KLEE Application Form 2019 will be released online by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram in the 4th week of January for LLM, 4th week of June for BA LLB and 3rd week of July 2019 for LLB. The candidates who qualify this KLEE or Kerala Law Entrance exam 2019 will get the admission to various law programmes of 3 years and 5 years. Those who are eligible to appear in KLEE exam 2019 need to know about the KLEE Application Form 2019 process and schedule. The application form for both the law programmes will be filled via online mode but their submission will be offline. The applicants need to first go through the eligibility criteria that will be different for both the law courses and then proceed for online registration process.
All the eligible applicants need to fill the application form online without any mistake and then submit its hard copy to the concerned authority through post. This article is all about the KLEE Application Form 2019 procedure in detail along with the eligibility norms as set by the authority for both three year and five year law programmes.
Important Dates: KLEE Application Form 2019
The eligible aspirants who are pulling up their socks to proceed for KLEE application process need to first go through the schedule of the application release and submission date else they will have to face the consequences. The below table consists of important events and dates related to KLEE Application Form 2019:
|Events||Tentative Dates for LLM||Tentative Dates for LLB||Tentative Dates for BA LLB|
|Date of Application Form Commencement||4th Week of January 2019||3rd Week of July 2019||4th Week of June 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th Week of February 2019||4th Week of July 2019||3rd Week of June 2019|
KLEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for KLEE 2019 exam will be specified by CEE which is the leading authority to manage every event of this entrance test. The eligibility requirements will be different for 5 year law programme and 3 year law programme. Below given is the detailed information about eligibility criteria for both the courses:
For 5 year Integrated Law Courses
- The applicants who wish to apply for the integrated law course of 5 years through KLEE exam 2019 need to first meet the eligibility requirements as specified by CEE.
- Those who are eligible as per the below given condition can be able to fill the form for this law course of 5 years.
- The applicants need to clear the exam of HSE from Higher Secondary Board of Kerala state or some other examination equivalent to this from the reputed colleges in Kerala state.
- The candidates need to possess the minimum aggregate marks of 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The applicants who belong to Educationally Backward Classes will have to attain minimum 42% marks and those who are from SC or ST category need to carry 40% marks.
For 3 year Law Courses
- The applicants who are ready to get admission in 3 year law programmes need to pass the KLEE 2019 exam. Before applying for this course, the candidates are supposed to meet certain eligibility requirements as given below.
- The applicants need to have the degree of Graduation in any stream from the reputed college or University in the state of Kerala or any other college or university that is acclaimed or other institutes that are equivalent to the Universities of the state of Kerela.
- The minimum score of the general category candidates in Graduation should be 45% in aggregate.
- Those who belong to educationally and socially backward classes need to have the minimum marks of 42%.
- The applicants who are from the category of SC or ST should carry at least 40% score in Graduation.
How to fill KLEE Application Form 2019?
The applicants who meet the eligibility conditions for KLEE 2019 as given above can proceed ahead to fill KLEE application form 2019. They need to go through the below given step wise process for application form filling:
- The applicants need to go to the web portal of CEE and click on the link for online registration.
- The applicants will first need to opt for the programme they want to apply for like 5 year law course or 3 year law course and then proceed for online registration process.
- For online registration, the applicants are supposed to provide their mobile number and email address.
- After the registration process, the applicants will get the application number on their registered mobile number and email id.
- The applicants then need to revisit the website and login the registered account with the generated application number and password in order to get the access of the KLEE Application Form 2019.
- Once the application form will be displayed online, the applicants need to fill the mandatory details accurately without any error.
- The applicants also need to choose any three test centers from the given list.
- Once the form is filled completely, the candidates must review the information once again before hitting the submit tab.
- The candidates also need to pay the specified fee amount after the online submission of the application form.
- The applicants will then have to take the print out of the filled application form of KLEE 2019 and attach the mentioned documents or DD with it to send the same to the authority. The address for the same is given below:
CEE or Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
KLEE Application Fee 2019
- The applicants need to submit the application fee for KLEE 2019 else their form will get rejected by the authority.
- They can deposit the specified fee amount through either offline or online mode.
- The applicants who fall under the General category will have to pay the fee amount of Rs.600.
- The candidates who are SC or ST will have to make the payment of Rs.300 whereas those who come under the category of SEBC or Socially and Economically Backward Classes need to pay the fee of Rs.600.
- The applicants are supposed to make the payment of the KLEE Application fee 2019 through online or offline mode.
- In online mode, the candidates can make use of their credit card or debit card or net banking to pay the fee amount.
- Once the payment of the online application fee is done, the applicants are supposed to take the print out of the online receipt and send it with the application form.
- Those who are from the states other than Kerala can make the application fee payment via offline mode through DD from the nationalized bank.
- Demand Draft needs to be in the name of CEE or Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and should be payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The applicants need to attach the DD with the application form while sending the same to the authority.
Important Documents: KLEE Application Form 2019
The applicants will have to be aware of the important documents that they need to keep handy at the time of filling KLEE application form 2019. The list of these documents is as under:
- Class 10th and 12th certificate and mark sheet.
- DD or Bank challan for the application fee payment of KLEE 2019.
- Date of birth proof that can be the birth certificate or class 10th certificate (Self-attested)
- Certificates as the evidence of nationality
- Original certificate for Inter – Caste marriage in case of one parent from the category of SC or ST
- Certificate in Original for those who come under the reservation of special category
- For PWD applicants, medical certificate is required.
- For SC or ST or SEBC applicants, Community certificate in original.
Things to Remember about KLEE Application Form 2019
- CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram is the apex body to organize KLEE 2019 exam and publish the application form for the same.
- The applicants need to keep the track of the application release and submission date for both the 5 year and 3 year law programmmes.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for KLEE 2019 exam need to verify their eligibility status first.
- All the eligible applicants who have filled the KLEE application form 2019 are recommended to retain the hard copy of the form for further use till the process of admission gets over.
This is all about the process for KLEE application form 2019. For any other assistance regarding this, feel free to connect with us.