KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 – will be prescribed by KIIT or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology in the third week of November 2018. The candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility requirements that include the educational qualification, age limitations and minimum marks in qualifying exam before proceeding to fill the KIITEE Law application form. Only those law aspirants who fulfill the eligibility norms as specified by KIIT will get the clean chit to apply for KIITEE Law exam. Others will not be able to proceed ahead for KIITEE law application form filling process. The applicants must have passed 10+2 exam with reputed board and also carry the minimum marks of 45% in order to get eligible for KIITEE law 2019. The age limitation is not there for this exam. Those who are ineligible as per the given norms and still fill the application form online will have to face the rejection by the authority at any stage of admission.
This article discusses about the KIITEE Law eligibility criteria 2019, some important facts, details of the eligibility norms, significance of the same and what next if the applicants meet the eligibility requirements of KIITEE Law 2019.
KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 Facts
- The candidates who are willing to apply for KIITEE Law 2019 must ensure that they read the eligibility requirements as set by KIIT and also ensure that they meet all of them.
- In case the applicants fail to fulfill a single condition that come under KIITEE law eligibility criteria like the marks they obtained in the qualifying exam are slightly lesser than what is actually required, they should not proceed ahead to complete the application form process as the candidature will be rejected by the university at any point of time during the process of admission.
- KIITEE Law eligibility criteria is the first step of admission process and those who clear this will be able to move forward and apply for the law exam.
KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 (Details)
The candidates should know how significant it is to understand each and every point that comes under KIITEE law eligibility criteria 2019 as this will help them to get the fact of their own eligibility status on the basis of which they will be able to apply for this law exam. The conditions defining the eligibility for KIITEE law 2019 are mentioned as under:
- To apply for KIITEE Law 2019, the applicants must have cleared the exam of 10+2 from some reputed board or other equivalent exam.
- The applicants need to possess the minimum marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates who have opted for B.Sc. LL.B course must have cleared 10+2 or other equivalent exam in the field of science with minimum marks of 45%.
- As the Honorable Court has put stay in 2017 on the limit of age in case of KIITEE Law 2019, there will not be any age restriction for this exam.
- The students who will have to give the board exams in 2019 can also proceed to fill the application process for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The applicants who are eagerly waiting for the results of the board exam are also eligible to go ahead and fill the application for KIITEE Law 2019.
- In both the above given conditions, the candidates are supposed to provide their mark sheets once it will be received by them during the process of admission.
KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria 2019 Importance
- It is quite important for the law aspirants who wish to apply for KIITEE Law 2019 to learn about the eligibility norms as laid down by KIIT to appear in the exam.
- Those who fail to read the KIITEE law eligibility criteria 2019 and directly fill the application will have to face the future consequences if they will be found ineligible.
- It is therefore suggestible to all the candidates who are ready to apply for this law exam to go through the minimum requirements related to educational qualification, age and marks in the qualifying exam.
- Once they read the eligibility conditions of KIITEE law 2019 and ensure that they meet all of them, they are free to fill the application form without any doubt.
- The university reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the aspirants in case they will be found ineligible during the scrutiny of the KIITEE Law application form.
- Those who straight away fill the application form for KIITEE Law 2019 ignoring the eligibility criteria may face the above given situation.
- The candidates should therefore apprehend the significance of KIITEE law eligibility criteria 2019 and be sure to read the same in advance.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in KIITEE law exam who meet all the mentioned conditions of eligibility.
What if the Candidates Meet KIITEE Law Eligibility Criteria 2019?
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for KIITEE law 2019 can proceed ahead to fill the application form online or offline without any hassle.
- They must ensure that the details in the application are correct as no changes can be made in it after the submission of the application. For this, they can review the form once again before submitting it online or offline.
- Once the application form is filled and checked properly, they need to submit it online or offline.
- The application fee is not there in KIITEE Law exam 2019.
- The authority will verify the details mentioned in the application form and check the authenticity.
- They also see whether the applicants are eligible as per the specified norms or not.
- The admit card will then be issued to the eligible candidates who have successfully applied for KIITEE Law 2019.
- They can appear in the exam for KIITEE Law 2019 on the given date and time.
This is the complete guide about KIITEE law eligibility criteria 2019. For any query or doubt, connect with us.