KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 – will be decided by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations Thiruvananthapuram or CEE which is the apex body to manage the admission process of KLEE BA LLB. The candidates who are interested to undergo the course of BA LLB from reputable colleges and universities of Kerala state will have to first read about the eligibility criteria that contain some minimum requirements to be fulfilled by the applicants. These will be the educational qualification, marks and age limitations. The candidates who fail to meet any of the specified requirements will not be able to apply for this course. Even then if the applicants fill the form online and submit the same along with the application fee, the authority will check their eligibility criteria and in case of any deviation, their candidature will be cancelled. Thus, only those applicants are allowed to complete the application process who will meet the eligibility criteria for KLEE BA LLB 2019. This article will give you clarity about KLEE BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019, important information about the academic qualification requirements, minimum marks and age bar, importance of knowing the eligibility criteria in advance and what if the applicants fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
Facts about KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Bottom of Form
- All the candidates who actually wish to take part in the admission process of KLEE BA LLB 2019 must be aware of the eligibility norms set by CEE.
- Those who do not give much attention to it and directly start the process of application online will have to bear the rejection.
- To apply for KLEE BA LLB course, the candidates will have to be eligible as per the conditions specified by the authority.
- The candidates must ensure that they are eligible to appear for the exam before filling the application form.
- There may be the case when the candidates know that they are ineligible and still apply for this course. In such circumstances, the authority interrupts in between the application process and comes forward to reject the form with the reason of ineligibility.
KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
CEE is the authority to declare the eligibility conditions for KLEE BA LLB 2019 and the candidates must have to go through the same to understand if they are eligible to appear for this law exam. The academic requirements and the age limitations that come under KLEE BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019m are mentioned below:
- The candidates should have passed HSC exam or any other equivalent course from the acclaimed university or college in Kerala.
- The general category candidates should carry the minimum marks of 45% in class 12th.
- Those who fall under SC or ST must have the minimum score of 40% in class 12th.
- The candidates who have yet to appear for the exam of class 12th are also permitted to appear for KLEE BA LLB 2019.
- The candidates must have at least 17 years of age to get eligible for KLEE BA LLB 2019 exam.
Importance of KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All the candidates who have decided to participate in the admission procedure of KLEE BA LLB 2019 need to be aware of the eligibility criteria.
- As this is the foremost step of admission to BA LLB course, the candidates cannot afford to ignore the same.
- The age limit, qualifying exam, minimum marks, etc. come under the eligibility criteria and carry their own significance.
- In case the candidates do not meet the eligibility criteria for KLEE BA LLB and still go ahead to apply for this exam, the authority will not allow them to appear in the exam and cancel their registration after proper verification.
- Note that the amount of application fee will not be refunded in such case of rejection.
- The candidates cannot provide fake information in the application form at any cost as the authority is prudent enough to catch the same and reject the application at any stage of admission process.
- It is, therefore, necessary for the candidates to first read about the KLEE BA LLB eligibility criteria before applying for KLEE 2019 exam.
What if the Applicants Fulfill KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The candidates who meet the eligibility conditions specified by CEE will be able to apply for this exam.
- They are supposed to go to the website of CEE and do online registration to get the access of the application form.
- The candidates are advised to given right and genuine information in the application form.
- The authority reserves the right to reject the application on the grounds of any fake information, error or incomplete form.
- After filling the application completely, the candidates need to submit the fee amount to the authority through online mode.
- Note that the authority will verify the details in the form at their end and then provide the confirmation for successful completion of application process.
- The candidates need to send the hard copy of the filled form to the authority along with fee receipt and the wait for the confirmation.
- Those whose application will be accepted will get the intimation on email and the admit card will be issued to them.
Here ends the discussion about KLEE BA LLB eligibility criteria 2019. In case if any doubt or query, write to us.