KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 – KIITEE Law Counselling is being organized by KIIT or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology from 10 May 2019. First round of coundelling was held on 10 May while the extended round of KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 is being organised on 18 May 2019. The candidates who have scored required marks in the KIITEE 2019 exam are getting admission through KIITEE Law Counselling 2019. The candidates who are qualified in KIITEE law exam 2019 and find their names in the merit list will be able to take part in the process of counselling that will be held in online and offline modes. The selection of the candidates is made on the grounds of their score as per the cut off marks and their ranking in the merit list. The university will send the intimation of counselling schedule, venue and other related information to the selected applicants on their email. The applicants should carry the documents like admit card, rank card, mark sheets and certificates of class 10th and 12th category certificate and much more as specified by the university on the day of counselling for verification purpose. The seats will be offered to the candidates as per their ranking in the merit list and their availability. The applicants also need to submit the counselling fee of Rs 75000/- in the form of Demand Draft.
This article is all about the KIITEE Law Counselling 2019, schedule of counselling, documents for verification purpose, facts about the process of counselling, steps involved in counselling procedure and much more.
Latest Update: KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 process has been started on 10 May 2019, Extended Round of counselling is being conducted on 18 May 2019.
KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 Important Dates
The authority will announce the schedule for KIITEE Law counselling on its official website and that has started from 10 May 2019. The selected applicants will get the actual date and timing of the counselling on its registered email address. The below given table contains the vents and dates pertaining to KIITEE law counselling:
|KIITEE Law exam 2019||17th-20th April 2019|
|Announcement of KIITEE Law Result 2019||27 April 2019|
|KIITEE Law Counselling 2019||
Facts about KIITEE Law Counselling 2019
- KIIT or Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is the main body to organize the process of KIITEE Law counselling from 10 May 2019.
- The counselling for KIITEE Law 2019 will be held in both offline and online modes.
- The candidates first need to complete the registration of counselling through their login details from the website of KIIT.
- It is compulsory for the selected candidates to bring the list of documents as mentioned by the authority which includes admit card, result card, photograph, mark sheets and admit cards of class 10th and 12th and the DD of amount 75000/- as the fee for counselling.
- The authority will verify these documents and then start the process of seat allotment as per the rank of the candidates.
- The allotment of seats in KIITEE Law Counselling will be based on their availability in various law programmes, ranking of the candidates and the cut off score.
- The candidates need to clear the written test of KIITEE Law 2019 with good ranking in the merit list to get selected for the process of counselling.
- The candidates will have to bring the rank card as the proof of passing the KIITEE Law exam during the counselling procedure of KIITEE Law 2019.
- In case the candidates do not provide the specified documents in original to the authority at the time of counselling, the university will cancel the admission process then and there.
- The documents will be required for the verification purpose and the candidates will have to bring all of them on the day of KIITEE Law counselling 2019.
KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 Process
- KIIT will release the result for KIITEE law 2019 online and the candidates who find their status as qualified will have to wait for the merit list to see their ranking.
- Those who are short listed for the counselling process will get the details of the date, time and place on their registered email ids.
- The university will also mention the list of documents that the participants need to bring at the time of KIITEE Law counselling.
- The applicants are supposed to register online for counselling through their login credentials and then appear at the given centre for next step of admission process.
- The seat allotment will be done as per the ranking of the candidates in KIITEE merit list.
- The authority will verify the documents and check their authenticity.
- The process of counselling will be ceased when all the proposed seats will be allotted to the candidates.
KIITEE Law Counselling 2019 Important Documents
It is compulsory for the selected candidates to provide the below given documents in original at the centre of KIITEE Law counselling else they won’t be able to participate in the same:
- KIITEE Law Admit Card
- KIITEE law Rank Card
- Admit card, certificate and mark sheet of class 10th
- Admit card, certificate and mark sheet of class 12th
- Diploma Certificate and Mark Sheet of three years for the applicants of Lateral Entry
- Category certificate that contains the evidence of reservation category
- Demand Draft or DD of amount 75,000/- that will include the registration fee of counselling (Rs.10,000) which will be non-refundable.
Here ends the complete information of KIITEE Law Counselling 2019. Hope you get the clarity on the same and are confident to deal with the counselling round effectively. In case of any doubt, feel free to get in touch with us.