KIITEE Law Merit List 2019 – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is expected to issue the KIITEE Law Merit List 2019 until the first week of May 2019. Candidates can verify their ranks via the official website. The list of merits of KIITEE Law 2019 will comprise the grades and eligibility status of the applicants who have taken up the KIITEE Law legal entrance test. Applicants will be provided with the KIITEE Law call letter to participate in the advisory procedure on the basis of the KIITEE Law 2019 merit list. Applicants will get to know their final positions, which they have acquired in the legal entrance test, after the publication of the KIITEE Law list 2019. It should also be noted that the list of merits of the KIITEE Law 2019 is published only to those applicants who achieve the university’s agreed criteria.
How to Check the KIITEE Law Merit List 2019
The test takers of KIITEE Law 2019 must follow the steps below to check their KIITEE Law 2019 merit list.
Click on the link ‘KIITEE Law merit list 2019 ‘ as indicated below
- A new webpage opens with the room to enter your roll number and program.
- Then, click the Submit tab
- A new page opens with the name of the candidate, scores and the eligibility status of the applicants is displayed on the screen
- Check the corresponding results and download the merit list of KIITEE Law 2019
- Applicants are advised to save a copy of the KIITEE Law 2019 list of merit for future references
Details in a KIITEE Law Merit List 2019
Candidates must review all the particulars enlisted on the KIITEE Law 2019 merit list as shown below-
- Serial Number: It is the serial number of the applicants as specified in the KIITEE Law 2019 application form.
- Role Number: It is the role number issued to the candidates for the KIITEE Law 2019 examination.
- Name: it is the name of the applicant as specified by the applicant in the application form of KIITEE Law 2019.
- Marks: it is the grades that the test participant has received in the KIITEE Law 2019 exam.
- Category Rank: it is the rank that the test participant has secured in the KIITEE Law legal review according to its categorical performance.
KIITEE Law Merit List 2019: Important Points to Note
- Separate merit lists are created on the basis of notes that the applicant has secured in the entrance examination.
- Counseling and seat assignment is carried out exclusively on the merit basis, i.e. based on their performance in the entrance test
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will publish the merit list 2019 of KIITEE Law for the Bachelor Law courses.
- Those who secure the cut off scores as per the KIITEE Law 2019 will only be part of the Merit List and will be able to take part in the counseling process of KIITEE Law 2019.
- KIITEE Law Merit List 2019 will be the basis for the final admissions into the Bachelor Law Programs
- After the announcement of KIITEE Law 2019 Merit List, applicants will be allotted an invitation letter which will make them qualified to take part in the counseling of KIITEE Law 2019.
- Aspirants whose rank is higher than the cut off rank may participate in the consultation
- If the candidates find any issue concerning the KIITEE LAW merit list they are advised to contact the KIIT.
- The candidates who make it in the merit list can then take part in the counseling and document authentication.
To know more about KITEE Law Merit List 2019, comment in the below box and get it responded by our experts.