KIITEE Law Result 2019 – KIITEE Law Result 2019 has been officially announced by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology or KIIT on 27 April 2019. The candidates who were part of KIITEE Law 2019 exam can check their result on the official website. The examination conducting body has also scheduled the counselling process. The counselling process is being held on 10 & 18 May 2019. To get access to the KIITEE Law Result 2019 card online, the applicants are expected to visit the web portal of the university and follow some steps to download the rank card. We have also provided a link on this page to check the result. The result contains the name of the applicant, roll number, application number, course applied for, marks obtained in the exam and the qualifying status. The authority will not send the print out of KIITEE law result card to the candidates’ address. This is quite an important document as it shows whether the candidate is qualified for KIITEE Law exam or not. The merit list will be prepared by the authority according to the marks of the candidates as per the cut off score. The selected candidates will get the opportunity to take part in KIITEE Law counseling process.
This is the complete guide for KIITEE Law Result 2019 that contains the schedule of the same, process to download the result online, facts about the result card of KIITEE Law exam, details mentioned in it, tie breaking criteria and much more.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has declared the result of KIITEE 2019 exam on 27 April 2019, go through the link given below to check the same:
KIITEE Law Result 2019 Declaration Dates
The applicants are supposed to get the schedule of the events related to KIITEE Law result else they won’t be able to know the date of online availability of the result in the website of KIIT. The below table will contain the important events and dates related to KIITEE Law 2019 result:
|Declaration of KIITEE Law Result||27 April 2019|
|Counselling for KITEE Law||
How to Access KIITEE Law Result 2019
The candidates who appear for KIITEE Law 2019 exam will definitely be anxious about the result. To access the same, they are supposed to visit the web portal of the authority which is KIIT and download the same. The process for the same is given below:
- The candidates will have to go to the website of KIIT and enter their credentials to login the account registered at the time of application form submission.
- The page will be displayed on the screen where the applicants are supposed to mention their registration number or application number and date of birth and tap on the continue button.
- The KIITEE Law result 2019 will be opened on the screen.
- The candidates need to tap on the option of Rank card and download the same.
- They are then required to take the hard copy of the result card for further admission process.
Details Mentioned in KIITEE Law Result 2019
The candidates are suggested to verify the details given in the result card of KIITEE Law exam once they download the same from the website of KIIT. These are mentioned as under:
- Applicant’s name
- Application Number
- Father’s name
- Name of the course
- Roll Number
- Marks secured
- Qualifying status
KIITEE Law Result 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria
- It may happen in KIITEE Law exam that the two or more applicants score similar marks and create the situation of a tie.
- In these types of cases, KIIT which is the exam conducting authority devise some norms to break the tie.
- Those who secure higher marks in the section of Mathematical Ability will be given the preference.
- Even then the tie exists, the score obtained by the candidates in Analytical Ability will be considered and the one with more marks will get the priority.
- If the tie won’t break even after these two conditions, the authority will consider the age parameter and the older one will be given the preference.
KIITEE Law Result 2019 Important Instructions
- The candidates will be able to download the result for KIITEE Law 2019 through online mode.
- They need to login their registered accounts in KIIT and get the access of the result file.
- Those who have given the exam and remember their login details will be able to see the result of KIITEE Law 2019.
- The merit list will be published after the announcement of KIITEE Law Result.
- KIIT is the main authority to take the accountability of releasing the merit list on the basis of the candidates’ score in the written exam of KIITEE Law 2019.
- The result once declared cannot be altered and will be the final one though the candidates can raise the query in case of a tie like the situation when the authority has its own norms to break the tie.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the KIITEE Law exam will be the only criteria to select the candidates for various law programmes through KIITEE Law 2019.
- The merit list will be prepared on the grounds of candidates’ score as per the cut off marks and the ranking will be decided by the authority.
- The seats will be provided to the selected candidates during counseling on the basis of their ranking.
What Next after the Announcement of KIITEE Law Result 2019
- After the announcement of KIITEE Law result by the university, the applicants who get shortlisted as per their score in the exam and ranking in the merit list will be called for the round of counseling.
- The authority will send the intimation to the selected candidates about the process of counseling for KIITEE Law 2019 through email.
- The details like the counseling venue, date and timing will be provided by the university to the candidates.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring the documents in original and photocopies as specified by KIIT.
- The allotment of seat in various law courses will depend upon the score of the candidates and their ranking in the merit list.
- Those who fail to report at the given time will not be given another chance to appear in the counseling and their seats will be allotted to other candidates.
This is all about KIITEE Law Result 2019. For any further query or issue, get in touch with us.