KIIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019 – will be organized by KIIT or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training in the 3rdweek of May 2019. As the process is offline, the candidates need to visit the given venue for counselling and seat allotment. The schedule for the same will be given by the authority to the selected candidates. They need to first fill the choices online through registration. The authority will consider the preferences at the time of seat allotment. The verification of the documents will be done before allotting the seats to ensure that the certificates are genuine. The course fee will be submitted by the candidates after final seat allotment. The counselling procedure will be in steps and the participants will have to follow the same. Not a single step is supposed to be missed or skipped by the candidates else the admission process will get nullified. The applicants will have to carry the documents in original and photocopies.
This article discusses the schedule of KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019, steps involved in it, counselling process, cut off marks, facts about seat allotment, things to remember about the seat allotment and much more.
KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019: Important Dates
The events and dates related to KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019 are mentioned below in tabular form. The candidates should go through the same and get the idea of tentative schedule.
Third week of April 2019
KIITEE Law result announcement
First week of May 2019
KIITEE law Counselling and seat allotment 2019
Third week of May 2019
Important Facts: Bottom of Form
KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019
- KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019 will be conducted as per the given schedule by the authority.
- The seat allocation for KIITEE Law will entirely depend on the merit list and the performance of the candidates in the exam.
- The candidates will have to register online and give their preferences for seat allotment.
- The admission of the candidates will depend upon the number of seats available in a particular course, preferences given by the candidates, their ranking etc.
- The merit list will be the basis or the deciding factor for seat allotment.
- The documents specified by the authority will be required for verification purpose.
- The seat allotment procedure will be offline and the candidates will have to visit the centre of counselling for the same.
- The seat allotment will be done post verification of the documents.
- In case the candidates do not carry the documents in original, the seat allotment process will get cancelled.
- The applicants are supposed to remember the fact that they need to provide their choices of course and the seats will be allotted accordingly.
Process for KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019
The below-given steps will be there in the KIITEE counselling and seat allotment procedure. The candidates must follow the same.
Filling of Choices
- Once the merit list will be declared and the schedule will be given to the candidates, they need to register online for KIITEE Law counselling and Seat Allotment.
- The applicants will have to fill the choices that will be considered at the time of seat allotment.
- Those who have attained high ranking will be given preference in admission.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to reach the centre of counselling half an hour before the specified time.
- The choices must be filled properly as the same cannot be changed after submission.
Verification of Documents
- The applicants need to bring the documents at the time of seat allotment.
- The authority will verify the certificates of the candidates and do proper scrutiny.
- Those who do not bring the documents at the time of seat allotment will have to face the rejection.
- The candidates will have to carry the photocopies also.
- Once the verification of documents is completed, the procedure of seat allotment will be initiated.
- The authority will see the ranking of the candidates, choices filled by them and then proceed for seat allotment.
- The seats will be given to the applicants as per their ranking, seat availability, preferences etc.
- The participants will have to confirm their seat by depositing the course fee.
- Once the final allotment of the seat will be done, the applicants are supposed to make the payment of the admission fee.
- The fee can be paid through demand draft in the name of KIIT and payable at Bhubaneswar.
KIITEE Law Cut-off 2019
- The authority will publish the cut-off marks for the candidates post result declaration.
- The candidates who have attained the marks more than the cutoff score will be invited for seat allotment and counselling.
- The cutoff score will be released online and the ranking of the candidates will depend upon the same.
Necessary Documents for Seat Allotment
The applicants should bring the below-given documents as specified by the authority. They need to produce both the original and photocopies at the time of set allotment. The list of the same is given as under:
- KIITEE Law admit card 2019
- KIITEE Law rank card 2019
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 12th
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10th
- Hall ticket of class 12th
- Two latest colored passport size photograph.
- Category certificate (given by competent authority)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000 in the name of KIIT and payable at Bhubaneswar. It will include the registration fees of Rs. 10,000 for counselling.
- Authorization letter from the candidate (if the applicant will send the representative)
- One valid photo ID Proof with photograph
- Certificate that contains the name of parent or representative who will attend the counselling.
This is the detailed information pertaining to KIITEE Law Seat Allotment 2019. The candidates must read the same and in case of any doubt or query, they can get in touch with us.