KIITEE Law Application Form 2019 has been released by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology from 16th November 2018. The applicants will be able to get the form through offline and online mode. For online mode, the application form has been provided on the website of KIIT and the applicants need to completely fill the form before submitting it online. In case of offline mode, the applicants are supposed to send the filled form to the address of the authority. There will not be any kind of application fee for KIITEE Law 2019 as implemented by the authority. The applicants must remember the deadline for submitting the application form that will fall on 21st March 2019. The details like name, age, father’s name, academic qualification, signature, and photograph, etc. need to be filled correctly in the KIITEE application form 2019. The applicants need to understand the fact that the changes cannot be made in the application once it is submitted.
In this article, the candidates will get the complete details of KIITEE Law Application Form 2019, related events and dates, how to fill and submit the application form online and offline, details of the application fee, documents required and some necessary instructions pertaining to KIITEE application form.
KIITEE Law Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The candidates must know about the schedule of the related events like application form release date, submission date, and KIITEE Law examination date. The below-given table consists of the events and dates related to KIITEE Law application form 2019:
|Release of Notification||16th November 2018|
|Availability of KIITEE Law Application form||16th November 2018|
|Last date to submit KIITEE Law Application form||21st March 2019|
|KIITEE Law exam 2019||15th-24th April 2019|
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates who are willing to apply for KIITEE Law 2019 should meet the eligibility requirements as set by KIIT.
- The aspirants must have cleared the exam of 10+2 from any reputed board or other equivalent exams with minimum marks of 45% in the qualifying exam.
- Those who are ready to apply for the course of B.Sc. LLB through KIITEE is supposed to have cleared the exam of 10+2 or other equivalent exams in the field of science with minimum marks of 45%.
- No age limitations will be there to apply for KIITEE Law.
How to Fill KIITEE Law Application Form 2019?
The applicants who are eligible to proceed for the application process of KIITEE Law 2019 should follow the below-given step-wise procedure to fill the application form through online as well as offline mode:
Online Mode of Application
- The candidates need to visit the website of KIIT and tap on the given link for KIITEE Law Application Form 2019.
- The candidates will find the page where the programmes will be mentioned.
- They are supposed to choose any of the courses from B.A. LL.B or BBA LL.B or B.Sc LL.B as per their choice.
- They need to then tap on the confirm button that means the applicants want to apply for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The new page will be displayed on the screen which is the application form for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The candidates are required to mention the details completely in the form that contains name, date of birth, educational qualifications and much more.
- They are then supposed to tap on the submit button.
- The candidates are suggested to review the details in the form before hitting the submit tab.
- After this, the candidates will have to upload the documents that include the scanned images of signature, photograph and Mark sheet and Certificate of class 10th in the specified format.
- Once the candidates tap on the confirm button, the new page will be displayed on the screen that contains the details of registration.
- After the submission of the application form online, the candidates must download it and take the hard copy of the same
- The candidates are advised to retain the print out of the application form for further use.
Offline Mode of Application
- The applicants are supposed to visit the web portal of KIIT and download the application form for KIITEE Law 2019.
- They are required to take the hard copy of KIITEE form and fill the details completely.
- They need to follow the instructions carefully before filling the form offline.
- The information provided by the candidates must be genuine and authentic.
- The authority will not provide any correction window to edit the details in the application form post submission.
- The candidates need to paste the photograph in the given format and do the signature in the application form.
- Once the details will be filled accurately in the form, the applicants will have to keep the same in an envelope along with mark sheet and certificate copies of 10th standard and two photographs of passport size.
- The applicants will have to send this envelope to the below given address of the authority through speed post or registered post or courier:
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India-751024
Details of KIITEE Law Application Fee
- There will not be any fee for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The applicants need to fill and submit the application form only.
Click Here for KIITEE Law 2019 Registration Process
Necessary Documents: KIITEE Law Application Form 2019
The candidates who fill the KIITEE Law application form through online or offline mode will have to mandatorily submit the below-mentioned documents to the authority:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2
- Birth Certificate or any other proof like Passport
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Signature of the applicants in the given format
- Latest colored photograph of passport size
Important Instructions: KIITEE Law Application Form 2019
- KIIT University is the leading authority to declare the release of KIITEE Law Application Form 2019 in online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates are supposed to complete the details mentioned in the form accurately without any error.
- The applicants need not depositing any application fee for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The applicants must be aware of the fact that the authority will not accept the incomplete applications for KIITEE Law 2019.
- The eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the aspirants who are applying for KIITEE Law 2019 exam.
- The candidates who will opt for offline mode of application process need to send the application along with the required documents to the specified address before the deadline.
- The information that will be provided by the candidates in the form needs to be genuine with no mistake.
- In case if any fake details, the authority will reject the application at any stage of the admission process for KIITEE Law 2019.
- It is advisable to the applicants to go through the instructions sincerely before starting to fill up the KIITEE Law application form.
- After submission of the application, the candidates cannot make changes or modify the details in the form.
This is the complete information regarding KIITEE Law application form 2019. Contact us in case of any further query or doubt.