KLEE Answer Key 2019 will be published by Kerala Law entrance exam conducting body that is CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram. The answer key release date for both the law programmes will be different as the examination date for these courses will not be the same. For 5 year integrated law course, the answer key will be released in the 4th week of August 2019 and for 3-year law course, it will be published in the 2nd week of September 2019. All in all, the answer key will be uploaded online one week later the date of the KLEE exam 2019 for both the courses. The authority will release the answer key through online mode and the candidates will be able to get the access of the same from its official website. CEE also takes the responsibility of activating the online window for objection against the answer key. Once the rectification will be made, the final KLEE answer key 2019 will be released.
This article is all about the details related to KLEE answer key 2019. The applicants who want to tally the answers that they have marked in KLEE exam 2019 and get the idea of the score before the final result should read this content.
Important details: KLEE Answer Key 2019
- Name of exam conducting authority: CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examination
- Name of Exam: KLEE 2019 or Kerala Law Entrance Exam
- KLEE Answer Key 2019 release (Preliminary): to be updated soon.
- KLEE Answer Key 2019 release (Officially): July or August 2019 after KLEE exam
- Official website to access KLEE Answer Key 2019: www.cee-kerala.org
Facts about KLEE Answer Key 2019
- The applicants who have given the KLEE exam 2019 will have the right to see the answer key online.
- The procedure for accessing the answer key will be online only in case of both 3 year and 5 year LLB courses.
- Note that the answer key for these programmes will be released after the conduct of the examinations.
- CEE is the leading authority that takes the onus of publishing KLEE answer key 2019 on its website.
- In the answer key, the candidates can easily check and verify whether the answers to all the questions in different sections.
- With the help of the answer sheet, the applicants will be able to evaluate their tentative score and performance in KLEE exam 2019.
- In case of any objection against the answers to the questions, the candidates are allowed to raise the query but this procedure is not that simple. The applicants will have to be sure about the answer and need to pay the fee to the authority for challenging the answer sheet.
How to Download KLEE Answer Key 2019?
The applicants who wish to access the KLEE Answer Key 2019 will have to download it online from the web portal of CEE. They need to check the schedule first and then proceed ahead to get the link for the same. The advantage of downloading the answer key before the result declaration is that the candidates will get the tentative idea of their score in the entrance exam. The stepwise process of downloading the answer key is given below:
- The applicants need to go to the official website of CEE and enter their login credentials to open the registered account.
- The applicants then need to pick the programme either 5 years integrated or 3-year law course.
- Note that the candidates must opt for the law course correctly.
- After selecting the law course, they are supposed to tap on the submit button.
- Once the submit tab is clicked, the system will give the answer key in PDF format where the correct details of the answers will be present.
- Now with the help of KLEE answer key, the applicants can compare their responses and assess their performance or score in KLEE exam 2019.
- Note that if the applicants are not satisfied with the answers, they will have to be doubly sure before raising their objection to the authority.
Important points: KLEE Answer Key 2019
- CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Thiruvananthapuram is the apex body that is accountable for publishing the KLEE answer key 2019 through online mode.
- With the help of this answer key, the applicants will be able to verify the accuracy of the answers that they have marked in the exam.
- The candidates can do self-assessment with this answer key and get the tentative score taking the marking pattern and negative marking scheme under consideration.
- The applicants are permitted to challenge the answer key in case of any discrepancy provided they will have to give the strong evidence for the same and also need to be sure about the error.
- In order to raise the objection for the answer key, the applicants need to visit the online portal of CEE and click on the given link where they need to fill the complete form for challenging the KLEE answer key 2019.
- At the time of filling the form online for raising the objection against the answer key, the applicants are supposed to enter their name, roll number, name of the course, the code number of the course, serial number of the questions and also their keys and the set number as given for the question booklet.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to raise the objection in the given format only else the authority will not accept it.
- The authority will not permit any kind of further changes in the KLEE answer key 2019 once the correction will be made and final answer key will be out.
This is the complete information about KLEE answer key 2019. Hope you have understood how to proceed for accessing the answer key online and also the process of raising the objection against the answer key. In case of any further doubt, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.