KLEE BA LLB Application Form 2019 – will be released online by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram in the last week of June 2019 for the law course of five years and for law course of three years, it will be published in the third week of July 2019. The candidates must be aware of the fact that the application form will be downloaded from the website of the authority and submitted offline. The applicants need to create their account through online registration and then enter the login details to fill the KLEE BA LLB Application Form online. It is advised to read about the eligibility requirements set by CEE before switching to the process of application form. The authority will not accept the application of the ineligible candidates. As no changes can be made after application submission, the applicants need to pay attention while filling the details in the form.
This article is all about the facts related to KLEE BA LLB Application Form 2019, important dates, process to complete it online, application fee details, important instructions and much more.
KLEE BA LLB Application Form Dates 2019
The schedule of the application form release and end dates are mentioned below. The candidates must go through the same to get the idea:
|KLEE BA LLB Application Form release date for five-year integrated law course||Last week of June 2019|
|KLEE BA LLB Application Form end date for five-year integrated law course||First week of July 2019|
|KLEE BA LLB Application Form release date for three-year law course||Third week of July 2019|
|KLEE BA LLB Application Form end date for three-year law course||Last week of July 2019|
KLEE BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2019
For 5-year Integrated Law Course
- The candidates must have cleared HSC exam from Higher Secondary Education Board of Kerala or other equivalent exam from the institute or university acclaimed by Universities of Kerala with the minimum score of 45%.
- The candidates who belong to Educationally Backward Classes should have attained the minimum marks of 42% and while SC and ST candidates should possess 40% marks.
For 3-year UG Law Course
- The candidates must have the degree of graduation in any field or stream from the reputed university in Kerala or any other institute acclaimed by Universities of Kerala with minimum marks of 45%.
- The applicants who are from the educationally and socially backward classes must carry the marks of 42% and those who belong to the category of SC and ST should have the minimum score of 40% in graduation.
How to Fill KLEE BA LLB Application Form 2019?
After ensuring the fact that the applicants meet the above given eligibility requirements as prescribed by CEE, they need to proceed to the process of filling the application form for KLEE BA LLB 2019. The steps to fill the same are as under:
- The candidates need to visit the website of CEE and click on the link for KLEE BA LLB application form.
- They need to select the course first and then proceed to fill the form online.
- Once the course will be chosen online like five year law course or three year law programme, the applicants must do the online registration by providing their contact number and email id.
- After successful registration, the candidates will get the application number on their registered contact number and email id.
- To fill the application form for KLEE BA LLB 2019, the candidates are supposed to enter the application number and password and login the account.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen and the applicants must fill the same carefully.
- Once the form is filled, the applicants are suggested to review it once again and then hit the submit tab.
- The candidates need to submit the application fee as fixed by the authority without which the application process will not be completed.
- The applicants will have to send the KLEE BA LLB Application form 2019 and the fee receipt or DD to the address given below:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Application Fee Details
- The applicants are free to deposit the KEE BA LLB application fee through online or offline mode.
- The candidates who are from General category will have to pay the amount of Rs 600 and those who fall under SC or ST category need to make the fee payment of Rs 300.
- Those who are from SEBC or Socially & Economically Backward Classes are supposed to pay the fee amount of Rs 600.
- The applicants can make the payment of the KLEE BA LLB application fee via debit card or net banking or credit card of they opt for online mode.
- Once the application fee is paid, the candidates will have to download and print the receipt that is generated online.
- The applicants who are from any other state than Kerala can make the application fee payment through DD or Demand Draft.
- DD needs to be in the name of The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The candidates need to attach the DD or the fee receipt along with the application form for offline submission.
Necessary Documents: KLEE BA LLB Application Form 2019
The applicants who are eligible to complete the application form process for KLEE BA LLB 2019 exam will have to make sure that they carry the below given documents at the time of filling the form:
- Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th and class 12th
- Nationality certificate
- Date of Birth proof
- Special category certificate if required
- DD or Bank Challan for KLEE BA LLB application fee 2019
- Medical certificate for PWD candidates
- Community certificate for SC or ST or SEBC candidates
Important Points: KLEE BA LLB Application Form 2019
- CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram is the main authority to publish the KLEE BA LLB Application Form on its website.
- The law aspirants who are interested to apply for KLEE BA LLB exam must be sure about their eligibility as mentioned by the authority.
- No ineligible candidates will be permitted to proceed for application process and the authority will reject the application online.
- The hard copy of the KLEE BA LLB application form must be retained by the applications for further process.
- The changes in the application form are not allowed post submission.
- Those who provide fake information will have to face the rejection after the proper scrutiny of the application form.
This is the complete guide for KLEE BA LLB application form 2019. In case of any query, you can write to us.