KLEE Application Form 2019 – The application form for KLEE 2019 for LLM program will be made available from the 3rd week of February 2019, for LLB program, the application form will be released in the 3rd week of July 2019a and that in the 4th week of June 2019, BA LLB application form will be released. Moreover, the last date to fill the LLM application form is until the 4th week of April, and that for LLB program is until the 4th week of July 2019 and those candidates willing to pursue BA LLB program can fill the form until the 3rd week of June. Therefore, the candidates who have made the mindset to take admission any of the three above-mentioned programs in the law college in the state of Kerala must fill the application form on a priority basis once it releases. However, only after the successful submission of the application form, the candidates can issue the admit card. Therefore, to have a comprehensive understanding of the KLEE 2019 Application form, aspirants must read the article thoroughly and stay tuned to our website for other such information.
Important Dates: KLEE Application Form 2019
The eligible aspirants who are pulling up their socks to proceed for KLEE application process need to first go through the schedule of the application release and submission date else they will have to face the consequences. The below table consists of important events and dates related to KLEE Application Form 2019:
|Events||Tentative Dates for LLM||Tentative Dates for LLB||Tentative Dates for BA LLB|
|Date of Application Form Commencement||3rd Week of February 2019||3rd Week of July 2019||4th Week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th Week of April 2019||4th Week of July 2019||3rd Week of June 2019|
KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants who will be filling the application form for KLEE must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they fulfill the requirements set by the examination conducting authority. Thus, to know the criteria required for each program, go through the information provided below:
For 5-year LLB Program
- Candidates must have completed the HSC examination i.e. 10+2 from the Kerala Board or equivalent exam from Kerala recognized board.
- Candidates of general category must have obtained 45% of aggregate marks, SEBC candidates should have acquired 42% marks and those belonging to the SC/ST category must have obtained 40% marks in 10+2.
- Candidates who will be applying for KLEE 2019 exam for 5-year LLB program must be minimum of 17 years of age
- Further, as per the judgment given by the Supreme Court of India, there is no upper age limit to appear in the exam
- Lastly and most importantly, the candidates should be an Indian Citizen
For 3-year LLB Program
- To apply for 3-year LLB program, candidates must be a graduate with any discipline from any university which should be recognized by University of Kerala
- If the candidates belong to the general category must have obtained 45% of aggregate marks in their graduation whereas, SEBC candidates need to have acquired 42% marks and those of the reserved category i.e. SC/ST candidates must have possessed 40% marks to be eligible to apply for 3-year LLB program and to appear in KLEE 2019 exam.
- Those who have the bachelor’s degree at distance or correspondence will also be considered eligible to apply for KLEE 2019 exam
- Also, those who are still pursuing the final year of graduation will be considered eligible for the same
- Furthermore, there is no age limit set by the examination conducting authority and so, the candidates of any age can fill the application form
For LLM Program
- Candidates willing to pursue LLM i.e. postgraduate program in the state of Kerala must have completed the LLB program of 5-year with a minimum of 50% marks from any university that should be recognized by the University of Kerala.
- Candidates who have not appeared in the final exam of 5-year LLB are also eligible to appear in the entrance test of KLEE 2019 LLM.
- However, there is no age criteria to apply for the exam and the candidates to be appearing in the exam must be an Indian Citizen and his/her origin should be of Kerala
How to fill KLEE Application Form
Below-given is the procedure for filling up the application form in online mode. Prior to filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and proceed for filling the form that involve 4 steps which are mentioned below in the comprehensive form:
Step 1: Registration Process
- First of all, candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website and provide the personal details to generate the ‘application number’ which will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number of the candidates
- Using the credentials, candidates can fill the form where the required details asked therein and then click on the ‘save’ button
- Lastly, check if all the entered details are correct and then click on the ‘final submission’ option
Step 2: Payment of the Application Fee
- Until the payment of the application fee, the application form will not be successfully submitted.
- Candidates can fill the application form either in online or offline mode. To fill the form in online mode, candidates have to use the credit card, debit card, or net banking whereas, for the offline fee payment, candidates must download the E-Challan and along with the application fee amount send the Demand Draft to the address given-below:
CEE or Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
- Since the application fee varies category-wise, candidates must check the details which are furnished in the below-given table:
|LLB (3-year)||General/ SEBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 300/-|
|LLB (5-year)||General/ SEBC Category||Rs. 600/-|
|LLM||General/SEBC Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 400/-|
Step 3: Uploading the photograph and signature
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph, signature, and the educational documents such as mark sheets of 10th, 12th in the KLEE application form 2019
Step 4: Printing of the application form
- Once the candidates upload all the documents and enter the information in the application form, check all the filled-in details.
- After this, click on the ‘Print Application’ option and take the hard copy of it for further reference.
KLEE Exam Centres 2019
While filling the application form, candidates can also select the exam centres which are mentioned here in the below-cited table as per their preference and convenience. Therefore, let’s have a look at the exam centres which are set by the examination conducting authority:
For 3-year LLB Program
For 5-year LLB Program
For LLM Program
Important Documents: KLEE Application Form 2019
The applicants will have to be aware of the important documents that they need to keep handy at the time of filling KLEE application form 2019. The list of these documents is as under:
- Class 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet.
- DD or Bank challan for the application fee payment of KLEE 2019.
- Date of birth proof that can be the birth certificate or class 10th certificate (Self-attested)
- Certificates as the evidence of nationality
- Original certificate for Inter-Caste marriage in case of one parent from the category of SC or ST
- Certificate in Original for those who come under the reservation of special category
- For PWD applicants, a medical certificate is required.
- For SC or ST or SEBC applicants, Community certificate in original.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
Things to Remember about KLEE Application Form 2019
- CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram is the apex body to organize KLEE 2019 exam and publish the application form for the same.
- The applicants need to keep track of the application release and submission date for both the 5 year and 3-year law programmes.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for KLEE 2019 exam need to verify their eligibility status first.
- All the eligible applicants who have filled the KLEE application form 2019 are recommended to retain the hard copy of the form for further use till the process of admission gets over.
This is all about the process for KLEE application form 2019. For any other assistance regarding this, feel free to connect with us.