, calculators, Log Tables, digital watches, pagers, cell phones Geometry Box etc in the examination room.
- The applicants are not permitted to make any kind of tampering in the answer sheet other than circling the answers.
- All the appearing applicants need to carry the admit card with them and get it signed by the invigilator.
- Those who do not bring the hall ticket will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
This is the complete guide for KLEE BA LLB exam pattern 2019. Hope you get clarity on this. For any further query, you may contact us.